剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
《爱你,维克托》上季回顾
Last season, on Love, Victor...
就是这里 家人们 我们美丽的新家
This is it, Salazars. Our beautiful new home.
亲爱的西蒙
Dear Simon,
你不认识我 但今天是我在溪木高中的第一天
you don't know me, but today was my first day at Creekwood High.
我以为我终于有机会能做自己
I thought I'd finally get the chance to be myself.
弄清楚我自己到底是谁
To figure out who I really am.
今天 你将勾勒出
Today, you paint the brush strokes
你想成为怎样的人
that define who you want to be.
-嘿 新来的 -悠着点 蕾可
‐ Hey, new kid. ‐ Easy, Lake.
你在老家有女朋友吗 还是
Is there a girl back home, or...?
但我的第一天并没有按计划进行
But my first day didn't go exactly as planned.
没有 我在得州没交女朋友
Nope. No girl back in Texas.
-明白了 -你刚让米娅·布鲁克斯脸红了
‐ Got it. ‐ You just made Mia Brooks blush.
我最后和米娅好上了
I ended up connecting with this girl Mia,
她特别棒 性取向就是个万花筒 不是吗
and she's great. Sexuality's a spectrum. Right?
你觉得你可以在蕾可面前给我美言几句吗
You think you can put in a good word with Lake?
我有点暗恋她
I kind of have a thing for her.
你值得一个愿意为你牺牲一切的人
You deserve a guy who would sacrifice everything.
我的朋友费利克斯谈起了恋爱
While my friend Felix started a romance of his own...
-你是我的性感小秘密 -禁忌之恋
- You're my sexy little secret. ‐ A forbidden romance.
我们为什么从来没有聊过我们之间的事
How come we never talked about what happened between us?
因为没什么好聊的 那是一个错误
'Cause there's nothing to talk about. It was a mistake.
我家却乱成了一锅粥
Things with my family were messy.
我们是因为这件事搬家的
This is why we moved?
就因为你跟爸爸的老板做的那些鬼事
Because you did whatever the hell you did with Dad's boss?
这让我更难处理我自己的事情
Which made it harder for me to deal with my own stuff.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
对不起 对不起 本吉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Benji.
我喜欢男人
I like guys.
这丝毫不会改变我们的关系
This doesn't change anything between us,
但告诉米娅会很糟的
but telling Mia's gonna suck.
我就想让米娅在舞会度过完美的一晚
I just want to give Mia an amazing night at the dance,
明天再告诉她真♥相♥
and then I'll tell her the truth tomorrow.
事实是 费利克斯·韦斯顿让我很开心
The truth is, Felix Weston makes me happy.
我想跟一个
I want to be with someone
能够让我觉得我能真实做自己的人在一起
who makes me feel like I can just be myself.
你给我带来的感觉就是那样
That's how you make me feel.
然后发生了最神奇的事 我和本吉在一起了
And then the most amazing thing happened with Benji.
但那伤了米娅的心
But it broke Mia's heart.
你跟我在一起这么久 是真的吗
All this time, was any of it real?
她发现了 对吧
She found out, didn't she?
我现在正在经历一些事
I've been going through something,
我也想对你解释清楚
and I want to explain it to you.
我有事要告诉你们
I have something I need to tell you guys.
我们打算分居
We're separating.
经过我们今年所经历的一切
After what we've been through this year,
我们需要暂时分开 喘口气
we just needed to take a breather.
我去换身衣服
I'm gonna change.
等等 维克托 你本来想告诉我们什么来着
Wait. Victor, what were you gonna tell us?
没事
Nothing.
不
No.
不是没事
Not nothing.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom... Dad...
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我爱你
I love you.
不好意思 我不...
I'm sorry. I, I don't, um...
那米娅怎么办
But what about Mia?
那个 我...
Well, I, I, uh...
我本以为非要跟一个女生谈恋爱的话
thought that if I could make it work with any girl, um...
那就是米娅
it'd be Mia.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
你是怎么...
And how do you...
我是说
I mean...
你是什么时候决定你是同性恋的
When did you decide this?
这不是我决定的 我就是如此
I didn't decide it. I just... am it.
妈 你能说句话吗
Mom, could you please say something?
我们还是先休息吧
I think, um, that we should get some rest.
明天再谈
And we can talk about it tomorrow.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. Uh...
他们只是需要点时间来消化
I'm sure they just need some time.
爱你,维克托
第二季 第一集
十周后
西蒙 暑假的最后一周快乐
Hey Simon, happy last week of summer.
我想着给你更新一下我的夏末近况
I'd thought I'd give you an end of summer update.
我和妈的关系还是很别扭
Things are still pretty weird with my mom.
她知道我是同性恋
I mean, she knows I'm gay.
我甚至告诉了她本吉是我男友
I even told her that Benji is my boyfriend...
我和本吉下班后去找蕾可和费利克斯玩
Benji and I are hanging out with Lake and Felix after work,
我得晚点回家
so I, I won't be home till late.
好吧 跟朋友玩得开心
Okay. Have fun with your friends.
但我们对那件事从来都闭口不谈
But we never actually talk about any of it.
我跟我爸相处得更好一些
Things are a little bit better with my dad.
但还是有点尴尬
But still awkward.
我知道房♥子不大 但你看
So, I know it's not huge, but, uh, hey,
这地方的采光很好
the place, it gets great light.
看 不过倒垃圾日除外
Huh? I mean, unless it's trash day,
因为到时候会有垃圾桶挡住窗户
'cause then, well, a dumpster blocks the window.
对于分居 他一直在强装高兴
He's been all fake cheery about the separation,
但我知道他其实非常沮丧
even though I know he's totally bummed about it.
你要...你要去工作了吗
Oh, you, uh... you headed to work?
替我向本吉大♥师♥打声招呼
Hey. Tell the Benji‐meister I said, "Sup!"
他通过起外号♥
He's channeling his discomfort
化解对于我有男朋友的不适
with me having a boyfriend into nicknames.
-本杰明·巴顿 -好吧
- Benjamin Button.- Right.
本迎光临
Ben‐venido!
好 我会跟他说的
Yeah. I'll, I'll tell him.
但也不全是坏事
But it's not all bad.
本吉真的最棒了
Benji is the actual best.
我们还没在社交媒体上公开恋情
We aren't Instagram official or anything.
学校里也没人知道我们在一起
No one from school even knows we're a thing
除了我们最好的朋友
except our best friends.
这样其实挺不错的
It's kind of been great that way.
我们仿佛藏在自己小小的夏日泡泡里
Like we're in our own little summer bubble,
拥有这么一个完美无缺的秘密
and we have this totally perfect secret.
我得承认 这泡泡太火♥辣♥了
And I gotta say, the bubble is hot.
不好意思 不用管我
Whoops! Yeah, no, don't, don't mind me.
我只是在找焦糖糖浆
I'm just, uh, looking for the caramel syrup.
你们怎么念焦糖这个词
Hey, do you guys call it car‐mel, or care‐a‐mel?
不好意思
Sorry.
我知道你们很饥渴
Uh, yeah, I know you guys are horny,
但是有没有人能做一下我的无糖冰摩卡
but anyone gonna make my sugar‐free iced mocha?
-来了 -马上
‐ On it. ‐ Yeah, right away.
至于米娅
As for Mia,
舞会过后我们还没说过话
we haven't actually talked since the dance.
球场
湖岸
学校一放假她就走了
She took off the second school ended
去北卡罗来纳州当营地辅♥导♥员
to be a camp counselor in North Carolina.
卡罗琳 把上衣穿回去
Caroline! Hey, put your top back on!
这不是那种夏令营
This is not that kind of camp!
我只希望她不要恨我一辈子
I just really hope she doesn't hate me forever.
但奇怪的是 尽管发生了这么多事
But the weird thing is, despite everything,
这大概是我人生中最棒的夏天了
this has kind of been the best summer of my life.
干嘛
What?
没什么
Nothing.
怪咖
Weirdo.
星期一就开学了
Hey, so school starts Monday.
我们最好谈谈该怎么跟大家说
We should probably talk about what we're gonna tell everyone.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我想公开
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表