剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
Seriously?
她都快准备好告诉他了
She was getting ready to tell him.
-我说了 她真的有在变好 -放屁
- I told you, she's been doing better‐‐ ‐ Bullshit.
我看到了她撞见我们的表情 她觉得恶心作呕
I saw her face when she walked in on us. She looked disgusted.
而你甚至都没站出来为自己说话
And you didn't even stand up for yourself.
因为撞见你孩子上♥床♥就是很恶心啊
Because walking in on your kid having sex is disgusting!
你根本不知道她的出身
You have no idea where she's coming from.
我也很抱歉我没办法拥有和你一样的
And I'm sorry that we can't all have totally supportive,
理解支持 自♥由♥开放的白人家长
liberal, white parents like you do.
什么 怎么什么都要扯到白人不白人的
What? What does being white have to do with anything?
你没办法理解在我这种家庭出身的感觉
You have no idea what it's like to come from my family,
你也永远无法体会
and you never will.
好吗 我最不需要的就是你毫无价值的建议
Okay? So the last thing I need is your meaningless opinion
教我如何处理我的破事
on how to deal with my shit.
还聊个屁啊
Screw this.
本吉 你要去哪里
Benji, where are you going?
我不知道
I don't know.
这里有一位北美少女
Here we have a female North American teenager,
在偷瞄暗恋对象
peeping on her crush.
看着她在学校的新风中渐渐神魂颠倒
Watch as she gently swoons in the recirculated school air.
别闹了 他好丧啊
Shut up! Ugh, he's so frustrating.
我们看电视看睡着了
We fell asleep watching TV,
今天早上他说他好久都没这么开心过了
and this morning he said it was the most fun he's had in forever.
好加分啊
Adorable!
然后他锤我手臂
And then he punched me in the arm
叫我"参议员"
and called me "senator."
减分了
Less adorable.
我不知道他对我是不是那种喜欢
I can't tell if he "likes" likes me,
还是说把我看成喜怒无常的妹妹
or if he thinks of me as his moody little sister.
好了 小皮 我得告诉你残酷的事实
Okay, Pi. I need to tell you a hard truth.
-说吧 -你很辣
‐ Okay. ‐ You're hot!
-什么 少来 -我知道这不符合你的低调
‐ What? Shut up. ‐ Okay, I know it doesn't go with your low‐key
连环杀人犯人设 但这就是事实
serial killer vibes, but it's a fact.
好吗 他给了你直男会给的一切暗示
Okay? And he's giving you all the straight boy signs.
他甚至会在30秒内回复你的消息
He even responds to your texts in less than thirty seconds.
所以说 他想要你
Okay, so... he wants you.
拿起手♥机♥ 发短♥信♥给他 定个计划
Grab your phone, text him, make a plan.
等你看完你妈妈 一起出去玩吗
我也说不好
I don't know...
这算是我一直以来的梦想 我...
It's just always been kind of a dream of mine. I‐‐
好啊
看见没 我怎么说的
See? What did I just tell you?
一上午都没看见你
你是没来学校吗
哥们 我好慌
Hey, dude, I'm freaking out, man.
我从没跟人分手过
I mean, I've never had a breakup before.
我是跟你们和蕾可坐一起吗
Do I sit with you guys and Lake,
还是另找一张午餐桌
or do I find a new lunch table?
-我的脉搏跳得飞快 -好吧 深呼吸
- I mean, my pulse? Skyrocketing! ‐ Okay, deep breaths.
就算你们没在一起了
Just because you're not together anymore
你还是可以和大家一起吃饭的
doesn't mean you can't eat with us.
好吗 来吧
All right? Come on.
宝贝...
Hey, babe‐‐
你好啊 我...
Uh, hi... you. I‐‐
你好 蕾可
Hello, Lake.
你还好吗
Hey. How's it going?
有点高血压 不过谢谢关心
A little hypertensive, but thank you for asking.
早上好
Good morning.
我知道现在是中午
I know it's lunch,
但我没有收到早安亲亲
but I didn't get my morning kisses.
我的错
Oh, I'm sorry.
你以前还挺高冷的
Ew! You used to be so cool.
怎么回事
What happened?
一切还好吗
Hey, is everything okay?
还行吧
Um, sort of.
我本来想先告诉你再跟大家说的
Uh, I was going to tell you before everyone,
不过我还是直接来个痛快吧
but I might as well just rip the band‐aid off.
我可能要搬家了
It looks like I might be moving.
-什么 -等等 去哪里
‐ What? ‐ Wait, wait. Where?
抱歉 习惯了
Sorry. Force of habit.
我爸有个去斯坦福大学的工作机会
My dad got a job offer from Stanford.
如果他接受 我就会
So if he takes it, then I'll be
在寒假的时候搬去加州
moving to California over winter break.
加州
California...
等下 他商量都不打就告诉你
So, wait, he just straight up told you
你们会搬去国家的另一边吗
you're moving across the country?
不 他只是假装要谈话 但我知道真♥相♥
No, he pretended to have a conversation, but I know the truth.
我活到现在 我爸都是把事业放在第一位
I mean, my whole life, my dad has put his career first.
几乎没有黑人在当大学校长
There are hardly any Black university presidents,
于是他就在不断地努力证明自己
and so he's constantly just trying to prove himself.
如果那代表没有假期 缺席家庭聚餐
And if that means missing vacations, or family dinners,
或是连续出差好几周拜访校友 他都会去做
or leaving for weeks on end to visit alumni, then he does it.
我理解他这么做的原因
And... and I understand why he has to.
我为他骄傲
I'm proud of him.
是 你♥爸♥爸非常了不起
Yes. Your father is a very impressive human.
但他也不能这样毁掉你的生活
But that doesn't mean he gets to blow your life up like this.
安德鲁 我是可以试着反抗
Hey, Andrew, I could try and fight it,
但到最后
but at the end of the day,
他还是会选择工作 而不是我
he's going to choose his job over me.
我很早前就明白这一点了
I learned that a long time ago.
本吉
Hey, Benji, um,
你是手♥机♥关机了吗
did you turn off your phone?
米娅 她告诉我们说她要搬去加州了
Mia, uh, she told us all that she's moving to California,
我真的很想和你说说话
and I just really wanted to talk to you,
你要是能回我的话就太好了 再见
so if you could call me back, that'd be great. Bye.
拉希姆
Rahim...
你一直都站在那儿吗
Were you standing there the whole time?
嗯 你没看见我
Yeah. Um, you, you didn't see me.
然后就开始说这条很动情的留言
Then you started leaving a really emotional voicemail,
我一时不知道该怎么办
so I didn't really know what to do.
我以为没人会用这间暗室
I didn't know anyone actually used this room.
我用啊 准备年鉴
Well, I do. For yearbook.
这卷胶卷里正好有张你的帅照
I actually have a really great shot of you on this roll.
-我给你冲洗出来 -好
- I'll make you a print. ‐ Okay.
你的那通留言听起来挺严肃的
That message you were leaving sounded pretty intense.
我和本吉吵架了
Benji and I got into a fight.
-闹得很难看 -该死 我很抱歉
- A bad one. ‐ Oh, shit. I'm sorry.
没事 只是...
It's okay. It's just, uh...
他逃课了 手♥机♥也关机
he skipped school and he turned off his phone,
我在强装镇定
and I'm trying not to freak out,
但我还是有点担心他
but I'm kind of worried about him.
为什么会担心呢
Worried? Why?
我不方便说
I, I can't really talk about it.
你确定吗
You sure?
我保证不会有人知道这间暗室里发生的一切
Nothing ever leaves this dark room, I promise.
好的 请别告诉任何人
Okay. Please don't tell anyone,
本吉之前有酗酒的问题
but Benji's had some problems in the past with drinking.
他现在戒酒了 但我也说不好
He's sober now, but I don't know.
他今天好像心情很不好
He just seemed so upset today, and...
你们是在吵什么
What was the fight about?
他很气我没有站出来
He's really mad that I haven't been
跟我妈对峙
standing up to my mom more.
我跟他解释说我妈已经在尽最大努力了
I've explained to him that my mom is trying her best,
接受我是同性恋的事 而他
you know, with me being gay, and he's just...
很白人思维吗 抱歉
White? Sorry.
我不是故意冒昧的
I did not mean to be presumptuous.
只是我身边的朋友大多都是白人
It's just most of my friends are white,
他们完全不理解我
so they don't get it at all.
你还怎么爱你的父母
How can you love your parents
他们信奉的很多观点都是你痛恨的
when you hate a lot of what they believe in?
但你还是会爱 因为
But you do, because...
你知道他们为了让你过上美好的生活付出了很多
you know how much they sacrificed to build a life for you.
是的 你说得对
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表