剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
No,old crips.You've seen dead anywhere else?
没有 老瘸子 你见过死人么
I smell a gust of wind.
怎么突然一阵风吹过
We should have brought a torch.
早知道我们应该拿火炬的
Handy?
自♥制♥了一个
Yes.
是的
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么
Bring your torch over here.
把你的火炬照到那
We're breaking into someone's grave?
我们闯入别人的墓地了
We're too late.
太晚了
He has already broken out.
他破石而出了
Tristan de Bois was the brother of Ygraine, Uther's wife.
特里斯坦·德布阿是乌瑟妻子伊格雷恩的兄弟
Arthur's mother?
亚瑟的母亲
Ygraine died in child birth.
伊格雷恩在生亚瑟的时候离开人世了
He blamed Uther and came to the gates
他认为这是乌瑟的错 所以只身
of Camelot and challenged him
来到卡梅洛特城 向乌瑟挑战
to single combat
一对一
Uther won.
乌瑟赢了
But in his dying breath
但特里斯坦在临死之前
Tristan cursed Camlot to one day suffer his return.
下咒终有一天卡梅洛特城会迎来复仇
I thought it was a rambling from a dying man.
我以为这是临死者的胡话
Men don't just rise up from the dead though,
不管一个人有多少怨恨
no matter how angry they are.
都不可能复活
It's my guess we're dealing with a wraith.
我猜要对付的是个亡灵
A wraith?
亡灵
The spirit of a dead man conjured from grave
一个死人的灵魂从坟墓里被召唤出来
So this is the work of a sorcerer?
所以这是巫师的杰作
Powerful magic can haunt the grief and rage
强大的魔法让死去的灵魂充满悲伤和仇恨
of a mental soul and make it live again.
让它复活
How can we stop him?
我们怎么才能阻止
We can't, because it's not alive.
阻止不了 它不是活物
no mortal weapon can kill it
凡间武器不能灭他
There must be something.
肯定有什么能制伏他的
Nothing can be stopped
没有什么能拦得住他
It will stop until he has achieved what it came for.
直到他达到目的 才会停止
What's that?
那是什么目的
Revenge.
复仇
To Camlot?
血洗卡梅洛特城
What does that mean for Sire Pellinor?
那佩里诺骑士怎么办
I'm afraid it doesn't look good.
我担心他必定会出事情的
Maybe you're wrong.
也许你错了
I hope so.
但愿如此
The sword went in, I'm sure.
剑进去了 我敢保证
I saw it too.
我也看到它进去了
I, Arthur Pendragon, challenge you.
我 亚瑟王 向你挑战
So be it.
说定了
Single combat. Noon, tomorrow.
就我们两人 明天中午
How could you be so stupid?
你怎么能这么愚笨
I will revoke the challenge.
我要撤销这次挑战
No
不必了
The Knight's Code must be upheld.
骑士法典必须要遵循
That's what you told me.
你是这么教我的
This is different.
但这次情况不同
This challenges can't be lay down
这次挑战我必须接受
You're crowned prince
你已经加冕了
There cannot be one rule for me and one for the rest.
王子与庶民一致守法
I forbid you to fight
我禁止你去决斗
You want me to prove that I'm worthy of the throne.
你想让我证明我值得你托付王位
I can't do that if I am being a coward.
我不能这么胆小如鼠
No, Arthur, this will be your death!
不 亚瑟 你这是自寻死路
I'm sorry that you have so little faith in me, father.
你如此"看重"我 我不胜荣幸 父王
Arthur
亚瑟
You're right.
你说的对
I wish I wasn't.
我真希望我是错的
If Arthur fights that thing he'll die.
亚瑟和那东西决斗会没命的
He's Camelot strongest warrior
他是卡梅洛特城最强的勇士
If anyone can defeat it, he can.
如果别人战胜不了 他肯定行的
You just said yourself
你刚才说过
no normal weapon can kill him
没有凡间的武器能杀他
There is a need to find a way to defeat the wraith ourselves.
我们该去寻找别的办法灭了这死灵
How do you propose to do that?
你想怎么做
If no mortal sword will kill it.
如果凡间的剑杀不死它的话
And i will
那就我来
Mortal magic
用凡间的魔法
Merlin It's too dangerous.
梅林这太危险了
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Good evening Sire
晚上好 陛下
Gaius.
盖乌斯啊
There is a matter of great urgent
我有要事
which I must discuss with you.
与您相商
Then spit it out.
说吧
Tristan's tomb is empty
特里斯坦的墓穴被挖空了
I believed he has been conjured from the dead.
我觉得他是受魔法召唤而复活的
How would that possible?
这怎么可能
I believe he is a wraith
我觉得他是亡灵
The spirit.
是空壳
He has come to take vengeance of Ygraine's death
他是来为伊格雷恩复仇的
It was magic that killed her, not I.
是魔法致她于死 而不是我
Nevertheless, it was you he blamed.
不管怎样 他已经把怪罪你
You cannot allow Arthur to fight.
你不能让亚瑟接受挑战
No weapon forged by man can kill a wraith.
没有武器能杀死死灵
It will stop at nothing
只有当他完成使命时
until it has accompished what it came for.
才会停止一切
Arthur cannot win.
亚瑟绝对赢不了
He'll die
他会死的
He will not listen to me.
他不听我的
Then you must tell him who the knight is.
那你就告诉他那骑士到底是谁
No.
不
You cannot hide the truth forever.
不能永远掩盖真♥相♥
I am the King!
我才是国王
You will not tell me what I can and can not do.
不用你来告诉我该怎么做
It is your choice, Sire.
陛下 由你决定
You tell him,
你告诉他真♥相♥
or let him go to his death.
还是让他去送死
No one but you or I will ever know
除了你我之外 没人知道
the secret of Arthur's birth.
亚瑟诞生的秘密
The boy is of age, he should know.
他长大了 该知道真♥相♥了
Never.
永远不行
You made an oath.
你曾发过誓
I warned you not to break it.
我警告你别违背誓言
Very well, Sire.
是 陛下
Leave me.
退下吧
(Spell)
(咒语)
Merlin, that coversation we had about knocking...
梅林 我们上次讨论的关于敲门...
You have to pull out,
你必须退出
And why is that?
为什么
Because he'll kill you.
因为他会杀了你
Why does everyone think that?
为什么每一个人都这么想
Because they're right.
因为他们是对的
Just pull out.
退出吧
You've crowned prince.
你已经是王子了
No one wants to see you die of some stupid challenge.
大家都不希望你因为无聊的挑战而去送死
I am not a coward.
我不是懦夫
I know that.
我知道
I stood there and watch you overcome
我就站在一旁 看着你
every fear you've ever faced.
克服种种困难
That's what's required of me.
这是我的责任所在
You are more than that. You're not merely a warrior.
远不止于此 你不仅是战士
You're a prince, a future king.
你是王子 未来的国王
You've proved your courage.
你已经证明了自己的英勇
But you must prove your wisdom.
还要证明自己的智慧
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表