剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
That does not sound like a good thing.
这听上去可不是什么好事
They're masters of enchantment.
他们是妖术行家
Do you think Arthur's been enchanted?
你觉得亚瑟被魅惑了
Almost certainly.
八♥九♥不离十
I'm afraid Morgana's dream is coming true.
看来茉嘉娜的噩梦要成真了
I requested this audience,
我应民众请求
Father, to discuss a matter of great importance.
父王 特地来与您商讨重要事宜
It cannot have escaped your attention
我想你也注意到了
that I and Lady Sophia Tirmawr have grown very close.
我和索非亚·提默尔小姐这两天如胶似漆
Not too close, I hope.
我希望走的不那么近
We're in love.
我们坠入爱河
Which is why I come before you today
所以我真诚向您请求
to ask your permission to marry.
对我们俩成婚的同意
I assume you're joking.
这可不是儿戏
No. I'm going to marry her.
没有 我是真要娶她为妻
But you only met two days ago.
但你们才认识两天
We're in love.
我们相爱
In love?
你们相爱吗
We had no idea that you were such a romantic,
我们都不知道你是这么浪漫的人啊
had we, Morgana?
对吧 茉嘉娜
No, he's full of surprises.
不知道 他总是那么出乎人的意料
I'm going to marry her.
我要娶她为妻
I dont care what either of you think about it.
我不在乎你们怎么想
I thought you'd come to ask my permission.
但你是来请求我的允许
Out of courtesy, nothing more.
除了皇恩 所剩无几
Guards, door.
守卫拦住他
You've forgotten whose court you're standing in.
你忘了这是站在谁的宫廷之上
You won't stop me.
你阻止不了我的
If I want to marry her, I will.
如果我要娶她 我一定会做到的
Arrest Sophia and Aulfric Tirmawr.
逮捕索非亚和阿尔弗雷克·提默尔
What are you doing?
你想干什么
And inform the executioner his service
告诉侩子手明天有活干了
will be required tomorrow morning.
明天有他的活了
You cant do this.
你不能这么做
Yes, I can, and let's show me some respect, I will!
我能 给我放尊重点 我可能还会考虑下
Release them.
放了他们
You've got your whole life ahead of you.
你的前程就在你的眼前
Sophia is no doubt your first love
索非亚毫无疑问是你的初恋
but she certainly won't be the only one.
但她肯定不是唯一一个你爱的女人
Enjoy yourself while you can.
尽你所能享受生活吧
You're not planning on springing any surprises on me?
你没打算多说两句
are you?
对吧
You should be taking this more seriously.
你应该更认真的对待此事
He's young, foolish and in love.
他还年轻 但愚蠢的陷入了爱恋
Give it a week and he'll be chasing after the next girl.
给他一周时间 他又会追着另一个姑娘了
Sophia wont let that happen.
索非亚不会让他这么做的
Do you bear a grudge against her?
你是不是嫉妒她了
There's something about her I don't trust.
我不信任她
You've seen the way Arthur's changed.
你也看到了亚瑟的转变
He's fool in love.
他就是个陷入爱河的傻帽
She's dangerous.
她很危险
Dangerous? To who?
危险 对谁而言
Arthur.
亚瑟
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
I just have a sense, a feeling.
我感觉到了
And what has she done to make you have this feeling?
她有什么事情让你这么觉得
Nothing, yet, it's what she's going to do.
没什么事情 但她就是打算伤害亚瑟
I dont know how to tell you this.
我不知道怎么开口说这事
Try.
说
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
无论是什么 你都可以告诉我
I've just seen girls like this before.
她这种女人我见的多了
They string men along and then drop them.
他们把男人捧上天 然后再重重一摔
I dont want to see him get hurt.
我不想看到他受伤
I know you want to protect him
我知道你是想保护他
but some lessons we have to learn for ourselves.
但是有些东西就是要让他自己去学会的
He'll hurt for a week and the Sophia will be forgotten.
他会心痛一周 但很快就会忘了索非亚
I hope so.
希望如此
Are you sure there's nothing else behind this?
没其他事情向我汇报了
Yes, it's nothing.
是的 没事了
Get out.
滚出去
I thought the King was a bit harsh.
我想国王是严厉了点
I dont need sympathy, Merlin,
我不需要任何同情 梅林
especially not from you.
尤其是你的同情
But I did think he had a point.
但我认为他说的很对
I ordered you to get out.
我命令你给我滚
Now leave me!
马上离开这里
I know you think you're in love with Sophia...
我知道你以为自己与索非亚相爱了
Who are you to tell me what I'm thinking?
别这么自作聪明
I'm your friend.
我是你的挚友
No, Merlin, you're my servant.
不 梅林 你只是我的一个仆人
You dont know what you're doing.
你不知道你在做什么
She's cast a spell on you. You're enchanted.
她对你施了咒 你被魅惑了
I told you people would try to keep us apart.
我就说过这些人都想把我们分开
I know. I won't let that happen.
我知道 我不会让这发生的
Don't to listen to her, she's controlling you.
别听她的 她在控制你
We can elope together.
我们一起远走高飞
Get away from this place. These people.
离开这个鬼地方 这些恶人
I saw you.
我看到你了
I followed him. They're planning to sacrifice you.
我跟踪了你 他们想把你作为贡品
You let your servant talk to your guests this way.
你们这里的仆人待客之道就是这样
I know what you're going to do.
我知道你们想干什么
I followed you to the lake and heard everything.
我一直跟踪你到了湖边 听到了一切
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
Don't listen to him, Arthur.
别信他的 亚瑟
Let's go. Let's leave tonight.
我们走 今晚我们就离开这
She's going to kill you.
她会杀了你的
Sophia plans to sacrifice you to buy a life of immortality.
索非亚想用你的生命换取她自己的永生
If you go with her, you'll die.
如果你跟她走了 你会没命的
It doesn't make sense.
你这话根本就讲不通
We're in love.
我们相爱
They're magical beings.
他们在对你施法
Look at the writing on the staff.
看看这法杖上写的
Look at his eyes.
瞧他的眼睛
Look at him. Do you believe me now?
看他的眼 现在总该相信了吧
Arthur, do you see?
亚瑟 看到了没
I see everything.
我什么都看到了
He's gone, Arthur's gone with her.
他走了 亚瑟和她一起走了
She's taken him.
她把他带走了
Slow down.
说慢点
I know you dont believe me
我知道你不相信我
but I'm so sure it's going to happen.
但是我确信我的噩梦就会变成现实了
My dream come true.
我的那个梦境发生了
I do believe you.
我相信你
I've got to tell Uther.
我得去告诉乌瑟王
You can't .
你不能这么做
I've got to do something,
我得做点什么
if I dont then Arthur'll die.
如果我不这么做亚瑟会死的
You can't tell Uther about your dream.
你不能告诉他你的噩梦
If uther thinks you've got the seers power,
如果乌瑟王知道你有预知能力
he'll charge you with witchcraft.
他会因你使用巫术而把你打入大牢的
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
I couldn't live with myself knowing I'd let him die.
我不能就这样眼睁睁看着他死
Wait.
等等
We've known each other a long time,
我们的交情很深
you trust me don't you?
你信任我 对吗
Yes, you knwo I do.
是的 当然
Then trust me now.
那现在就相信我
Stay here and don't say a word to anyone about this.
你就在这里待着 别和任何人说这件事
But Arthur...
但亚瑟
I'll take care of it.
我来处理
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表