剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
From you?
避开你?
Thank God
谢天谢地
For your deaf as well as your dumb.
我还以为你又聋又哑呢
Look,I've told you you were an ass.
看吧 我就知道你是个混♥蛋♥
I just didn't realize you are a royal one.
只是没想到是个皇族的混♥蛋♥
What are you going to do?You got your daddy's men protect you?
你有什么打算呢?叫你父王的侍卫来保护你吗?
Haha,I can take you apart with one blow.
哈 我吹口气就能将你大卸八块
I can take your apart with less than that.
而我根本就不用花力气
you sure?
你确定?
Here you go,big man.
拿着 "大块头"
Come on,then.
动手吧
I warn you
我警告你
I've been trained to kill since bird.
我自出娘胎就训练搏斗了
Wow. And how long have you been training to be a prat?
哇 那你训练了多久才变成一个白♥痴♥啊?
You can't address me like that.
你不能用这种语气和我说话
Sorry
抱歉
how long have you been training to be a prat?
那究竟训练了多久才变成白♥痴♥的呢?
My Lord.
殿下
Come on,then,Merlin.
动手吧 梅林
Come on!
来啊
You are in trouble now.
你有麻烦了
Want to give up?Do you?
想投降是吗?
Do you want to give up?
你是想投降吗?
Wait.
等等
Let him go.
放他走
He maybe an idiot,but he's a brave one.
他虽然是个傻瓜 却也算勇敢
There's something about you,Merlin.
你身上有的特质
I can't put my figure on it.
我也说不上是什么
How can you be so foolish?
你怎么这么幼稚?
He nended to be taught a lesson.
他需要接受一次教训
Magic must be studied, mastered and used for good,
魔法是用来学习 驾驭和做好事的
Not for idiotic thing.
而不是你这种一时冲动
What is a master?
我还不算驾驽魔法吗?
I could move objects before I could talk!
我还没会讲话就会凭空移物了
Then you should know how to control yourself.
那你就更应该学会克制自己
I don't want to! If I can't use magic, what have I got?
我不要!要是我不能使用魔法 我就是废人一个了
I'm just nobody.
什么也不是
as it always will be.
一如既往地
If I can't use magic
如果我不能使用魔法
I might as well die.
我可能早就死了
Merlin?
梅林?
Sit up.take your shirt off.
坐起来 把衣服脱下
You don't kwow why I was born like this,do you?
我从出生开始就这样 你知道原因吗?
no.
不
And I'm not a monster, am I?
我是个妖怪吗
Don't ever think that.
千万不要这样想
Then why am I like this?
那我为什么会这样?
Please. I need to know why.
求你了 我要知道原因
Maybe there's someone with more knowledge than me.
可能某个比我学识深厚的人才能告诉你
If you can't tell me, no-one can.
你都不知道 更不用说别人了
Take this.
喝了它吧
It will help with the pain.
会助你痊愈
Will you sing for me tonight?
你今晚为我唱一曲吧?
You'll have to wait.
恐怕您要耐心等待
You will not deny me.
你不会拒绝我的
I'm saving myself for my performance tomorrow.
我只是为我明天表演养声啊
Will everyone be there?
所有人都会出席吗?
Who would dare to miss it?
谁敢缺席呢?
How about your son?
你儿子呢?
It seems a shame not to meet him.
没见到他真是遗憾啊
That's Arthur.
你说亚瑟啊
Poor child. Um?
可怜的孩子 什么?
Poor child
可怜的孩子
It can't be easy to grow up without mother.
失去了母亲 成长起来并不容易啊
No. Um.
不 喔
That bond between mother and son,
母子间的羁绊
it's so hard to replace.
难以取代
it hasn't been easy.
是很难
I'm sure.
我确信
perhaps you have found someone
或许你已经寻觅到了某个人
if you remarried,
如果再婚
i'm sure you'd pick of any maiden in the kingdom.
王国上下有众多少女可以选择
perhpas i'll fall in love again
也许我会再度坠入爱河
but I'm afraid it's too late to replace Arthur's mother.
但要为亚瑟物色母亲恐怕太迟了
yes.
是啊
it's certainly too late for Arthur.
对亚瑟而言 的确太迟了
Merlin...
梅林
Merlin
梅林
Merlin
梅林
Merlin
梅林
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
I'm here.
我在这里
How small you are,
如此渺小的身躯
for such a great destiny.
却背负着伟大的命运
Why? What do you mean?
为什么? 此话怎讲?
What destiny?
什么命运?
Your gift, Merlin,
你的天赋
was given to you for a reason.
具备这样的才能总有原因
So there is a reason.
那么理由是?
Arthur is the Once and Future King
亚瑟是统一不列颠的
who will unite the land of Albion.
永恒之王
right?
那又如何
That he faces many threats
他的周围
from friend and foe alike.
威胁重重
I don't see it has to do with me.
这与我何干
Everything.
一切皆与你相关
Without you, Arthur will never succeed.
没有你 亚瑟难成大事
Without you,
没有你
there will be no Albion.
不列颠将不复存在
No.
不
No.You've got this wrong.
不 你说错了
There is no right or wrong.
这无关对与错
Only what is and what isn't.
只是关乎是与非
I'm serious, if anyone wants going kill him, they can go ahead.
我是认真的 如果有人要行刺
de facto give them a hand.
那就让他们去好了
None of us can choose our destiny, Merlin.
无人可以选择自己的命运
And none of us can escape it.
无人可以逃脱劫数
No.
不
No way.
不可能
No. There must be another Arthur. Because this one is an idiot.
不 亚瑟肯定另有其人 这个人是傻瓜
Perhaps it is your destiny to change that.
或许你就是注定为改变而来
Wait...
等等
Stop. I need to know more.
别走 我想知道得更多
Have you seen the stage of this room?
看看这房♥间成什么样了
It just happens...
只是碰巧...
By magic?
用了魔法?
Yes.
是的
you can clear it up without magic..
不用魔法就可以打扫干净
Then I want you to get some herbs.
去采些草药
henbane, wormwood and sorrel.
天仙子 苦艾 还有浆草
and deliver this to Morgana.
把这个交给茉嘉娜
poor girl is suffering from nightmares.
可怜的姑娘 梦魇缠身
I know the feeling.
我了解这感受
You know, I've been thinking about Arthur
我一直在想亚瑟
I wouldn't touch him with the lance pole
我决不会用长枪戳他
Passing that dress. Will you, Gwen?
格温 把那件衣服递给我 好吗
I mean the man's a total jouster
我是说 这人完全是一介武夫
Because I'm the king's ward,
我出席是因为受国王的监护
it doesn't mean I have to accompay him to the feast
不一定要陪他赴宴
does it?
你说是吧
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表