剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I wont be disobeyed especially by my son!
没人能够不服从 尤其是我儿子
No. Of course you won't.
是啊 当然没人
You knew about this, didn't you?
你早就知道了 对吗
Morgana...
茉嘉娜
Don't lie to me.
别跟我撒谎
Arthur's old enough to make decision of himself.
亚瑟已经到能够自己做决定的年纪了
He's just a boy.
他还只是个孩子
Have you seen your son recently?
你最近见过你儿子吗
You have to let him make his own mind up.
你该让他自己做决定了
Even if it means letting him go to his death?
即使是让他去送死
Let me guess, she wasn't there?
我猜 她不在哪儿
No-one has seen her since the banquet.
宴会后就没人见过他
Who is she?
她是谁
Not who she claims to be.
反正不是个侍女
But you know, don't you.
你知道的 对吗
Cara.
卡拉
Though, that's not her name. Not her real name.
尽管这不是她真正的名字
Then who is she?
那她是谁
A powerful sorceress.
一个强大的女巫
Well we should tell Uther. He could send riders to run after her.
那我们应该告诉乌瑟 他可以派出骑士去抓她
She'd be long gone.
她离开很久了
Impossibe to know where.
根本就不知道她在哪
Oh, no.
糟了
What?
什么
She knows the only place an antidote will be found is Balor forest.
她知道百乐森林是唯一能找到解药的地方
Arthur could be walking into a trap.
亚瑟很可能会掉进陷阱
Arthur.
亚瑟
Arthur. Ohh.
亚瑟
Arthur: Hello?
你好
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Stay back.
呆在那
It's all right.
没事了
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Who did that to you?
谁对你做的好事
My master.
我的主人
I ran away from him but then I got lost.
我从他那里逃出来 后来迷路了
Please don't leave me.
请别丢下我
I won't. I'm not going to.
我不会的
You can take me away from here?
你能带我离开吗
Not yet.
还不行
There's something I have to do first.
我还有些事情要做
Why have you come to the caves?
你怎么到这洞里来了呢
I'm looking for something.
我在找一件东西
It can only be found here.
只有这里才有
What is it?
是什么
I know this place. I could help you.
我识路 我来帮你
It's a type of flower that grows inside the cave.
是一种长在洞穴里的花
It's very rare.
很罕见的
The morteaus flower? I know where they are.
魔缇花 我知道在哪
I will show you.
跟我来
Arthur, it...it's a trap. It's a trap.
亚瑟 那是个陷阱 陷阱
Fever's getting worse, isn't it?
他身体越来越烫了 不是吗
The poison's setting in.
毒已经开始发作了
Could you fetch more wolfsbane?
你能帮我找些附子草吗
Yes, of course.
好 没问题
Merlin, you must fight it.
梅林 你要振作
There they are.
就在这里
Keep back from the edge.
别站出来
Don't worry. We'll be out of here soon.
别担心 我们很快就能出去了
(spell)
(咒语)
(spell)
(咒语)
(spell)
(咒语)
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I expected so much more.
我等这天很久了
Who are you?
你是谁
The last face you'll ever see.
我会是你见的最后一个人
It seems we have a visitor.
好像来了个不速之客啊
Very good.
不错嘛
But he won't be the last.
但陆续有人来
I will let his friends finishe you off, Arthur Pendragon.
我会让它的同伴把你干掉的 乌瑟·彭德拉根
It's not your destiny to die at my hand.
你注定不会死在我手上
Who are you?!
你到底是谁
Arthur. It's too dark.
亚瑟 那里太暗了
Too dark.
太暗了
Merlin.
梅林
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Come on, then.
放马过来吧
What are you waiting for?
还在等什么
Finish me off.
把我解决掉啊
Leave them, Arthur.
快走 亚瑟
Merlin: Go. Save yourself.
走啊 逃出去
Follow the light.
跟着光走
Faster. Go faster.
快 快走
Follow the light!
跟着光线
Move. Climb.
快 爬啊
Inform the King!
向国王通报
Arthur has returned.
亚瑟回来了
What are you doing? Let me pass.
你在干什么 让我过去
I'm sorry, sire. You're under arrest by order of the King.
对不起殿下 国王下令要将你抓起来了
You disobeyed me.
你违背我的命令
Of course. A life is at stake.
当然 一条生命危在旦夕
Do not let Merlin die because of something I did.
不要因为我做错事而怪罪到梅林头上
Why do you care? He's just a servant.
你紧张什么呢 他只是个仆人
He knew the danger and what would happen
他清楚知道 如果他喝下了那杯酒
if he drank from that goblet, but he did it.
会有什么严重后果 可是他还是喝了
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
There's more.
还有
A woman at the mountain knew why I was there.
在山上有个女人 她知道我去那里的目的
I dont think it was Bayard who tried to poison me.
我觉得下毒的人不是贝亚德
Of course it was.
那还有谁
Gaius knows what to do with this.
盖乌斯知道它怎么用
Put me in the stocks for a week,
把我关在这一个星期
A month even. I don't care.
就是一个月 我也不在乎
Just make sure it gets to him. I'm begging you.
我只恳求您 一定把这交给他
No!
不
You have to learn there's a right
你得要好好学习
and a wrong way of doing things.
如何正确处事
I will see you're let out in a week.
一周之内 我就会放你出来
Then you can find yourself another servant.
到时候再给自己找个新仆人
He hasn't got much longer. Has Arthur got the flower?
他撑不了多久了 亚瑟拿到花了吗
I don't know. Uther won't allow anyone to see him.
我不知道 乌瑟不允许任何人见他
Is there nothing we can do to help?
我们没有什么可以帮忙的吗
Only the leaf of the morteaus flower can save him.
只有魔缇花之叶能救他
We have to find out if Arthur has it.
那得确认亚瑟是否拿到它了
I could sneak into the dungeon.
我可以混进地牢
That would be very dangerous.
那样太危险了
I've got to. Merlin will die if I don't.
我别无他法 我不去梅林就会死
Be careful.
多加小心
Food for the prisoner.
给囚犯送吃的
Set it down over there.
就放那儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait a minute.
等一下
I couldn't eat this. This is disgusting.
我不吃 这恶心人
The state it's in, I'm not sure it's fit for anyone.
就这样了 没人吃得下
You, wait!
你 等一下
Waste not, want not.
俭则不匮
We're not all as precious as our Royal Highness.
我们可不像殿下那样娇贵
Food for Prince Arthur.
给亚瑟殿下的食物
Stay where you are!
站住
How is he?
他怎么样了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表