剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
I want to tell people.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
不再隐藏自我和...我喜欢的人
No more hiding who I am or... who I'm into.
来吧 开学前最后一个周末
So, last weekend before school starts.
怎么说
What are we thinking?
有一部关于贩卖♥♥人口的
There's a ten part docuseries
十集纪录连续剧
about human trafficking,
《亚特兰大周刊》说让人看得心累...
and Atlanta Weekly said it was grueling...
但它意义重大
but important.
或者我们可以去拉尼尔湖
Or we could go to Lake Lanier.
终于有我们盼了一个暑假的篝火了
Finally have that bonfire we've been talking about all summer.
我选维克托的提议
I pick Victor's thing.
-没错 -好
‐ Yes. - Great.
但是咱们能星期六去吗
But, can we do it on Saturday?
米娅星期天回来
Mia comes home on Sunday,
我爱你们 但米娅是我最好的闺蜜
and I love you guys, but Mia's my best friend
如果她还生你的气 我得站在她那边
and if she's still mad at you, so am I.
女姐妹优先 男姐妹靠边
Hos before homos.
理解 对了 我们能晚饭后再去吗
Understood. Oh, and also, can we do after dinner?
艾德里安要去我爸那 我妈要做炖鸡
Adrian's going to my dad's, and Mom's making pollo guisado.
最爱她的炖鸡了
Ooh! Love her pollo guisado.
配米饭简直一绝
It's heaven on rice.
听起来很好吃
Sounds delicious.
你还没去过维克托家吗
You still haven't been over to Victor's?
没有 从我们约会起没有
Nope. Not since we started dating.
我们一直在我家玩
We always hang out at my house.
你知道我妈妈 你们知道她是什么样子
You know my mom. You, you guys know how she is.
如果她还没准备好 那也没关系的
If she's not ready, she's not ready. It's fine.
不如这样吧 你们都来我家吃晚饭
You know what? Why don't you all come over for dinner?
我是说...
I mean...
如果我男朋友连来我家吃饭都不行
how am I supposed to be out to all of Creekwood on Monday
那我还怎么在星期一向整个溪木高中出柜
if I can't even have my boyfriend over for dinner?
请给800美元
That will be $800.
我希望你在现实生活中也这么会做生意
You know, I hope you are this good at business in real life,
这样你就能把我送到高档养老院
so you can put me in one of those fancy old folks' homes
有蛋卷自助餐台那种
with the make‐your‐own omelet stations.
妈 做梦就要做大点
Mom, you need to dream bigger.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
和朋友们玩得开心吗
Did you have fun with your friends?
挺好的
Yeah. Um,
我邀请了他们来吃晚餐 可以吗
I invited them over for dinner, if that's okay.
当然了
Of course.
好 本吉也要来
Cool. Um, Benji's coming, too.
好啊
Great.
好
Cool.
我需要一小块弯的...
I need a little twisty piece...
就在你面前呢 一小块弯的...
Yeah, right there in front of you. A little twisty...
不 在那呢
No, it's right there‐‐
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-这是小螺丝 -不是这个 是这个 看
- It's the little screw. - This. No, this. Look.
这是一小块弯的...
This is a little twisty...
不好意思
Well, excuse me.
没想到你还有个组装婴儿床的学位
I didn't realize you had a Master's in building cribs.
-是吗 -是啊
- No? - No.
你们好啊
Hi, guys.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我提前回家了
I'm home early.
-米娅 欢迎回家 -什么
‐ Mia. Welcome home! ‐ What?
你跟我说你明天才回来
You told me you weren't coming till tomorrow.
对 但是我们提前一天收拾好床铺了
Yeah, well, we packed up the bunks a day early.
所以我们决定今天开车回来
So we decided to drive home today.
好吧
All right.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你早点告诉我们就好了
I wish I'd known you were coming.
我们正准备收拾你的房♥间
We were gonna get your room ready.
全是成箱的婴儿用品
It's full of boxes of baby stuff.
没事 没事 别担心
It's fine. It's fine. Don't worry about it.
你觉得老爸宫殿怎么样
So what do you think of Papi Palace? Huh?
这地方采光很棒
And, uh, the place gets great light.
对吧 而且...
Right? And, uh... oh!
我在想或许我们可以看《勇敢者游戏》
I was thinking maybe we could watch Jumanji!
全都准备好了
Got it all queued up.
听说那部片争议很大
Heard it's problematic,
因为杰克·布莱克演了个女人
because Jack Black plays a woman.
你有游戏吗
Do you have any games?
这个没有
Oh. Um, not really.
我能回家吗
Can I go home?
什么 不行
What? No!
如果你能选一样东西
If you could choose one thing
让这间公♥寓♥更有趣点 你会选什么
to make this apartment more fun, what would it be?
我们到了
We're here.
-你好 萨拉扎太太 -上衣真好看
- Hey, Mrs. S. - Ooh, love your top!
很高兴见到你 萨拉扎太太
Good to see you, Mrs. Salazar.
你做的招牌炖鸡我久仰大名
I‐I've heard so much about your famous chicken.
还有很多其他很棒的事 当然了
And a lot of other great things, of course.
谢谢你 本吉
Thank you, Benji.
听着 孩子们 我不知道怎么回事
Um, listen, guys, I don't know what happened,
但我去看菜如何的时候
but I went to go check on the food,
灶肯定是坏了还是怎么的
and the stove must be broken or something,
因为全烧糊了
because it's totally burnt.
鸡肉烧成了...灰
It's just chicken... ash.
你们不如出去吃吧 披萨钱我出
So, why don't you guys go out? Get some pizza on me.
我们直接订外卖♥♥吧
Why don't we just order delivery?
我完全没想到
I... did not think of that.
听起来不错
That sounds... good.
好
Great.
抱歉 不好意思
Oh, uh, excuse me. Sorry.
米娅
到目前一切都很棒
This has been, uh, really great so far.
我只是得出去快速接个电♥话♥
I just gotta quickly take this call outside.
回避这里一下
Away from here.
我带你转转
Let me show you around.
米娅
Mia.
-我给你打了好多电♥话♥ -我断网了
‐ I called you like a million times‐‐ ‐ I've been off the grid‐‐
我就是需要一些时间整理思绪
I just, I needed time to, to clear my head.
但我现在到家了
But I'm home now.
而且我爸和维罗妮卡一直亲热个不停
And, um, my dad and Veronica won't stop making out.
我正盯着一个吸奶器看呢
and I'm staring at a breast pump.
我能去找你吗
Can I come over?
等等 你到家了 我以为你明天才回来
Wait, you're home? I thought you were back tomorrow.
其实我在维克托家
Well, I‐I'm actually at Victor's.
好吧
Cool.
没关系吗
Is that okay?
如果你不高兴 我立马就走人
Because if it's not, I will leave right now.
姐妹比男人重要
Queens before peens.
只要你发话 我就抛下这些男同
I mean, you say the word and I will ditch these gays
就像骄傲月后的大企业一样
like a corporation after Pride month.
蕾可 没事的 咱们明天再玩
Lake, it's fine. Um, we'll hang tomorrow.
好 一定的
Yes, please. Um...
不过我们今晚还要去拉尼尔湖点篝火
But also, we're having a bonfire at Lake Lanier tonight,
维克托和本吉也会去
and Victor and Benji will be there.
但你也应该一起来
But you should come.
或许吧 我想一下
Maybe. I'll think about it.
再见
Bye.
秘诀是两层防晒霜
The secret is two layers of sunscreen.
防晒霜 妆前乳 再一层防晒霜
Sunscreen, primer, sunscreen again.
然后 在这之后 才是粉底
And then, only then, foundation.
我管这叫防晒三明治 这可是我的专利
I call it the sunscreen sandwich. Nobody steal that.
我拿了点薯片 等披萨的时候吃
I got some chips. You know, until the pizza comes.
行
Cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表