剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Have you still not learned how to dress yourself?
你还没学会自己穿衣服吗
You don't have a dog and fetch the stick yourself.
你有狗了还会自己去拣棍子吗
No offence, Merlin.
梅林 无意冒犯
None taken.
没事儿
Prince Arthur, you didn't finish your breakfast.
亚瑟王子 你的早餐还没用完
Didn't I?
我没有吗
Come on, eat up.
来吧 吃干净了
Right, let's get going.
好了 我们出发吧
We need wood and lots of it.
我们需要很多木材
Of course.
没问题的
Arthur said it was lovely.
亚瑟说很感谢
He must care for you a great deal.
他一定很在乎你
Arthur would do the same for any village,
无论是哪个村庄 他都会这么做的
that's just the way he is.
他就是这样
It's more than that.
不止这样
He's here for you.
他为你而来
I'm just his servant.
我只是他的仆人
Give him more credit than that, he likes you.
多相信他一点 他喜欢你
That's because he doesn't know me.
那是因为他还不了解我
And if he did, I'd probably be dead by now.
如果他知道真♥相♥ 我可能已经死了
You don't really believe that, do you?
事实上你并不这么想吧
Merlin!
梅林
Where are you going with that thing?
你带着那个要去哪儿
What does it look like? We need wood.
你说呢 我们需要木材啊
We both know that you don't need an axe to fell a tree.
我们都知道 弄倒一棵树你根本不需要用斧子
And I remember the trouble it got me into,
我也还记得后来惹了多大的麻烦
I nearly flattened old man Simmons.
我差点吓晕了老西蒙
Well, he deserved it, the stupid old crone.
他是活该的 那个老糊涂
He never did like me anyway.
他一直都不喜欢我
Well, even less after that.
从那之后就更不喜欢了
Why are you being like this?
你怎么了
You know why.
你很清楚
Why did you leave?
你为什么离开
It wasn't what I wanted.
我并不想的
My mother was worried.
但是我母亲太担心了
When she found out you knew,
当她发现你知道了我的秘密
she was so angry.
她生气极了
I wouldn't have told anyone.
我不会告诉任何人的
I know you wouldn't.
我知道你不会
You'd be able to defeat Kanen on your own, wouldn't you?
你一个人就能搞定卡南他们是不是
Not sure, maybe.
不知道 大概吧
So what's stopping you? So what if Arthur finds out?
那为什么犹豫 亚瑟发现了又如何
I don't expect you to understand.
我说了你也不理解
Try me.
试试看
One day Arthur will be a great king,
终有一日 亚瑟会成为一代明君
but he needs my help,
但他需要我的帮助
and if anyone ever found out about my powers,
然而 一旦有人发现了我的能力
I'd have to leave Camelot for good.
我将不得不永远地离开卡梅洛特
Are you telling me you'd rather
你是不是想告诉我
keep your magic a secret for Arthur's sake
你宁愿为了亚瑟守住你会魔法的秘密
than you'd just protect your friends and family?
而不保护你的朋友和家人
I won't be about to teach you everything
我教不了你们所有
there is to know about fighting with a sword,
有关剑术的东西
but you can learn the basics
但是你们可以学基础的
the stance,
准备姿势
how to parry a blow,
如何格挡
how to land your own.
如何进攻
On my count
跟着我的数做
one, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Now you may have to watch for the feint,
现在你们需要注意一些假动作
so keep your feet moving and only stay
双脚要保持移♥动♥
in range long enough to land your blow.
留下足够进攻的距离就不要再靠近
Again. one, two, three, four...
再来 一 二 三 四
one, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
There's no way they're gonna be able to hold Kanen off.
照他们这样绝不可能阻止卡南
Men aren't the only ones who can fight.
不是只有男人能战斗
Again. one, two, three...
再来 一 二 三
Matthew...
马修
I want you to organise sentry duty
我想你去做哨兵
to keep an eye out for Kanen and his men.
来监视卡南他们的动向
I'd be glad to.
乐意效劳
If there's any sign of attack,
如果发现有攻击迹象
I want you to ride straight back here.
我希望你径直回来
I don't want you fighting him all on your own.
而不是独自迎战
It looks like the battle's already fought and lost.
看上去好像已经输了一场战斗
They'll toughen up.
他们会变强的
They need to.
他们必须如此
How are we doing for weapons?
你们武器准备的怎么样了
There isn't much,
不多
but we should be able to scrape together what you need.
但凑足你需要的没问题
It's not the weapon that worry us,
我们担心的并不是武器足不足
it's having enough people to use them.
而是有没有足够的人来用
We think the women should be allowed to fight.
我们认为应该让女人们加入战斗
You haven't enough men.
你人手不足
If they were trained soldiers,
如果是训练有素的士兵
maybe you'd stand a chance, but they're not.
也许你还有机会 但他们不是
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
Right, back on your feet! Come on, let's go!
好了站起来 我们走
We don't stand a chance.
我们没有机会
Arthur can't see that.
亚瑟不明白
He's too stubborn.
他太顽固了
Why do you think he came here?
你认为他为何而来
The same reason we did.
和我们一样
Merlin.
梅林
Arthur may act like he doesn't care, but...
亚瑟表现的满不在乎 但事实上
he wouldn't be here if he didn't.
若不在乎就不会来这儿了
We're not going to be able to defend Ealdor
我们若只有剑和热情的话
with sword and sinew alone.
是不足以保护埃尔多的
We're going to need a plan.
我们需要一个计划
We need to find some way of limiting their mobility,
需要想一个办法限制他们的机动性
and drawing them into a trap.
然后把他们引到陷阱里
If we fight them on their terms, then...
如果我们跟他们正面对战...
No!
不
Get him down from there.
把他搬下来
What does it say?
上面说什么
Make the most of this day, it'll be your last.
好好享受今天 你们看不到明早的太阳了
Matthew!
马修
No! No!
不 不
No!
不
You did this. Look what you've done,
是你 看看你都做了什么
you've killed him.
是你杀了他
It wasn't his fault.
这不是他的错
If he hadn't been strutting around
如果他不是在这儿趾高气昂地
treating us like his personal army,
把我们当私人军队训练
this would never have happened!
这些决不会发生
These men are brave enough
这些人 他们英勇无畏
to fight for what they believe in,
为了信仰而战斗
even if you aren't.
即使你不相信
You're sending them to their graves!
你是在将他们送上黄泉路
You've killed one man.
你已经害死一个
How many more need to die before you realise
要害死多少个才能让你意识到
this is a battle that cant be won?
这是场没有胜算的仗呢
When kanen comes, you haven't got a chance.
卡南到来之日
You're going to be slaughtered.
将是你们丧命之时
Dont bother, Merlin, I'm not interested.
别废话 梅林 我没兴趣
You should be, because tomorrow Kanen attacks
你会有兴趣的 明天卡南将进犯
and whether you like it or not, we'll have to fight.
不管你乐意与否 我们都将战斗
Not if I'm not here.
那时我已不在这里
That's up to you, but the rest of us are staying.
那是你的事 其他人都会留下来
Join us, Will.
加入我们 威尔
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表