剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Never! The law is the law. The code bends for no man!
绝对不行 法典就是法典 不会对任何人妥协
Then the code is wrong!
那么这法典就是错的
They'll restore your knighthood, of course they will.
他们会把你的骑士地位恢复的 肯定会的
You killed the griffin.
你把那狮鹫杀了
But I didn't kill the griffin. you did.
杀死那狮鹫的不是我 是你
That's ridiculous.
我不知道你在说什么
"Bregdan anweald..."? I heard you. I saw you.
(咒语) 我听见了 我也看见了
Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me.
别担心 我不会告密的
But I cannot take credit for what I did not do.
但我不能无功受禄
There'll be no more lies. No more deceit.
不能再有谎言和欺骗了
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么办
The only thing I can do.
只有唯一的一条路
What is this?
怎么回事
Let me speak!
让我说话
Wait! I'll hear him.
等等 让他说
Forgive me, sire.
请原谅我 陛下
I've come to bid you farewell.
我是来道别的
What is this Lancelot?
兰斯洛特 怎么回事
I lied to you both, and now there is conflict between you.
我对你们说了谎 从而引发了你们现在的冲突
I cannot bear that burden, as you should not bear mine.
我承担不起 也不值得你们这样
I must start again, far from here.
我应该离开这里 重新开始
Then maybe one day fate shall grant me another chance,
也许有一天 命运会再赏赐给我一个机会
To prove myself a worthy knight of Camelot.
来证明我是一个合格的卡梅洛特骑士
But, Lancelot, you've already proved that to us.
兰斯洛特 你已经证明给我们看了
But I must prove it to myself.
但我还得向自己证明
Your Highness. Prince Arthur.
殿下 亚瑟王子
Gwen? Guinevere?
格温 格温娜维尔
Lancelot?
兰斯洛特
Yes!
是的
Come, Gwen. Busy day ahead.
过来吧 格温 今天很忙呢
Yes, my lady.
是 女士
Perhaps you were right, Gaius.
也许你说的没错 盖乌斯
I should never have got involved.
我不应该插手的
No, Merlin. I was wrong.
不 梅林 我错了
Lancelot needed you and you needed Lancelot.
兰斯洛特需要你 你也需要他
Your destinies were entwined.
你们的命运是被交织在一起的
Will he ever return?
他会回来吗
That I cannot say.
这我说不准
Till next time, then...
后会有期
Sir Lancelot.
兰斯洛特爵士
My name is Edwin Muirden and I have a remedy to cure all ills.
我是艾德文·缪恩 我能治愈所有的疾病
We cannot preserve her life for much longer.
她的生命维持不了很长时间
She has hours, maybe less.
只有几小时 甚至更短
You have magic? I wonder what Uther will do. Probably have him burnt.
你会魔法? 乌瑟会怎么做呢 也许会把他烧死
Find Edwin!
去找艾德文
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表