剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
如果是其他人
With other people.
但你为什么不告诉我 我们对彼此毫无保留
But why didn't you tell me that? We tell each other everything.
我不知道 维克托 我就是...
I don't know, Victor. I, I guess I just...
不希望你把我看作你的酒鬼男朋友
didn't want you to think of me as your boyfriend, the alcoholic.
我绝不会这样评判你的
I would never judge you like that.
当然不会
No, of course not.
是我自己有心结 听着 你能不能...
It's just my own stuff. Look, can you...
我很抱歉 你能原谅我吗
I'm sorry, okay. Can, can you just forgive me?
我也想原谅你
I want to.
只是你总鼓励我要对你更敞开心扉
It's just that you always push me to be more open with you.
但你生命中这么重要的事
And this is like, a huge part of your life
你却瞒着我
that you just hid from me.
你至少能试着
You know, you could at least try
更理解我一点吧
and be a little more understanding.
我可是忍♥受了你那么多破事
I've put up with a ton of your shit,
但我从没让你感到内疚过
and never made you feel bad about any of it.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
没什么 当我没说
Oh, nothing. You know, just forget it.
不 请告诉我 你都忍♥受了我什么破事
No, please, tell me. What shit have you had to put up with?
我不知道 维克托
I don't know, Victor.
首先当同性恋对你来说是全新的体验
There's the fact that you're completely new to being gay.
我们所经历的每件事
And every single thing that we go through
都是大事 必须分♥析♥探讨一番
is this massively big deal that we have to examine.
然后还有你妈妈
And then, then there's your mom,
她认为你和我在一起会下地狱
who thinks that you're going to Hell for being with me.
她每次有一点进展
And every time she takes a tiny step forward,
我就得为之开心雀跃
I'm supposed to jump for joy.
我连去你家都不行
I mean, I, I'm not even allowed in your house.
但我有让你为这些事感到内疚过吗
But do I ever make you feel guilty about any of that stuff?
没有 我一直以来都很有耐心 很理解你
No. No, I've been nothing but patient, and, and understanding.
你至少该给我相应的回报吧
The very least you could do is just, is return the favor.
我想我没意识到 和我在一起
I guess I just didn't realize how much patience
需要你付出那么多耐心和理解
and understanding it took to be with me.
生日快乐 本吉
Happy birthday, Benji.
蕾可居然想靠带你去水族馆
I can't believe Lake's trying to smooth things over
来安抚你
by bringing you to some aquarium.
我也不敢相信
Me, neither.
而且本吉居然说和你在一起让他很累
And I can't believe Benji said it's exhausting to be with you.
我觉得和你待在一起让我精神超振奋
I think being around you is invigorating.
谢谢 你也同意本吉这样很混♥蛋♥吧
Thank you. So you agree Benji's being a total dick?
绝对的 不过
Totally. Although, you‐‐
-什么 -没什么 就是
‐ What? ‐ It's nothing. It's just...
他一定很不好受
Must be hard for him, you know,
看到你如此纠结和你妈妈的关系
to see you struggle so much with your mom.
别误会 我很喜欢伊莎·萨拉扎女士
And don't get me wrong, I love me some Izzy Salazar, but...
但是看着她过去这几个月让你如此低落消沉
watching her make you feel like crap these past few months...
让人难以忍♥受 我甚至都没上你
It's been tough. And I'm not even banging you.
还是你上他 你们有商量好号♥码吗
Or are you banging him? Did you guys ever settle on that?
蕾可一定也很不好受
Well, it must be hard for Lake, too.
看到你遭受这一切
You know, to see you going through all this stuff,
必须独自处理你妈妈的事
and have to deal with your mom all by yourself.
怎么 难道他们
So what, they just...
太爱我们俩了 以致于不忍♥看到我们痛苦吗
love us both so much they can't bear to see us in pain?
该死
Damn.
我如此美丽动人真是个诅咒
It's a curse to be this beautiful.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要去听听她想说什么
I am going to hear her out.
祝你和本吉的事顺利
So, good luck with Benji.
谢了
Thanks.
难以置信洛佩兹50岁了还那么漂亮
Can you believe J. Lo looks this good at 50?
她50岁了
She's 50?
我是不是喜欢熟♥女♥啊
Am I into cougars?
你们好
Hey, guys.
想一起看吗
Hey! Wanna join us?
不了 其实我要去见蕾可
Oh, no, I'm actually gonna go meet Lake.
蕾可 就是你的女朋友蕾可吗
Lake? Like, Lake, your girlfriend, Lake.
好啊好啊 祝好运
Cool. Cool. Good luck.
谢了
Thanks.
小家伙 你能不能把这盆
Hey, little man. You mind taking this...
诱人犯罪的碳水零食拿去厨房♥
...tempting bowl of carbs back to the kitchen?
六点后摄入的都会变脂肪
After six, it sticks.
干嘛
What?
"蕾可 就是你的女朋友蕾可吗
"Lake? Lake, like, like, like your girlfriend, Lake?
好啊好啊"
Cool. Cool, cool, cool."
你真的只把他当作可爱傻气的布偶吗
Are you sure you just see him as a sweet, goofy Muppet?
你说得对 我认为他是最性感的布偶
You're right. I think he's the sexiest Muppet.
-他就是布偶界帅哥刚佐 -承认了
- He's basically Gonzo. ‐ There it is.
如果说洛佩兹教会了我们什么
Hey. If J. Lo taught us anything,
那就是性感坚韧的波多黎各女人
it's that the hot, tough‐ass Puerto Rican chick
通常最终都能得偿所愿 对吗
usually gets what she wants in the end, right?
以及要涂防晒霜
And to wear sunscreen.
时刻记得涂防晒
Always wear sunscreen.
伊莎
Isa.
我都不知道你今晚来了
I didn't realize you were here tonight.
你参加会议了吗
Were you at the meeting?
就一会儿 刚好看到你
Only long enough to see you
和另一个女人疯狂调情
flirting up a storm with some other woman.
你是说谢尔比吗
Are you talking about Shelby?
她是我新认识的朋友 但我们不熟
I mean, she's a new friend, but I barely know her.
已经熟到你知道她喝咖啡的喜好
You know her well enough to know how she takes her coffee.
不是那么回事 伊莎贝尔
It's not like that, Isabel.
那是怎么回事 阿曼多
What's it like, Armando?
因为我对你了如指掌
Because I know you like I know the back of my hand,
我看到你看那个女人的眼神了
and I saw the way you were looking at that woman.
这是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
和其他人约会
To see other people?
我们决定暂时分开时
When we decided to take this time apart,
一致认为我们需要自我调整
we agreed that we needed to work on ourselves.
用崭新视角找到返回我们婚姻的道路
To find a way back to our marriage with fresh eyes.
前提是我们打算回到婚姻中
If we're meant to come back to it.
我们从小就在一起
We've been together since we were kids,
我认为
and I just think...
分居的意义就在于
I mean, what's the point of being separated
我们找到自己真正想要的东西
if we're not gonna try and find out what we really want.
我要你说出来
I'm gonna need you to say the words.
对
Yes.
我想和其他人约会
I'd like to see other people.
谢谢你如此坦诚
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你愿意来
Thank you so much for coming.
我真的很想你
I really, really missed you.
我也很想你
Missed you, too.
你看
Look.
安康鱼
Anglerfish.
菲利克斯
Felix.
我们初吻那晚
You taught me about that creepy fish
你告诉我有这种怪鱼
on the night we first kissed.
在某程度上
And in a way,
它代表着我们恋爱的开始
it represents the start of our relationship.
并且
And...
我希望它也能代表一个新开始
I guess I was hoping that it could represent a new start, too.
我很抱歉背叛了你的信任
I am so, so sorry for betraying your trust,
但我看到你妈妈的病
but when I saw how much pain
给你造成了巨大痛苦时
your mom's situation was causing you,
我一心只想帮你消除痛苦
all I wanted to do was just take that pain away.
我知道
I know.
-真的吗 -嗯
‐ You do? ‐ Yes.
太好了
Good.
我能理解你为什么把我妈的病告诉了你妈
I understand why you told your mom about my mom.
真的
I really do.
但我曾经那么信任你
But I trusted you.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表