剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
就是这个味儿
Hits the spot.
太好吃了
So good.
莎莎辣酱是自♥制♥的吗
This salsa homemade?
我爱吃薯片
I love chips.
妈妈 你知道本吉是玩乐队的吗
Mom, did you know Benji's in a band?
他既会唱 还会弹吉他和钢琴 和你一样
He sings and plays guitar and piano. Like you.
对 其实我妈妈刚找到一份新工作
Um, yeah, actually my mom just got a new job
在圣弗朗西斯教堂当音乐指挥
as the music director at Saint Frances Church.
其实本吉喜欢的很多音乐你也喜欢 妈妈
You know Benji actually likes a lot of the same music as you, Ma.
比如比莉·哈乐黛
Like, um, Billie Holiday.
你很喜欢她 对吧
You love her, right?
是的
Yes, I do.
菲利克斯
Felix, is it true that
你要结束在黄铜城咖啡馆的工作了吗
your job at Brasstown is coming to end,
我可喜欢你做的水果冰沙了
because I absolutely love your fruit smoothies.
你真的很会处理芒果
You really know your way around a mango.
其实我那些技巧
Oh, well, uh, you know, Benji, he, uh,
全都是本吉教的
he taught me everything I know. Yeah. So, uh...
我只是照他说的做 然后按搅拌机的"果泥"键
I just, uh, follow his instructions and hit puree.
那你一定要找天把秘方告诉我 本吉
Well, you are gonna have to give me your recipe someday, Benji.
一般那都是最高机密
I mean, usually that's top secret.
但为了我男朋友的妈妈
But for my boyfriend's mom,
我就破例一次
I'll make an exception.
我吃了太多莎莎辣酱
I've had too much salsa.
现在有点胃酸倒流
Um, I've got this, like, acidy reflux thing, so...
我去休息 你们玩...
I'm gonna let you guys hang...
妈妈 你就吃了一片薯片
Ma, you had, like, one chip.
不如先等等 看会不会好一点
Why don't you just wait to see if it passes?
维克托 如果我说不舒服
Victor, if I said I don't feel good,
就是真的不舒服 别烦我 好吗
I don't feel good. Déjame, okay?
不如我们直接点篝火去吧
Why don't we just go to that bonfire, yeah?
-我觉得挺好 -好啊
- Yeah. Sounds good. - Yeah.
要开多久的车
Okay, so how long is the drive?
大概一小时
About an hour.
你居然让我买♥♥了只乌龟
I can't believe you let me get a turtle.
皮拉说得对 分居的内疚老爸最棒了
Pilar was right. Guilty separated Dad is the best.
她这么说吗
She said that?
我要给它取名为海瑟
I'm gonna call her Heather.
为什么是海瑟
Why Heather?
因为这个名字很好听
Because it's a beautiful name.
等等 我们得回去 需要再买♥♥一个缸
Wait, we need to go back. We need another tank.
什么 为什么 这个缸什么都有了
What? Why? This one's got everything.
有绿植 还有一块小石头能让它晒太阳
It's got plants, and a little rock for her to sun herself.
但我们需要两个缸
Yeah, but we need two tanks.
一个放在你住处 一个放在我家
One for your place and one for mine.
儿子 海瑟只会住在我的公♥寓♥
Mijo, Heather's only gonna live in my apartment.
那我不想要它了
Then I don't want her.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
我已经有一半的时间在想你了
I already miss you half the time.
我不需要再花时间想一只乌龟
I don't need to miss a turtle, too.
我们把它退回去吧
Let's just return her.
艾德里安
Adrian.
你也太饿了吧
Hungry much?
安德鲁
Hi, Andrew.
你暑假过得怎么样
How was your summer?
我想念空调
I missed air conditioning.
有一周 我和所有室友一起来月经了
And there was a week when my whole cabin's periods synced up,
那场面仿佛变成了《饥饿游戏》
and it turned into The Hunger Games.
但除此以外 都挺好的
Um, but I mean, other than that, pretty good.
我收到你寄来的关爱包裹了
I got your care package.
很抱歉我没回应你
I'm sorry that I didn't respond.
-不 没关系 -有关系
- Oh no, it's fine.- No, it's not.
但是 维克托是同性恋
Uh, but, um, between Victor being gay,
我爸订婚了
and my dad getting engaged,
维罗妮卡又怀孕了
and Veronica getting pregnant,
这些事让我想用这个暑假
I... I just wanted to take the summer
好好思考我在这里该如何立足
to figure out where I fit here.
结果呢 你想明白了吗
And? Well, did you figure it out?
还差得远呢
Didn't even come close.
抱歉 我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
-你认识... -你是露西 对吧
- Oh, do you know‐ - Lucy, right?
你是本吉的朋友
Um, you're friends with Benji.
我们高一那年一起上过英语课
Uh, and we, we had English together freshman year.
对 斯马克勒老师的课
Yes! Ms. Smuckler!
她为什么总选那些小黄诗
Why was she always assigning those erotic poems?
再让我读描写颤抖娇花的俳句 我就要崩溃了
Yeah, if I had to read one more haiku about a quivering flower...
你们是什么时候...
So, uh, when did you guys...
在史蒂夫·丹纳赫的独♥立♥日派对
Uh, Steve Danahey's Fourth of July party.
很奇怪吧 我根本不喜欢体育生的
Huh. Weird, right? I'm so not into jocks.
但这个人形蛋白奶昔不知怎么
And yet somehow this walking protein shake
就慢慢走进了我心里
wormed his way into my heart.
心之所向情之所至嘛
Well, the heart wants what it wants.
我的心现在想要
And mine currently wants this...
享用这鲜虾捞面 我就先闪了...
Uh, shrimp lo mein, so I'm gonna...
学校见
I'll see you at school.
-走吧 -好
- Wanna go? - Yeah.
到拉尼尔湖 车程53分钟
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
这都是什么呢
What is all this stuff?
妈妈 这是海瑟 我的新乌龟
Mom, meet Heather. My new turtle.
它会住在这里 和爸爸的公♥寓♥
She's gonna live here, and at Dad's apartment.
-走吧 海瑟 -好吧
- Come on, Heather. - Okay...
我知道 我想给我公♥寓♥增添点乐趣
Yeah, I know. I, uh, I wanted my apartment to be fun,
然后就有点刹不住车了
and, uh, kinda spiraled from there, so...
你的新住处怎么样
How is your new place?
我的住处吗
Oh, my place? It's...
那里非常好 很棒
Yeah, my place is great. Yeah, it's good. It's, um...
其实压抑得要命
It's depressing as hell.
我们这样做是对的吧
We're doing the right thing, right?
-分居... -我想是的
- The separation... - I think so. I...
我们的关系遇到了瓶颈
We were stuck.
陷入了吵架然后又内疚的死循环里
We were stuck in a cycle of just fighting and guilt tripping...
对我们不公平
Wasn't fair to us.
对吗 对孩子们更是不公平
Right? It definitely wasn't fair to the kids.
是的
Yeah.
没错 我知道
Yeah, I know.
话说 本吉今晚来家里了
So... Benji came over tonight.
我们本来要一起吃晚饭的
We were all supposed to have dinner together...
但我看到他和维克托卿卿我我 我就...
But then I saw him and Victor acting like a couple and I, I...
我知道 我懂 让人很难接受
Yeah, I, I know. I get it. It's... it's a lot.
我也很难接受
It's, it's a lot for me, too,
我很难想明白
and it's lot for, for me to wrap my head around.
你觉得你会想明白吗
Do you think you ever will?
当然
Of course.
伊莎 他是我儿子 这是他真实的样子
Isa, he's my son, and it's who he is.
我必须想明白
I have to.
你我都是
We both do.
-好 应该都准备好了 -等等 不
- Okay, I think we got it‐ - Oh, wait! No.
能让我倒打火机液吗 拜托啦
I wanna‐I wanna do the lighter fluid! Please?
-你来吧 -谢谢
- Go for it. - Thank you. All right.
我好害怕 我可不想把脸烧烂
Okay, I'm scared. I don't want my face to burn off.
我妈说我有影后希拉里·斯万克
My mom says I have the jawline
年轻时的同款下颌线
of a young Hilary Swank.
-菲利克斯 快倒吧 -赶紧的
- Aw, Felix, just do it. - Come on, just do it.
好了
All righty.
菲利克斯 我们去车上拿烟花吧
Hey, Felix, let's go get the fireworks from the car, huh?
可是这里好暖和
But it's cozy.
我会让你不虚此行的哦
I'll make it worth your while.
他们两个好配
Those two are kind of perfect together.
是啊
Yeah.
我很遗憾 今天进行得不太顺利
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表