剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
To find someone who can help.
找人来帮忙
Merlin! What happened to you?
梅林 你怎么了
Aulfric. Where's Arthur?
阿尔弗雷克 亚瑟在哪儿
I have got to go after him.
我得追上去
What's that buzzing noise?
什么东西在嗡嗡响
Careful, Merlin, you can barely stand up.
当心点 梅林 你站起来都困难
I have to go.
我得追上去
You can't, not in this state.
不行 你在这种状态可不能去
You owe it to your powers that you survived this at all.
多亏了你有魔力才能活下来
I'll be fine, he needs me.
我没事 他需要我
Has that buzzing stopped?
耳鸣停止了吗
Yes.
是的
Liar.
说谎
I have to go, Gaius.
我必须得去 盖乌斯
He'll die if I don't.
我不去的话他就没命了
The Sidhe are a vicious people.
希德族是很恶毒的
You must be careful.
你一定得小心
Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.
别担心 我会注意的
Merlin?
梅林
This way.
门在这边
Just testing.
我试探你一下而已
Go. They're waiting for you.
去吧 他们在等你
I don't understand.
我不理解
You're coming too.
你为什么不一起去
Only one of us can pass through.
我们之间只有一人能穿越过去
This was never meant for me.
而这个人不应该是我
I only wanted this so we could both return to Avalon.
我同意做这件事就是为了让我们两人都能回到阿瓦隆
Your destiny is on a different path to mine.
也许命运安排我们就应该分道扬镳
It's my fate to live a mortal life.
命运安排我要过凡人的生活
I dont want to leave you.
我不想离开你
You must.
你没有选择
Once the ceremony begins you must go through with it.
典礼开始之后你必须穿越过去
The elders expect a soul.
长老们等待着牺牲者
If they don't get his they will take yours.
如果他不死的话 那就是你
Goodbye.
再见
I will never forget you.
我永远会记得你
Father! No! No!
父亲! 不!不!
Arthur! Arhtur!
亚瑟 亚瑟
Arhtur!
亚瑟
Arhtur? What happened?
亚瑟 怎么回事
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Can you remember anything?
你什么都不记得了吗
Ow! Oh, my head!
我的头
There was a girl.
有一个女孩
Sophia, she...
索非亚 她...
I asked my father something about her, I asked him...
我好像问过什么有关她的事情 我是问...
What was I thinking?
我脑子坏了吗
Well, we did wonder.
我们是觉得很奇怪
Especially when you eloped with her last night.
特别是你昨晚跟她私奔之后
I did what? Merlin had to bring you back to Camelot.
我什么? 梅林把你从老远带回卡梅洛特
I dont recall any of this.
这些事情我怎么一点都不记得
It must've been some blow.
可能是被打掉了
What blow?
什么打掉了
Well, when I caught up with you I couldn't persuade you to return,
我追上你之后发现完全说服不了你
you were beyond reason.
你根本就无视我的话
So I had to make you.
所以我只能来硬的
You managed to knock me out?
你居然能把我打昏?
Yep. With a lump of wood.
是啊 用一块木头
He only did it to bring you back safely.
他这么做只是为了把你安全带回来
No-one can know about this.
这事完全不许告诉任何人
Any of it.
一点都不允许
Is that understood?
明白了没
When you failed to show up for patrol this morning,
你今天早上上没去巡逻
I fared you'd eloped with Sophia in a fit of passion.
我以为你是由于赌气而和索非亚私奔了
I wish he had.
我到希望是这样
Because then I wouldn't be standing in front of you feeling like an idiot...again.
至少他就不必再次站在你面前出丑了
This is becoming a near daily occurrence for you.
你好像每天犯这错都已经习惯了啊
There was a mistake.
发生了一点小意外
And I would not say it was anyone's fault.
其实大家都没什么错
Not really.
真的没有
You could say it was mine.
或者就算是我错了吧
Could somebody tell me what happened?
谁来告诉我到底怎么回事
Well... Someone with a brain.
是这样的 我是说有脑子的人
After Sophia left,
索非亚走了之后
I wanted to take my mind off her so I went for a hunt.
我想自己调剂一下 所以就去打猎了
And killing things mends a broken heart?
杀动物可以治愈受伤的心灵?
No, but it's good fun.
不能 但我乐在其中
Merlin was meant to inform you that I wouldnt be back until later today.
梅林应该来告诉你 我今天才能回来的
Have you some kind of mental affliction?
你是不是有点精神方面的疾病啊?
Probably.
大概有
I'm looking into it, sire.
交给我来检查吧 陛下
Well, I hope for our sake you find a cure.
我希望你能找到良方 就算是为了我们
Or we'll find ourselves with a food shortage on our hands.
否则就会发生一次食物短缺了
Food shortage?
食物短缺
Morgana.
茉嘉娜
I've had some troubled nights.
我晚上睡得不太好
I prepared another draught for you.
我又给你配了点药
Has the dreams stopped?
做恶梦的症状停止了吗
Arthur told me what actually happened
亚瑟把事情都告诉我了
You must have hit him round the head really hard.
你对着他的头一定是打得不轻啊
Yeah. I feel really bad about that.
是啊 我感到很自责
Here you are. Remember, every night just before you go to sleep.
给 记得每天睡觉前喝
Thank you,Gaius.
谢谢 盖乌斯
She must never find out the truth.
不能让她知道真♥相♥
Why not? She had a premonition that helped save Arthur's life.
为什么 她的先知能力救了亚瑟一命
It could've cost her her own.
但她可能把自己命都搭上
If Uther ever found out, things would never be the same.
如果让乌瑟知道的话 事情就不好办了
It must remain a secret.
这个秘密必须要保守
Is she like me?
她和我一样吗
Can she use magic?
她会用魔法吗
No-one's like you, Merlin.
你是独一无二的 梅林
But she has the gift?
但是她有这个天赋对吗
For her sake, I hope not.
我希望她没有
You should not protect this boy.
你不要去保护这个孩子
He's druid. His kind would see me dead and you would help them.
他是一个德鲁伊教团员 他想让我死 而你却要去帮他
If the boy lives you cannot fulfil your destiny.
如果这个孩子活下来的话 你就不能完成你的使命
Enough!
够了
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
So now you want me to risk my neck too.
你想让我冒死的危险吗
You're telling me that little boy is going to kill Arthur?
你是说 这个小男孩会杀死亚瑟?
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表