剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I think not.
不可能
No. It's tasted our steel once.
怪物还会再来一次
The next time will be its last.
那也将是它的最后一次
When will your knights be ready to ride again?
你的骑士何时能再次出发
An hour, maybe two.
再一小时 或者两小时
Good. We finish this tonight.
很好 我们今晚就了结此事
Is it true...
你说的是不是真的
that the griffin can only be killed by magic?
狮鹫只能死于魔法
Yes, Merlin. I'm certain of it.
是的 梅林 我肯定
If Arthur rides out against it, he'll die.
如果亚瑟要去对抗他 必死无疑
Then he must be stopped.
那我们得拦住他
Uther must see reason.
要让乌瑟王明白
Where magic is concered, our king is blind to reason.
只要涉及到魔法 我们的王都会熟视无睹
And yet,
况且
magic is our only hope.
魔法是我们唯一的希望
You're not suggesting...
你不是想...
It is your destiny, Merlin.
这是你的使命 梅林
The true purpose of your magic.
你魔力的意义所在
You saw it, Gaius. I can't go up against that thing.
你也看见了盖乌斯 我没法应对那个怪物
But if you do not, then Arthur will surely perish.
如果你不去 那亚瑟就必死无疑
No, no. This is madness.
不 不 这太疯狂了
I don't have magic that powerful. There must be another way.
我还没有这么强大的法力 肯定还有其他办法
This's the only way.
别无他法
Do you even care what's happening to me?
你有没有考虑过我的下场
Do this Merlin! Do that Merlin! Kill the griffin, Merlin!
梅林干这个 梅林干那个 梅林杀了那狮鹫
I just sit here warm my feet by fire
我就想坐在这儿安稳的烤火
Merlin!
梅林
Merlin... you are the only thing I care about in all this world.
梅林 你是我在这世上唯一在乎的人
I would give my life for you without a thought.
为了你即使牺牲性命也在所不惜
But for what? I cant save Arthur.
但是 我救不了亚瑟
It is not my destiny. You know.
这不是我的使命 你知道的
I am sorry.
对不起
I dont know what else I can say.
我不知道我还能说什么
Then I'll say it for you.
那我来替你说
We have two hours to find a way to kill that thing.
我们还有两个时辰找到杀这怪物的办法
I should have known. How could I have been so stupid?
我应该想到的 我怎么这么笨
You don't look like a knight!
你看上去根本不像个骑士
I'm sorry. I'm sorry too.
抱歉 我也很抱歉
Because you fight like a knight.
因为你战斗时的确像个骑士
And I need... Camelot needs...
并且我需要...卡梅洛特城需要...
The creature...We could not kill it.
那个怪物... 我们杀不掉它
I have never faced its like.
我从来没见过
I faced it myself, sire.
我见过 殿下
Some days past. I struck it full square.
几天之前 我和它交过手
I wondered how it endured.
真不知道它是何种生物
There are those that believe this creature, this griffin,
有些人认为这个怪物 这头狮鹫
Is a creature of magic, that only magic can destroy it.
是由魔法而生 只有魔法才能终结它
Do you believe this?
你觉得可信吗
It doesnt matter what I believe, the use of magic is not permitted.
我的意见并不重要 关键是魔法是命令禁止的
The knights must prevail with steel and sinew alone.
骑士军团唯有靠着血肉之躯战胜它
Sire...
陛下
There's a horse waiting outside.
外面为你备了一匹马 赶快离开这
Thank you. Thank you, sire.
万分感谢 陛下
Lancelot...take it and never return to this place.
兰斯洛特 永远别再回来了
No.
不
No, please, it's not my freedom I seek.
不 求你了 这不是我追求的自♥由♥
I only wish to serve with hornour.
我只想为荣誉而战
I know.
我知道
Then let me ride with you.
那就让我助你一臂之力
I cannot.
我不能这么做
My father knows nothing of this. I release you, but can do no more.
我父王对此事一无所知 我只能做到这一步了
Now go before I change my mind.
在我改变主意前快离开这
There. You must do this for Arthur.
在这里 为了亚瑟你必须如此
I've never cast a spell of enchantment this powerful.
我从未试过这么强大的咒语施法
Nothing less will kill it.
别的都杀不了它的
Here. Try.
拿着 试试看
You have it within you. I know you do.
你行的 我知道你行的
Don't worry Merlin. We've plenty of time.
别担心梅林 我们时间充裕
Sorry to disturb you, my lady.
抱歉打扰到你了 女士
Lancelot, What are you doing here?
兰斯洛特 你在这里干什么
There's no time, I need weapons, armour.
没时间解释 我需要武器和盔甲
What's it about?
你想干什么
Arthur's in peril.
亚瑟正处于危险之中
I must do what I can to protect him.
我要竭尽所能保护他
It's my duty, knight or not.
不管是不是骑士 都应如此
You really believe that, dont you?
你始终坚信 对吗
Yes my lady.
是的 女士
Lancelot, I don't believe I've ever met your like before.
兰斯洛特 你我相见恨晚
Guinevere, if I should not return...
格温娜维尔 如果我回不来...
Don't go Lancelot. Please.
别去 兰斯洛特 求你了
But go I must.
但是我必须这么做
It's time.
时间到了
Dont worry, Merlin, I know you're trying.
别担心 梅林 我知道你尽力了
And failing. If Arthur dies because I'm not good enough...
总是失败 如果亚瑟因为我的无能而死去...
Merlin!
梅林
Merlin! Lancelot's ridding out to kill the griffin!
梅林 兰斯洛特骑马去杀狮鹫了
He's what?
他什么
Merlin!
梅林
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
No, you're not.
不 你不能去
Try and stop me.
试试看你否阻止我
You're not a soldier.
你不懂战斗
Suit yourself
随你怎么说
Arthur needs all the help he can get. Now let's go.
亚瑟现在急需帮助 我们走
For Camelot.
为了卡梅洛特城而战
For Camelot!
为了卡梅洛特城而战
Arthur!
亚瑟
Well?
怎么了
He's alive.
他还活着
Ok, Merlin. It's now or never.
梅林 这是唯一的机会
Bregdan anweald gafeluec.
(咒语)
Bregdan anweald gafeluec.
(咒语)
Bregdan anweald gafeluec.
(咒语)
Bregdan anweald gafeluec.
(咒语)
Yes!
太好了
Lancelot.
兰斯洛特
Sire.
陛下
Yo did it!
你成功了
You killed it. Lancelot!
你把它杀了 兰斯洛特
You did it?
成功了?
I did it.
是的
Thank God!
感谢上帝
You did it, my son. You did it!
你成功了 儿子 你成功了
Not I, Father. It was Lancelot.
不是我♥干♥的 父王 是兰斯洛特
What's he doing here?
他在这儿干嘛
Father, I can explain.
父王 我来解释
You! Wait outside.
你 外面等着!
You have no right to...
你没有权利让...
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
Deciding my fate.
决定我的命运
I confess it, sire. I released him. I'll take the consequences.
我认罪 父王 是我把他放出来的 这由我来负责
But surely Lancelot's actions change things.
但兰斯洛特的英勇能够证明一些事情
They change nothing. He broke the code.
什么都证明不了 他违反了法规
He laid down his life for me!
他为了我不顾自己的性命
He served with honour.
他有崇高的骑士精神
I see you feel strongly about this, Arthur.
看来你很坚决 亚瑟
Under the circumstances, a pardon, perhaps.
这样的话 也许我可以给他一个赦免
No. Not good enough, Father.
不 这样还不够 父王
You must restore Lancelot to his rightful place,
你应该给回他应有的地位
As a knight of Camelot.
卡梅洛特的骑士
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表