剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I so hope Valiant wins the tournament.
我很希望Valiant赢得这次比赛
You don't really mean that.
你是开玩笑的吧
Yes,I do.
没有
Hello.
有人吗
Is someone there?
是谁
Can I help you with something boy.
有何贵干 小子
No,I'm good.
没什么 我没事
I was just...
我只是在...
Gathering my Arthur's armor.
帮亚瑟拿盔甲
You'd best be on your way.
你最好赶快离开
Right,yeah.
好的
No problem.
没问题
You did all this on your own?
这些都是你自己干的吗
Yes sir.
是的 殿下
Now let's see if you can get me into that outfit without forgetting anything.
现在帮我穿上 看看你有没有长记性
That was much better.
有进步
Not that it could get any worse.
不过本来也就没什么可退步的
I'm a fast learner.
我学东西很快
I hope for your sake it's true.
希望如此
Good luck.
好运
Is it my imagination
是不是我的错觉
Are you beginning to enjoy yourself?
你似乎安于现在的生活
It...
这里
It isn't totally horrible all the time.
这里也不是一直那么无聊
Yes.
好
Strike him.
咬他
Bite him.
咬他
I think he's badly hurt.
我看他伤得不轻
How is he?
他怎么样了
It's most odd.
太诡异了
Look at this.
看这里
See these two small wounds.
看这两道小伤口
Looks like snake bite.
看起来像被蛇咬的
How could have he been bitten by a snake, he was injured the sword fight.
他在剑术格斗中为何会被蛇咬伤
All the symptoms are consistent with poisoning.
一切迹象都表明中毒了
Slow pulse ,fever, paralysis
脉搏缓慢 发烧 瘫痪
Can you heal him?
你能救他吗
If it's a bite, I have to extract venom from the snake
如果是蛇咬伤 就需要从咬他的蛇身上
that bit him to make an antidote.
提取毒液制♥作♥解药
What happens if he doesn't get the antidote.
如果做不好解药会怎么样
Then I'm afraid there is nothing more I can do for him.
那我也就无能无力了
He's going to die.
他必死无疑
He was fighting Knight Valiant.
他曾与Valiant骑士交过手
What's that?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Dinner time.N
大餐来了
I have just seen one of the snakes in Valiant's shield come alive.
我刚看到Valiant盾牌上的蛇活了
He is using magic.
他在用魔法
You sure?
你确定?
The snake ate a mouse
那蛇在吃老鼠
one swallow it, straight down.
吞进去 直接咽下去
Evan was fighting Valiant when he collapsed.
Evan倒下前在和Valiant决斗
it must be one of the snakes in the shield.
一定是盾牌上的蛇咬伤了他
I have to tell Arthur.
我得告诉亚瑟
Is there any chance that you might be mistaken?
有没有可能是你看错了
I know magic when I see it.
是不是魔法 这我知道
Perhaps, but do you have any proof?
或许吧 但你有证据吗
Don't you believe me?
你不相信我
I fear you're landing yourself in the trouble.
我怕你会陷入麻烦
How would you explain why you were in Valiant's room.
你怎么会在Valiant的房♥间
It does not matter.
那无关紧要
He is useing magic to cheat in the tournament.
他在比赛中用魔法使诈
But you can't go accuse a knight of using magic without proof.
但你不能凭空说他使用魔法
The King would never accept the word of a servant over the word of a knight.
国王是不会轻信仆人对骑士的指控
So what I say doesn't count for anyting.
所以我说的话就无足轻重了吗
I'm afraid it counts for very little price that the king is concerned.
对于国王来说毫无价值
That's the way it is.
世界就是这样的
You're telling me that you've got to fight that.
你不会要去和那个人决斗吧
Yes, and he's strong as a bear.
是的 他像熊一样壮
But he is slow.
但他动作迟缓
And you're fast. Exactly.
你动作敏捷 正是如此
You're not worried, are you?
你不是在担心吧
No.
才没有
How are you getting on?
你怎么样了
Fine, just doing my job.
很好 尽我的本份
Minding my own business.
各行其是
Valiant is going to fight Arthur in the final.
Valiant将和亚瑟在决赛中相遇
He'll use the shield to kill him.
他会用盾牌杀了他
Merlin, like what I said yesterday.
梅林 如我昨天所说
Look, Uther really would't listen to you or me.
乌瑟听不进你我的话
But you are right.
不过你说得对
We can't let Valiant get away with this.
我们绝不能让Valiant得逞
But we don't have any proof.
但我们没有证据
Well, if we could cure Evan
倘若我们能够救活Evan
and he could tell the king that Valiant was using magic.
他便可揭穿Valiant使用魔法的真♥相♥
The king will believe another kight.
国王会相信另一名骑士的话
But how we get the antidote.
但我们如何能拿到解药呢
Well, that's another matter.
这又是个问题
Merlin?
梅林
So, Valiant.
Valiant
Do you think you stand the chance of defeating my son?
你认为你有能力打败犬子吗
He is a great warrior, my lord.
他是名伟大的战士 陛下
I do hope to be a worthy opponent.
在下希望自己可以与他匹敌
You should stay at Camelot after the tournament.
比赛后你应该留在卡梅洛特
I could do with more knights like you.
我需要更多像你这样的勇士
I will be honored, my lord.
在下不胜荣幸 陛下
Spell
(咒语)
I can start preparing the antidote.
我去准备解药了
I'm going to tell Arthur
我去告诉亚瑟
You'll need this.
带上这个
and Merlin
梅林
what you did was very brave
你很勇敢
You...
是你
You chopped his head off?
把蛇头砍下来的吗
Evan was bitten by the snake from the shield
Evan在与Valiant格斗时
when he was fighting with Valiant,
被盾上的蛇咬了
talk to Gaius,he could see the puncture wound
盖乌斯查出
on Evan's neck where the snake bit him.
Evan脖子上的咬痕
Evan was beating him
打不过Evan
He had to cheat.
他不得不作弊
Valiant wouldn't dare to use magic in Camelot
Valiant不敢在卡梅洛特使用魔法
Evan was pinned down under the shield
Evan被压在盾下
No one could see the snake bite him.
所以没人能看到蛇咬了他
I don't like the guy, but that...
我是不喜欢那个家伙 但是
doesn't mean he was cheating.
这不能说明他就在作弊
Gaius is preparing an antidote to the snake venom...
盖乌斯正在配制解药
When Evan's conscious, he'll tell you what happened.
Evan一清醒 他会告诉你真♥相♥
If you fight valiant in the final, he'll use the shield
他同样会在决斗中用那面盾牌与你抗衡
that's the only way he can beat you.
他只能以此取胜
Look at it!
看看这个蛇头
Have you ever seen any snakes like this in Camelot?
你在卡梅洛特见过这种蛇吗
I know I'm just a servant
我知道我不过是个仆人
and my word doesn't count for anything.
人微言轻
I wouldn't lie to you.
但我绝不会骗你
I want you to swear to me
那你对我发誓
what you're telling me is true.
你所言不虚
I swear it's true.
我发誓
Then I believe you.
好 我权且信你
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
There was a snake on his shield.
他的盾上有条蛇
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表