剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
会更懂得变通
was a little more flexible nowadays.
你觉得上帝会让人钻空子吗
Do you think God is in the business of providing loopholes?
我想感谢上帝给了我到这来的勇气
I just thank God for giving me the courage to come here, and...
爱我儿子真实的样子
to love my son for who he is.
-互助会要开始了 -好的
- Meeting's starting. - Right.
你不是不打篮球了吗
I thought you were done with basketball.
安德鲁 你在干什么 还跟踪我了吗
Andrew, what are you doing? You following me now?
陪我打
Come on. Let's go.
好了
All right.
你就是为篮球而活的
You live for this.
听着
Listen.
我要跟你说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you
我不会加入一个不想要我的球队
I'm not gonna be part of a team that doesn't want me?
那我要跟你说多少次 他们会想通的
And how many times do I have to tell you they will come around?
好吧
Right.
因为我是"这世上最不像同志的同志"
Because I am "the least gay gay person alive."
看来说出这句话真的很愚蠢
I'm guessing that was a stupid thing to say.
不 不 说得很好
No. No, it was perfect.
请告诉我我该当什么程度的同志
Please, tell me what's the exact level of gay I should be.
要做到哪种程度才是所有人都满意的完美同志
What is a perfect level of gay that will keep everyone happy?
因为显然对于更衣室来说我太基
Because apparently, I'm too gay for the locker room,
对本吉和他朋友来说我又不够基
but I'm not gay enough for Benji and his friends.
所以我到底属于哪里
So, where do I belong?
你属于篮球场
You belong on a basketball court.
就当我真的归队
Let's say I do come back.
如果有一天我想变得"更像同志"呢
What happens if one day I do want to be more "gay gay?"
我会改变我的穿衣风格
And I change the way I dress,
或者把头发染成粉色 然后会怎么样
or, or I dye my hair pink. Then what?
你真的想做这些事吗
Are those things that you really want?
我觉得染粉色头发会很酷
I think the pink hair thing could be kind of dope.
那你就应该去染
Well, then, I think you should do it.
如果有人有意见 他们可以来找我
If anyone has a problem with it, they can answer to me.
安德鲁
Andrew,
你真觉得就因为你看《粉雄救兵》
do you really think that you're an ally
你就是同志盟友了吗
because you watch Queer Eye?
这么长时间 你从没跟那些
This whole time, you haven't said shit to the guys
不想让我在更衣室里换衣服的人说过半句话
that don't want me changing in the locker room with them.
因为到头来
Because at the end of the day,
你不想为了一个同志而毁了你的名声
you don't want to risk your reputation for the gay kid.
本吉和维克托这对好养眼
Benji and Victor are such a hot couple.
不是说你之前和维克托在一起时不养眼
Not that you and Victor weren't a hot couple.
你们那对也很养眼的
You guys were a really hot couple.
-我还是住嘴吧 -没事
- But I should just stop talking. - It's okay.
我只想让维克托开心快乐
I just want Victor to be happy.
我想让我所有的朋友都开心快乐
I want all my friends to be happy.
你似乎让安德鲁很开心快乐
You, uh, seem to make Andrew very happy.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
说实话 我没想到我们能谈这么久
To be honest, I'm surprised we've lasted this long.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
我们完全就是两路人
We're just so opposite.
我们是在暑假开始的时候好上的
Earlier this summer when we hooked up,
我以为这就是一场短暂的风流
I just thought it was gonna be, like, a hot fling.
但突然我就成了他的女朋友
And then suddenly I'm his girlfriend...
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然 什么事
Sure. Yeah. What's up?
我们在小屋的时候
When we were at the cabin,
我看到你和安德鲁一起在外面
I saw you and Andrew outside together.
看起来...我也说不好
And it just seemed like... I don't know.
你们两个看向彼此的眼神很暧昧
There was something about the way you were looking at each other...
你们是有什么吗
Is there something going on?
我们做过一次
We hooked up once.
很久以前了 但我们现在真没什么
A long time ago. But there's nothing between us now.
我发誓
I swear.
你这反应是觉得无所谓
Is that, "Hmm, that's so random."
还是要摘耳环准备跟我撕逼了
Or, "Hmm, hold my earrings. I'm about to clock a bitch."
我不介意的 我只是很惊讶
No, it's fine. Um, I'm just surprised.
安德鲁从没说起过
Andrew never mentioned it.
他肯定是不想让你尴尬
I'm, I'm sure he just didn't want to make you feel weird.
我没有觉得尴尬
I don't. I mean, feel weird.
但我是不是应该感到尴尬
I should feel a little weird, though, shouldn't I?
如果我真心在乎我们的感情
I mean, if I really cared about this relationship,
我是不是应该有所感觉
shouldn't I, like, feel something?
我不该多嘴的
I shouldn't have said anything.
不不 我很高兴你说了
No. No, I'm really glad that you did.
这对我很有帮助
This is... really helpful.
太绝了
That was divine.
绝美的饭菜配上绝美的餐盘
The perfect meal on the perfect plates.
很别致 是从哪买♥♥的
Tres chic. Where did you get them?
谢谢 这是祖传的
Oh, thank you. They're family heirlooms.
谁想吃甜品呀
So, who wants dessert?
谢谢 但我该走了
Oh, uh, thank you, but I should probably get going.
我们明天要考"百年战争"
We have a test on the Hundred Years' War tomorrow
我基本只知道这场战争持续了一百年
and pretty much all I know is how long it is.
其实是116年
It's actually a hundred and sixteen years.
你在逗我吗
Are you freaking kidding me?
蕾可很快会再来的 妈
I'm sure Lake will be back soon, Mom.
我要准备收拾了
I'm gonna start cleaning up.
她就像我一样 总是...
Well, hey, she's like me, you know? Always...
喜欢一直热闹下去
down to keep partying.
我想送给你这些
I want you to have these.
你给我点时间
And if you give me a couple minutes,
我可以把今晚用的餐盘也洗了
I can wash the ones that we used tonight,
然后也给你带回家
and then you can take those home, too.
-你在说什么呢 -这不是...
- What are you talking about, Mom? - It's ju...
-这是我们家的餐盘 -我知道 但她喜欢啊
- Those are our plates. - Well, I, I know, but she likes 'em,
我想送给她 菲利克斯 帮我找个盒子
and I want her to have them. Felix, help me find a box.
她不收我们的餐盘 妈
She's not taking our plates, Mom.
菲利克斯 我说了
Felix, I told you,
她很喜欢 我想送给她
she likes 'em, and I want her to have 'em.
你今天早上吃药了吗
Did you take your medication this morning?
你问我这个干吗 是想让我丢脸吗
Why are you asking me that? Are you trying to embarrass me?
不 他肯定不是这个意思
No! I mean, um, I'm, I'm sure he's not.
这实在是太客气了
You know, this is just so generous,
而且我们家也有祖传的餐盘
and, you know, we have our own family heirloom plates.
让传家宝之间争宠可不太好
I, I wouldn't want there to be any heirloom envy.
那行吧
You know what? Fine!
我...天啊
I ju I... Oh, God.
我...
It was...
我见到你真的很高兴 蕾可
It was really nice to meet you, Lake.
真的
Really.
-菲利克斯 你还好吗 -嗯
- Felix. Felix, are you okay? - Yeah.
-我没事 -给我
- Yeah, no. Um... - Here.
就是...这时有发生
You know, this just... It happens sometimes.
她换了新药
When, uh, she takes new medication,
会走出抑郁情绪 然后她就会停药
she comes out of her depression, and then she stops taking it,
接着就是狂躁发作
and then she has a manic episode.
不知道我哪来的自信
You know, I don't even know why I thought
以为这次情况会不一样
this time would be different.
-我 -我觉得我们得帮你
- I... - I think we need to get you some help.
新药是有效果的
The new medication was working.
只是她得按时服用 我会让她吃的
She just needs to take it. I'll get her back on them.
好吧 这不是闹着玩的事
Okay. Well, this is serious,
我真的觉得
and, and I just really think
-让你一个人承担太累了 -不
- it's too much for you to handle. - No.
不用
No.
我独自一人承担
I have been handling this alone...
很多年了
for years.
你得向我保证不会告诉任何人这件事
I need you to promise me you won't tell anyone what happened.
我保证
I promise.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表