剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Arise, Sir Lancelot, Knigh of Camelot.
起立 兰斯洛特爵士 卡梅洛特的骑士
Who is this man?
这人是谁
He seems to have come out of nowhere.
不知道他是从哪里冒出来的
I know. He's been a bit of a surprise to all of us.
是啊 他让我们每个人都大吃一惊
You do us a great honour, Sir Lancelot.
有你加盟真是我们的荣幸 兰斯洛特爵士
The knighthood is the very foundation of Camelot.
骑士团是卡梅洛特的基石
The honour is all mine, sire.
我感到不胜荣幸 陛下
You father would be very proud.
你父亲会为你自豪
Yes sire.
是的 陛下
I've not seen Lord Eldred for many years,
我有很多年没看到埃尔德雷德勋爵了
longer than I'd imagined it seems.
长得似乎都超出我的想象了
Last time I saw him, he only had four sons.
我上次见他的时候 他还只有4个儿子
Well...here I am.
现在我来了
Indeed you are.
没错
And I've kept you too long already.
我真是让你久等了
Enjoy the celebrations.
享受庆典吧
Sire.
陛下
Take this seal to Geoffrey of Monmouth, the court genealogist.
把这封证明交给蒙茅斯的杰佛里 宫廷系谱学家
I want his opinion by morning.
明天早上之前给我回音
Look at him, Gaius.
你看 盖乌斯
Dose Lancelot not deserve this moment?
这才是兰斯洛特应得的
I never said he didn't.
我没说过不是
But destiny and deserts are not the same thing.
但命运和应得是两码事
You played God, Merlin.
你做了一次上帝 梅林
You set him on a path of your choosing.
你把你自己的选择加到了他头上
You brought him triumph but the future is uncertain.
你给他带来了荣耀 但他依然前途未卜
I dont know what it said in you invitation,
我不知道你的请帖上是怎么写的
but in mine, it said celebration.
但我那上面写着 庆典
Point taken.
我知道了
Don't come back too late.
别太晚回来
All right.
好的
Here's trouble.
有个问题
Tell me, do you think her...beautiful?
告诉我 你觉得她 漂亮吗
Yes sire, I do.
是的 陛下
Yeah, I suppose she is.
是啊 她很漂亮
You know what? I think our Sir Lancelot might have eyes for you, Gwen.
我看兰斯洛特爵士对你很有意思 格温
Dont be silly. What if he did? Would it be so bad?
别乱说 就算是又怎么样呢 有什么不好的
He's not really my type.
他不是我喜欢的类型
Well, there's a surprise.
真没想到啊
Sometimes I wonder if you'd know your type,
有时候我怀疑你都不知道喜欢什么样的
if he was standing right next to you.
就算他正站在你旁边
You're probably right.
也许你说得对
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
So come on - just for the sake of argument,
来吧 我们就假设一下
if you had to, Arthur or Lancelot?
如果必须选 亚瑟还是兰斯洛特
I don't have to and I never will.
我永远都不可能做这个选择的
Oh, you are no fun, Gwen.
你太没劲了 格温
Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in a toast to our new recruit,
女士们先生们 请向我们的新成员敬酒
our new knight of Camelot, Sir Lancelot.
卡梅洛特的新骑士 兰斯洛特爵士
Two yards of ale? Two miles, more like.
两立方码麦酒? 我看都有两立方英里了
Good morning gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
Dont look at it. Dont smell it, just down it in one.
别看 别闻 直接灌下去就好
Better? Good.
好点了? 不错
Can't have you nodding off first day on the job, Lancelot.
第一天上班可不能打盹啊 兰斯洛特
Sir Lancelot, if you dont mind.
应该叫他兰斯洛特爵士吧
What are you doing?
你们干嘛
King's orders.
国王有令
Stop!
慢着!
Tell him what you told me.
把你告诉我的说给他听
These credentials are faked.
这些证书是假的
The seal itself is faultless.
印♥章♥做得很完美
Forgery of the highest possible standard,
仿真度很高
but a forgery it must be.
但赝品终究是赝品
There is no record of
并没有记录显示
a fifth son of Lord Eldred of Northumbria.
诺桑比亚勋爵埃尔德雷德有第五个儿子
Therefore, he... Lied.
所以说 他... 欺君
Do you deny it?
你否认吗
No, sire.
不 陛下
You've broken the first code of Camelot.
你违反了卡梅洛特第一法规
You've brought shame upon yourself and upon us.
你羞辱了你自己 也羞辱了我们
You're not worthy of knighthood.
你不配作骑士
You never were and you never will be.
过去不配 将来也同样
Get him out of my sight.
把他带下去
Sire...
陛下
Do you contest my judgment?
你质疑我的判断?
His deception was inexcusable.
他的欺骗不可原谅
But he meant no harm, sire. I'm sure of it.
但他绝无恶意 陛下 我保证
He only wished to serve.
他只是想为国效忠
The first code is a sacred bond of trust.
第一法典建立于信任之上
It is what binds the knights together.
这是团结骑士的纽带
How can you trust a man who's lied to you?
你怎能相信一个曾经欺骗过你的人
I don't know what to say to you, Lancelot.
我不知道和你说什么 兰斯洛特
You're not to blame. Yes, I am.
这不怪你 不
I pushed you. I made you lie.
我让你这么做的 是我迫使你撒谎
The choice was mine.
选择权在我
My punishment is mine to bear, and mine to bear alone.
我的惩罚由我一人承担
I wish there was something I could do.
真希望我能帮上忙
There is.
你能
You can stop blaming yourself.
只要你停止自责
Merlin?
梅林
Whatever you do, you don't say I told you so.
不管你做什么 别说是我告诉你的
I have no wish to gloat.
我不想幸灾乐祸
What's done is done.
但事已如此
Here, come and take a look at this.
过来 看看这个
I've realised my mistake.
我发现原来我犯了个错
I've been looking for the creature in the wrong place,
我在错误的地方查找这种生物
The records of all known living things in the kingdom.
我只查了王国内所有已知生物
Then I thought,
后来我想到
What about creatures only recorded in legend? In myth?
如果它是只存在于传说中的生物呢
And I just discovered this.
然后我发现了这个
That is it! That's the monster!
就是它 这个怪物
On me! On me!
掩护我
Defence!
防守
What's happening?
发生了什么事
Charge!
冲啊
You said your knights were the best in the land.
你说你的骑士团是全国最出色的
You proved that today.
今天你证明了
All I know is it's still out there.
我只知道它还逍遥在外
Let's not wait for it.
我们不能坐以待毙
The kingdom has been menaced by this creature for too long.
整个王国受其威胁已久
We finish this now.
在此做个了结
Sire, if I may?
陛下 请允许我
Gaius?
盖乌斯
I've researched this creature, sire.
我调查了这个生物 陛下
I believe it to be a griffin.
我相信那是狮鹫
A griffin?
狮鹫
What's in a name?
叫什么名字
Griffin is a creature of magic.
那是一种魔法生物
I don't have time for this, physician.
我可没时间来谈论这些 医师
It is born of magic, sire,
它生于魔法 陛下
and it can only be killed by magic.
也只有魔法能杀死它
You are mistaken.
你错了
It's a creature of flesh and blood like any other.
它和其它生物一样 只是血肉之躯
Arthur proved that today.
亚瑟今天证明了
I'm not so sure, father.
我不肯定 父王
I think there may be some truth in what he says.
也许他说的有点道理
What truth?
什么道理
The griffin was unharmed, sire.
我们无法伤到它 陛下
Our weapons were useless against it.
我们的武器对它没用
Useless?
没用
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表