剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
This isn't about Arthur - this is about your friends,
这不关亚瑟的事 但事关你的朋友
are you going to abandon them?
你准备抛弃他们么
What, like you did?
什么 像你之前那样么
I'm here now.
我现在就在这里
Yeah. Yeah, you are and you could end this.
是啊 确实 而且你还能结束这一切
If you used your magic, then no-one else would have to die.
如果你用魔法 就没人会死了
You know I can't.
你知道我不能用
Can't or won't?
不能用还是不准备用
I'm not the one abandoning these people, Merlin.
我不是抛弃大家的人
You are.
你才是 梅林
William's father was killed fighting for King Cendred,
威廉的父亲在对抗森德里德的王时牺牲了
so he doesn't trust anyone of nobility.
所以他不信任任何贵族
Do you think the villagers believed him?
你觉得村民们信任他么
No.
不
He's...always been a trouble-maker.
他 经常调皮捣蛋惹麻烦
They're used to ignoring him.
人们曾经一度懒得理他
And if he's right?
如果他是对的呢
He isn't.
不会的
I'm treating these men like soldiers, and they're not.
我把这些人当兵将对待 但他们不是的
You've seen them fight, they...
你见过他们打仗了 他们
they haven't got a clue.
简直毫无章法
You need to tell them all to leave the village
你还是通知他们在
before Kanen returns.
卡南来之前离开这里
No, we're going to stay, we're going to fight,
不 我们将留下来 我们要战斗
and we're going to win.
而且我们会赢的
Merlin...
梅林
it cant be done.
那是不可能的
The odds are too great.
胜算太小了
It can.
会成功的
We're going to make Kanen rue the day he ever came to this village.
我们会让卡南后悔来过这个村子
All you need to do is get the men ready for battle,
你要做的就是让大家准备好战斗
and the rest...
剩下的嘛
will take care of itself.
都会没问题的
How?
怎么做
You've just got to believe in them.
你只需要相信他们
Because if you dont, they'll sense it,
如果你不信任大家的话他们会感觉到的
and the battle will be lost before it's even begun.
然后这仗将不战而败
Tomorrow morning, the women and children should gather
明天一早 妇女和孩子就收拾好离开
what belonging they can carry and go to the woods.
带着细软到树林里去
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去
I know you want help,
我知道你想帮忙
but women cant stay here,
但女人不能留在这里
it's too dangerous.
太危险了
The women have as much right to fight
女人跟男人一样拥有
for their lives as the men do.
誓死奋战的权利
But none of you know how to fight.
可你们都不懂打仗
The more of us there are,
我们人越多
the better chance we stand.
胜算就越大
This is your home.
这是你们的家园
If you want to fight to defend it, that's your choice.
如果你们执意守护它 那是你们的决定
I'd be honoured to stand alongside you.
能并肩作战将是我的荣幸
Kanen attacks tomorrow.
卡南明早就会来了
Kanen's brutal.
卡南残暴野蛮
He fights only to kill,
杀戮成性
which is why he will never defeat us.
这也是他永远无法战胜我们的原因
Look around.
看看四周吧
In this circle, we're all equals.
围坐在这里的我们都是平等的
You're not fighting because someone's ordering you to.
你们战斗并不是某个人命令你们这样
You're fighting for so much more than that.
你们战斗的初衷远远高于那
You fight for your homes.
你们为家园而战
You fight for you family.
你们为家人而战
You fight for your friends.
你们为挚友而战
You fight for the right to grow crops in peace.
你们为安定地耕种生息而战
And if you fall,
一旦你们战斗
you fall fighting for the noblest of causes,
将是为了最为崇高的缘由
fighting for your very right to survive.
为你们至高无上的生存的权利而战
And when you're old and grey,
当你们年老体衰
you'll look back on this day and you'll know
两鬓霜白 回首往事 你们会发现
you earned the right to live every day in between.
是你们赢来了和平生活的权利
So you fight!
这是战斗意义所在
For your family!
为了家人
For your friends!
为了挚友
For Ealdor!
为了ealdor
For Ealdor!
为了埃尔多
Ealdor!
埃尔多
Come here!
过来坐下
I do love you, my boy.
我真的很爱你 我的孩子
What's wrong?
怎么了
I should never have gone to Camelot.
我不该去卡梅洛特
I've ruined everything for you.
我毁了你的一切
You haven't. Why would you say that?
你没有 怎么这么说
I know what you're planning to do.
我知道你准备干嘛
If it comes to a choice between saving people's lives
如果要在救人性命和
and revealing who I really am,
暴露自己之间做一个选择的话
there is no choice.
我别无它法
You can't let Arthur know about your gift.
你不能让亚瑟知道你的能力
Why not?
为什么
Maybe it's meant to be this way.
也许这都是注定的
And if he doesn't accept me for who I really am,
如果他无法接受真实的我
then...
那么
he's not the friend I hoped he was.
他也不是我真正的朋友
Arthur.
亚瑟
Hunith made you some food.
赫妮给你做了点吃的
Thanks.
谢谢
I think.
我认为
Food is scarce for these people,
这些人缺粮
you shouldn't turn your nose up at it.
你不该嫌东道西的
Oh, no, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that.
不 我不该这样对你说话
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Gwen...
格温
I'm sorry, I dont know what I was thinking.
我很抱歉 我不知道我在想什么
it won't happen again
我不会再这样了
Guinevere...
古尼威尔
Thank you.
谢谢你
And You're right.
你是对的
you were right to speak up,
你就该说出来
I should listened to you and Morgana.
我该听你和茉嘉娜的
We're going to need all the help we can get.
利用手边的一切资源
We'll be fine.
会没事的
How can you be so sure?
你为何这么肯定
Because I have faith in you.
因为我对你有信心
I mean...
我是说
we all do.
我们所有人都是
Thank you.
谢谢
No, not today.
今天不必了
Put on your own.
你也穿上吧
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
My throat's dry.
我喉咙发干
Me, too.
我也是
It's been an honour.
我感到非常荣幸
Whatever happens out there today,
不管今天发生什么事
please dont think any differently of me.
请别对我有看法
I won't.
不会的
It's all right to be scared, Merlin.
害怕是人之常情 梅林
That's not what I meant.
我不是这意思
What is it?
那是什么
If you've got something to say...
如果你有话要说
now's the time to say it.
那就趁现在
Arthur.
亚瑟
They've crossed the river.
他们已经过河了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表