剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
No young man,
不论他多么伟大
no matter how great,
一个人年轻时
can know his destiny.
都无法预知命运
He cannot glimpse his part
他无法窥见在即将展开的传奇旅程中
in the great story is about to unfold
自己将扮演怎样的角色
Like everyone,
与众生相似
he must live and learn.
他必须在生活中学习成长
And so it will be eve
这位年轻的巫师
for the young warlock arriving at
将在天黑后
the gate of Camelot.
才到达卡梅洛特大门(亚瑟王宫殿)
A boy that will in time farther the legend.
一个假以时日将创造传奇的男孩
His name...
他就是...
Merlin.
梅林
Avoids!
闪开
Let this serve as a lesson to all.
大家要引以为戒
This man,
这个人
Thomas James Colins,
托马斯·詹姆斯·柯林
is judged guilty of conspiring to use enchantments
阴谋使用巫术和魔法
and magic.
判其有罪
And pursuing to the laws of Camelot,
根据卡梅洛特的法律规定
I, Uther Pendragon,
我 乌瑟·彭德拉根
have decreed that such practices are banned
已明令禁止此类行为
on penalty of death.
违者处以死刑
I pride myself as a fair and just king.
我自诩是公平正直的君主
but for the crime of sorcery
但是若犯有巫毒之罪
there has been one sentence I can pass.
我授权行刑
While I came to this land,
我到达这片土地时
this kingdom was mired and chaos.
本国蛮荒且战乱四起
But with the people's help, magic was driven the realm,
在人♥民♥的帮助下 魔法被驱逐至国土之外
so I declare a festival
于是我决定举办庆典
to celebrate 20 years since the great dragon was captured,
以庆祝降伏巨龙以及卡梅洛特脱离
and Camelot freed from the evil of sorcery.
邪恶巫术统治二十周年
Let the celebrations begin.
庆典开始吧
There is only one evil in this land
这片土地上只有一个魔鬼
and that is not magic.
和魔法无关
It is you.
那就是你
your hatred
你心存憎恨
your ignorance
你愚昧无知
You took my son.
你杀了我的儿子
And I promise you,
我发誓
before the celebrations are over,
庆典结束之前
you would share my tears,
我也要你尝尝我的痛苦
And an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,
以牙还牙 以眼还眼
a son for a son.
以子还子
Seize her!
抓住她
Where would I find Gaius, the Court Physician?
哪里能找到盖乌斯 那位宫廷药师
There.
那边
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Gaius?
盖乌斯
What the...
什么...
What did you just do?
你刚刚做了什么
Um... Tell me!
告诉我!
I... I've no idea what happens.
我... 我也不知道怎么回事
If anyone had seen that...
如果任何人看到了...
Oh no, that... that was nothing to do with me. That was...
不 刚和我没关系 那是...
I know it was!
我知道是你干的
I just want to know where you learnt, how did you do it?
我只想知道你从哪儿学来的 怎么做到的
Nowhere
没学过
So how would you konw magic?
那你怎么会魔法的
I don't!
我不会
Where did you study?
你从哪儿学来的
Answer me!
回答我!
I've never studied magic or been taught.
我从没学过魔法 也没人教过我
Are you lying to me, boy?
你是在和我撒谎吗 孩子
What do you want me to say?
你想听我说什么
The truth! I was born like this.
实话 我生下来就会
That's impossible!
那不可能
Who are you?
你是谁
I have this letter.
有封信给你
I...I don't have my glasses.
我 我没戴眼镜
I'm merlin.
我是梅林
Hunith's son?
胡妮丝的儿子
Yes.
是
But you're not meant to be here till Wednesday.
但你不是星期三才到吗
It is Wednesday.
今天就是星期三
Right then.
那就对了
You'd better put your bag in there.
你最好把行李放那边
You won't say anything about the...
你对这一团乱没意见...
No.
没有
Although merlin,
对了梅林
I should've say thank you.
我应该谢谢你
My dear Gaius,
亲爱的盖乌斯
I turn to you for I feel lost and alone,
我感到彷徨和孤独 需要求助于你
and don't know who to turst.
不知道该相信谁
It is every mother's fate to think her child is special.
母亲的天性 认为自己的孩子是特别的
And yet I would give my life that Merlin were not so.
如果梅林不那么特别 我愿付出生命
Ours is a small village and he is so clearly at odds with people here
我们住在小村庄里 显然他与这里格格不入
that if he wants to remain,
如果他想留下来
I fear what would become of him.
我担心他的将来
He needs a hand to hold,
他需要有人帮助
a voice to guide,
指点迷津
someone that might help him find a purpose for his gifts,
一个能帮他找到自己天赋用武之地的人
I beg you, if you understand a mother's love for her son,
我请求你 若能体会到一个母亲对孩子的爱
keep him safe,
保护他的安全
and may god save you both,
愿上帝与你们同在
Morgana?
茉嘉娜
Yes?
什么事
What is it?
怎么回事
Why are you not joining us at the fest?
庆典上为什么不出现
I just don't think chopping someone'e head off is the cause for celebration.
我只是认为砍头不值得举♥行♥庆典
A poor mother.
可怜的母亲
A simple justice, what he'd done.
他犯下的罪应付出代价
To whom?
对谁犯罪了
He practised magic.
他只是小施魔法
He didn't hurt anyone.
他没伤到任何人
You were not around twenty years ago, you have no idea what was like--
二十年前你还没生下来 你根本不知道...
How long are you going to keep punishing people for what happened then?
就为了以前的事 你还要惩罚人♥民♥多长时间
Until they realize that there is no room for magic in my kingdom.
直到他们意识到在我国没有魔法的容身之地
You will be with me when I greet Lady Helen.
你要和我一起迎接海伦夫人
I've told you I wanted no part of this thing.
我说过了我不想参与这些
I'm your guardian.
我是你的监护人
I expect you to do as I ask.
我希望你能听我的话
If you show me no respect, at least respect a finest singer.
就算不尊重我 至少也要尊重一位出色的歌♥唱家
You're more brutal than you are, the more enemies you create.
你越是凶残 树敌越多
Hello?
谁
Gregory?
格雷高里
Lady Helen.
海伦夫人
Is all well?
一切正常吗
Yes.
是的
With luck, we'll reach Camelot tomorrow.
走运的话 明天我们能到卡梅洛特
That's good.
那就好
I'm outside if you need me.
我就在外面 有需要就吩咐我
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
谁在那儿
(spell)
(咒语)
(spell)
(咒语)
(spell)
(咒语)
(spell)
(咒语)
Merlin
梅林
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表