剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and time of magic,
在这个神奇的国度 魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom rests of shoulders on a young boy.
一位年青人肩负着伟大王国的命运
His name...Merlin.
他就是...梅林
[Casting a spell]
(咒语)
[Casting a spell]
(咒语)
[Casting a spell]
(咒语)
Uther Pendragon.
乌瑟王
Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of this kingdom and its dominions.
你是否愿意庄严宣誓 将统领这个王国的土地和它的人♥民♥
according to the statues, customs and laws laid down by your forbears.
并遵循你祖先传下的习俗以及法律
I do, sire.
我愿意 陛下
Do you promise to exercise mercy and justice in your deeds and judgements.
你可愿起誓力求言行公正仁慈
I do, sire.
我愿意 陛下
And do you swear a legions to Camelot now and for as long as you shall live.
你可愿向卡梅洛特宣誓履行毕生职责
I Arthur Pendragon,
我 亚瑟王
to pledge life and limb to your service
以生命起誓 毕生效忠
and to the protection of the kingdom and its peoples.
保护王国以及国之子民
Now,
现在
being an age and era parent from henceforth
即刻开始 你将开创自己的时代
you shall be Crown Princess of Camelot.
封你为 卡梅洛特王子
How does it feel to be serving to the Crown Princess of Camelot?
作为卡梅洛特王子的仆人 你有何感想
washing his royal sword will be even more of a privilege
能为他擦洗尊贵之剑就是荣幸
You're proud of him really, even though you complain about him constantly.
真为他骄傲吗 我看你经常在抱怨
I'm not.
我没有
You are, I can see you in the face.
你有 从你脸上能看出
Their souls are very clean, of course I'm proud of them.
他们灵魂纯洁 我当然为他们骄傲
What is the devil's name?
这算怎么回事儿
I, Sir Owain,
我 欧文骑士
accept your challenge.
接受你的挑战
Single combat, noon tomorrow, till the death.
单挑 明天中午 至死方休
Have you ever seen this Black Knight before?
以前见过这位黑骑士吗
I don't believe, sir.
我想应该没有
Didn't recognize his crest?
没认出他的冠饰?
Crest?
冠饰?
Which house is it?
他是哪儿的
I'm not sure, I didn't see that at beginning.
不知道 没看清
Yeah, he's not someone you'll forget in a hurry, is he?
看上去不像容易被淡忘的人
No.
不是
So you don't recognize him from around here?
那你看他也不是这附近的人?
doesn't seem likely.
我看不像
Then what's he doing here?
那他到这儿来干嘛
Merlin,your faith in my old seeing knowledge
梅林 你对我这双老眼的信赖真让人感动
is both touching and wholly misplaced.
不过你肯定是信错了地方
maybe if you've finished your work,
要是忙完了就去睡觉
you could go to bed and leave me to finish mine.
别打扰我做事
Okay, I'm going.
好 我这就走
Gaius.
盖乌斯
Merlin.
梅林
Do you think Owain can beat him?
你觉得欧文能赢吗
We'll find out soon enough.
我们马上就会知道
He shouldn't have picked up the gauntlet.
他不该拾起铁手套
So put an end to this.
那就取消决斗
The chanllenge has been taken, the fight can not be stopped.
挑战已经被接受 决斗无可避免
Then fight his place.
那你就代他出战
I can't.
不行
Why not?
为什么
Owain picked up the gauntlet,
欧文拾起了铁手套
Owain is the one who must fight, that's the knight's code.
欧文就必须亲自去战斗 这是骑士法典的规定
He knew that.
他明白这点
But it's a fight to the death.
但这会是一场殊死较量
I know.
我知道
Gaius, thank god.
盖乌斯 感谢上帝
You know why I'm here?
你知道我为什么来这儿吗
The Black Knight.
那个黑骑士
So it is him.
就是他
So it's Crist.
他的冠饰
Have you confirmed it?
你确认了吗
It is the crest of Tristan Dubois.
这是特里斯坦·德布阿的冠饰
And he is the only knight ever drove kind in such crest.
他是唯一一个戴着这种头冠的骑士是吗
Yes, according to the records.
根据记录来看 是的
Yes.
什么事
I'm sorry to disturb you, sire.
很抱歉打扰你 陛下
What is it?
怎么了
The Knight, the stranger.
那陌生骑士
He bears the crest of Tristan Dubois.
头戴着特里斯坦·德布阿的冠饰
Yes.
是啊
But he's been dead for 20 years.
但他已经死了有20年了
I know.
我知道
I killed him.
他是我杀死的
But how do you explain--
那你如何解释
Dead men do not return.
人死不会复生
You've never fought in mortal combat before, it's different.
想来这样的战斗你没经历过 区别太大
It's not like the training I've been giving you.
这不会像给你的训练那么简单
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
Listen to me,
听着
the problem is we've neven seen him fight,
问题是我们从没见过他的招式
you have to quickly get the measure of him.
你得尽快适应他的战法
But I have the same advantage,
我的优势也一样啊
he's never seen me fight.
他也没见过我的招式
True.
没错
You've watched me.
你知道我
Yes. And?
是啊 怎么样
And I know no one braver.
没有比你更勇敢的人了
Remember,
记住
All it takes to kill a man is one wally blow.
只需一击致命 足以杀死对方
The lady Morgana asked me to give you this token.
茉嘉娜小姐让我来给你这饰物
She wishes you to wear it for luck.
她愿你戴上之后有交好运
You can thank her.
请帮我转达谢意
And tell her I shall wear it with pride.
告诉她我很荣幸
But I won't need luck.
不过我不需要运气
Now remember, find the flow of the fight, try to control it.
记住 在战斗中找到节奏 要控制战局
Fight shall be to the knight's rules.
决斗遵守骑士的规则
And to the death.
至死方休
Let battle commence.
现在开始
Come on, Owain.
加油 欧文
One wally blow.
只要致命一击
Yes.
好
Who will take up my chanllenge.
谁来接受我的挑战
I Sir Pellinor
我 佩里诺骑士
take up the challenge.
接受挑战
So be it.
那好
Should we tend to his wounds?
要去看看他的伤势吗
He tool a hit.
他挨了一剑
Owain didn't land a bow.
欧文没打中他吧
I saw it.The sword definitly pearced him.
我看见的 他被剑刺穿了
You sure
你确定?
My eyes are quicker than yours
我眼神可比你好
He should be dead
他应该必死无疑
Perhaps he already is
或许他早就已死了
Why did you stop me?
你为什么阻止我
Our knights must prove themselves.
我们骑士不是吃素的
Have you seen how he fights?!
你看到他战斗的样子了吗
Sir Pellinor is his match.
佩里诺和他不相上下
He's not recovered from the wounds
他在奥尔萨登受了伤
He suffered at Othanden.
现在还没好呢
I can't help that.
我也没办法
So you send him to his death?
这么说你要把他送上黄泉
It was his choice to take his godness.
这是他自找的
I'm not to blame.
不应该责备我
Are you sure we should be doing this?
你确定我们应该这么做吗
You're not scared, are you?
你没怕 对吗
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表