剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I'll show you footwork.
让你看看我的脚力
You know I am looking at you.
你知道我♥干♥嘛看着你
No.
不知道
Uther told me you provided him with his sword today.
乌瑟告诉我说你给他准备一把剑
It must be a very powerful blade to slay the dead.
只有拥有强大力量的剑才能杀死亡灵
Did you enchant it
是你施了魔法吗
No.
没
I didn't.
我没有
Who did then?
那是谁
Wasn't me.
不是我
Shame.
可惜了
It saved the king's life.
它救了国王一命
I'd be very proud of you.
那样的话我会为你感到骄傲
Well
是吗
Never mind.
没什么
Merlin!
梅林
Merlin!
梅林
Merlin!
梅林
So, does Arthur live?
亚瑟活下来了吗
Yes, the sword worked.
是的 这剑起作用了
It was incredible, amazing!
太难以置信了
As I Promised.
我说的吧
But
不过
Yes?
怎么
Things didn't go quite according to plan.
事情不是完全按照计划进行的
I mean they did, except...
大部分是的 除了
It wasn't Arthur who did use the sword.
用这把剑的人不是亚瑟
It was Uther.
而是乌瑟
I tried, but he just took it.
我尽力了 但他拿走了剑
Uther's King. I couldn't stop him!
乌瑟是国王 我没办法啊
The sword was born of the old magic.
这把剑被施了远古的魔法
You have no idea of its power.
你无法想象它拥有的力量
In the hands of Uther
乌瑟拿着这把剑
It will bring only evil.
只会招来恶魔
I'll get it back.
我要收回它
You have betrayed me.
你背叛了我
You are not ready to be trusted.
我现在不相信你了
I'll bring it to you.
我会收回宝剑的
You can destroy it.
你毁了它吧
What is made cannot be unmade.
事情已经发生 无法挽回
So what you want me to do?
那你要我怎么办
Take the sword far from here
把这剑丢到远方去
and place it where no mortal man can ever find it.
扔到凡人们永远都去不了的地方
I'm going back to Eldoor.
我要回埃尔多了
You use your magic and no one else have to die.
你施展魔法的话 就不会再有人死了
There's too many of them.
他们人太多了
If he comes to choice between saving people's lives
让他选择拯救很多人的生命
and revealing who I really am
还是揭发我的秘密
There's no choice.
没其他办法了
You can't let Arthur know about your gift.
你不能让亚瑟发现你的能力
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表