剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
就能当我的白马王子吗
and be my knight in shining armor?
我是个酷毙了的大学生
I'm a cool college kid
在一个酷毙了的大学派对
at a cool college party, and, um...
-好了 好了 来 -好吧
- Okay, okay. Come on. - Okay. Um...
我现在是想回家
I do‐I want to go home now.
但不是因为你叫我 是我自己想回
Not because you want me to. Because I want to.
好吗 因为我是个独♥立♥自主的女性
Okay? Because I'm a woman with agency.
-你说过了 -我要再强调一遍
- You told me that already. - But I'm telling you again.
抱歉这么晚还给你发消息
Uh, sorry I texted you so late.
没事 我在熬夜偷看大尺度青春剧《亢奋》
That's okay. I was up sneak‐watching Euphoria.
然后去搜了女主赞达雅的红毯造型
Then I googled Zendaya red carpet looks
三个小时就这么没了
and lost three hours of my life.
这种经历我们都懂
Well, we've all been there.
我去拿件外套 然后出去聊吧
I'll grab my jacket so we can go outside and talk.
其实不用聊了 我是来还钱的
Actually, uh, I don't need to talk. I'm here to pay ya.
200块
Two‐hundred dollars.
速度挺快嘛
That was fast.
是的 我跟蕾可说了我妈的事
Yeah. I, uh, told Lake about my mom.
她帮我分担了写作业的副业
And, uh, she helped me with my homework hustle,
所以我才能付完帐单 还你钱
so now I can pay the bills, and give you this.
-你跟蕾可摊牌了 -是的
- You told Lake everything? - Yeah.
我早该这么做了
Yeah, which I should have done a long time ago.
这对你也是个好消息吧 对吗
But, uh, you know, it's good news for you, too, right?
你就不用浪费时间听我
You don't have to spend all that time listening to me
唠叨我那疯妈妈了
yammer about my crazy mom.
确实 谢天谢地
Seriously. Thank God.
总之谢谢你 晚安
So, anyway, uh, thank you. So, goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
再喝杯水
Have another glass of water.
明早你会感谢你自己的
You'll be glad you did in the morning.
谢谢
Thanks.
泰勒
我到了 你呢
怎么了
What?
我喜欢的男生 看来他还是去参加派对了
It's the guy I like. He showed up to the party, after all.
他没来的时候 我以为他是放我鸽子了
When he wasn't there, I just assumed he was blowing me off.
可能是我已经习惯我喜欢的男生缺席了吧
Guess I just got used to guys I like not showing up.
米娅 我为这一切向你道歉
Mia, I'm... I'm sorry. For everything.
我们约会的那段时间你知道自己是同性恋吗
Did you know you were gay the whole time we dated?
算吧
Kind of.
但其实又不算
But, like... I also didn't.
我只是喜欢和你在一起的感觉
Um, I just loved being around you,
我就想着在全世界的女生里
and, and I thought that if there was any girl
我只会和你开心地在一起
in the whole world that I could be happy with...
你知道最糟心的是什么吗
You know what really sucks?
我觉得我无权生你的气
I feel like I'm not allowed to be mad at you.
因为出柜这件事
Because, I mean, coming out is,
是你做过的最重要的决定
is the most important thing you've ever done, and...
我为你高兴
I am glad you did it.
因为我想让你开心快乐
Because I want you to be happy.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
只是我希望
But, um, I just wish that you doing
你在做这个最重要的事情时
the most important thing you've ever done
不要让我这么难受就好了
didn't make me feel like shit.
我希望我没有失去我最好的朋友
I wish I didn't lose my best friend.
你没有失去我
You didn't lose me.
我就在这里 我真的好想你
I'm right here, and I miss you so much.
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
这可不是我想象中我们第一次说"我爱你"的场景
This is not how I used to imagine our first "I love you"S.
你真的特别棒 你知道吗
You are so amazing. You know that?
-好吧 -不不不 我是认真的
- Okay. ‐ No, no. I'm, I'm serious. Like...
即便发生了这么多 你还是...
Even after everything, you still...
你还是想让我做自己
You still want me to be me.
我当然这么想
Of course I do.
谁会不想让你做自己啊
What kind of person wouldn't?
是他 那个大学男生
It's him. The college guy.
接吧
Take it.
反正我也该走了
I have to get going anyways.
我之前在画室忙不过来
Yo! I got stuck at the studio,
所以才刚到 你就走了吗
so I just got here. You leave already?
是的
Oh, uh, yeah.
那就再过来呗
Well, come back.
我来不了
I can't. I'm, um...
泰勒 我其实是高一学生
Uh, Tyler, I'm a junior in high school.
抱歉我说谎了
Yeah, I'm sorry I lied.
我只是很喜欢你 想和你一起玩
I just, I, I liked you, and I, I wanted to hang out with you.
但如果你不想再见我了 我...
But, um, if you don't want to hang out with me anymore, I‐‐
米娅 别傻了
Mia, don't be ridiculous.
我上个月满的18岁
I turned 18 last month.
你明天有什么安排
What are you doing tomorrow?
好了 集♥合♥ 快来
All right, bring it in, guys. Come on.
萨拉扎 你迟到了
Salazar, you're late.
你在这干吗呢
What are you doing here?
我给你准备了个惊喜
I, uh, have a surprise.
复古AJ球鞋
Vintage Air Jordans.
我知道大家现在都穿那些花里胡哨的球鞋
Now, I‐I know that they got all these fancy sneakers nowadays,
但要我说
but for my money,
这才是史上最好的篮球鞋
these are the best basketball sneakers ever made.
正好你也到新赛季了
And just in time for the new season.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还在想
Yeah. And I‐I was also thinking
你要是作业不多
maybe if, uh, you didn't have too much homework,
我们可以出去玩会儿
we could hang for a bit.
你还是退掉吧
You should return 'em.
为什么 你不喜欢
Why? Don't you like 'em?
我用不着了
I don't need 'em.
我退出球队了
I quit the team.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表