剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
It came alive.
那蛇活了
You're weak.
你现在很虚弱
The snake's venom is still in your system.
你的体内还有残留的蛇毒
I must warn Arthur.
我要去告诉亚瑟
Arthur already knows. He's requested an audience with the King.
亚瑟知道了 已经请求觐见陛下
They'll want to talk to you.
他们会问你事情始末
Rest.You'll need your strength.
休息吧 你得恢复体力
I need to fetch more herbs. I'll be back.
我再去拿些草药 马上回来
Why have you summoned the court?
为何召集审判会
I believe Knight Valiant
我确定Valiant骑士
is using a magic shield
在比赛中
to cheat in the tournament.
使用魔法盾作弊
What do you have to say to this?
何以见得
My lord, that's ridiculous.
陛下 这纯属无稽之谈
I've never used magic.
在下从未用过魔法
Does your son have any evidence to support this outrageous accusation
令郎可有证据证明这一无理指控
Do you have evidence?
有证据吗
I do.
有
I'm afraid this potion tastes like toad water
恐怕这药难喝无比
but it'll get you back on your feet.
不过它能让你病情好转
Evan.
Evan
Let me see this shield.
让我看下你的盾
Don't let him get too close.
别让他靠的太近
Be careful, my lord.
当心 陛下
Merlin
梅林
We need Evan. Find out what's happening.
Evan该来了 去看看是怎么回事
As you can see, my lord.
陛下 如您所见
This is not a magic shield.
这并非是一面魔力盾
He's not gonna let everyone see it come alive.
他当然不会轻易示人
How do I know what you say is true?
那本王如何得知你所言为实
I have a witness.
有证人
Knight Evan
Evan骑士
was bitten by a snake from the shield.
就被盾上之蛇所伤
Its venom made him grievously ill.
沾染蛇毒 令他一病不起
However, he's received an antidote.
不过 他已服解药
He will confirm Valiant is using magic.
他能证明Valiant使用了魔法
Where is this witness?
证人在何处
He should be here.
他本该到了
Where's Evan?
Evan呢
He's dead.
死了
I'm waiting!
本王在等
I'm afraid the witness is dead.
恐怕证人已死
So you have no proof to support
就是说你没有凭证
these allegations?
证实这些指控
Have you seen Valiant use magic?
你亲眼见过Valiant使用魔法吗
No.
没有
But my servant fought...
不过我的仆人
Your servant?
仆人
You make these outrageous accusations against a knight
你听信仆人的话
on the word of your servant?
对一名勇士进行无端的指控
I believe he tells the truth.
在下相信他所言不假
My lord, am I really to be judged
陛下 难道要听信仆人的谣言
on hearsay from a boy?
定在下的罪吗
I've seen those snakes come alive.
我亲眼目睹那些蛇活过来
How dare you interrupt?!
你胆敢插嘴
Guards.
守卫
My lord...
陛下
Wait.
等等
I'm sure he was merely mistaken.
他只不过是搞错了
I wouldn't want him punished on my account.
在下不想他因我受罚
You see?
看到了吗
This is how a true knight behaves
这才是名副其实的骑士作风
with gallantry and honour.
勇敢 令人尊敬
My lord, if your son made these accusations
陛下 如果令郎是因为
because he's afraid to fight me,
害怕与在下决斗而抨击我
then I will graciously accept his withdrawal.
那我愿意接受他的退出
Is this true?
此话当真
Do you wish to withdraw from the tournament?
你想退出比赛
No!
不
What am I to make of these allegations?
我该如何看待这些申述
Obviously there has been a misunderstanding.
很显然这是场误会
I withdraw the allegation against Knight Valiant.
我收回对Valiant骑士的指控
Please accept my apology.
请接受我的道歉
Accepted.
我接受
I believed you,
我听信了你
I trusted you,
我信任了你
And you made me look a complete fool.
你却让我像个十足的傻瓜
I know it goes out of the plan.
我知道这与计划不同
Didn't go to plan?
与计划不同
My father and the entire royal court think I am a coward
我父王和整个王室都把我看做是孬种
you humiliated me
你让我蒙羞
We can still expose Valiant.
我们依然可以揭露Valiant的阴谋
I no longer arequire your services.
你不用再服侍我了
You're sacking me?
你要赶我走吗
I need someone I can trust.
我需要可以信赖的人
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
And look where you got me this time. Get out of my sight.
可看你把我置于何种境地 滚
Where are you?
你在哪里
Just came here to tell you
只想来这里告诉你
whatever you think my destiny is
不管你认为我的使命是什么
Whatever it is you think I am supposed to do,
不管你认为我的宿命是什么
You've got the wrong person.
你找错了人
That's it.
就这些
Goodbye.
再见
If only it were so easy to escape one's destiny.
逃避命运谈何容易
How can it be my destiny to protect someone who hates me?
我怎能保护一个恨我之人
A half cannot truly hate that which makes it whole.
他不会真正仇恨自己命定的同伴
Very soon you should learn that.
很快你就会明白
Oh, great! Just what I needed, another riddle
太好了 多谢 又一句谶言
That your and Arthur's path lies together
你与亚瑟的命运相连
Is nothing but the truth.
是不争的事实
What's that supposed to mean?
此话怎讲
You konw, young warlock,
年青的巫师
This is not the end.
这并非终点
It is the beginning.
而是起点
Just give me a straight answer.
给我个直截了当的答复
Hello, Merlin.
梅林 你好
Alright.
你好
Is it true what you said about Valiant using magic.
你说Valiant用魔法的事是真的吗
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
Why does everyone think it's down to me to do something about it?
为何每个人都想着让我去做
Because it is.
事实就是如此啊
Isn't it?
不是吗
You have to show everyone that you were right and they were wrong.
你要向大家证明 你是对的 他们错了
And how do I do that?
怎样才能做到这一点
I don't know.
不知道
That's it.
对了
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Do you have a wheelbarrow?
有没有手推车
What are you doing with that?
你推它来做什么
I'm gonna let everyone see the snakes, for themselves.
要让每个人都亲眼看到蛇
(Spell)
(咒语)
Arthur
亚瑟
(Spell)
(咒语)
I thought I told you to get out of my site.
我告诉过你离我远点
Don't fight Valiant until final tomorrow.
明天不到最后不要跟Violent决斗
He'll use the shield against you.
他会用盾牌对付你
I know.
我知道
Then withdrawl.
那就弃权
You have to withdrawl.
你必须弃权
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表