剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
现在她离开了 我不知道她何时才能回来
And now she's gone, and I don't know when she's gonna be back.
我吻你那晚
That night I kissed you,
我告诉你公♥安♥康鱼唯一想要的
I told you the only thing a male angler fish wants
就是让它的伴侣快乐
is to make its mate happy.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我不想当那条鱼
I don't want to be that fish.
我认为我自己也需要快乐
I think I need to be happy, too.
而现在
And right now...
看到你让我感到很悲伤
seeing you makes me really, really sad.
所以很抱歉 蕾可
So, I'm sorry, Lake.
我想我们不能在一起
I don't think we can be together.
维克托 我出去一下
Victor, I'm going out for a sec.
你负责照看艾德里安
You're on Adrian duty.
有个叫艾凡的说唱歌♥手
There is a rapper that's named Ivan,
或者...
or, you know...
你回来了
Hey. You're back?
嗯 我回来了
Yeah. I'm back.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我妈妈离开后
I've, um, been coming up here
我每晚都上来这里
every night since my mom's been gone.
我们以前一起看《百万富翁》 一集不落
We never skipped Millionaire,
所以我在保持这传统
so I have been keeping the tradition going.
你在记笔记吗
Are you taking notes?
不是 是记分
No. No, uh, keeping score.
我和我妈很好胜
My mom and I are very competitive.
我能加入吗
Mind if I join you?
现在的我不是个好伴儿
I'm not a very good hang right now.
你可能觉得意外
This might surprise you,
但难过和生气是我的理想气氛 所以...
but sad and pissed is kind of my ideal vibe, so...
好吧
Okay. Um...
很简单 就写下
pretty simple. Just write down
你心目中的正确答案
what you think the right answer is,
-然后... -答案是A 温布尔顿
- and‐‐ ‐ A: Wimbledon.
给你个内行建议
Okay, pro tip...
如果你等等看选手要不要打给朋友求助
you'll have a much better chance of getting it right
你答对的可能性会大大提高
if you wait to see if they phone a friend.
但你答对了
But you were right.
答案是温布尔顿
It's, it's Wimbledon. Yes.
皮拉一分 菲利克斯零分
Ha! Pilar: one. Felix: zero.
是因为一开始的问题比较简单
Well, they start out with the easy questions first, so...
你输定了
You're a dead man.
放马过来
It's on.
-是吗 -对
‐ Is it? ‐ Yeah.
好啊
Oh, okay.
你会惨败到痛哭流涕
You're about to enter a world of hurt.
我收到你短♥信♥时有点意外
I was kind of surprised when I got your text.
我妈妈不在家 就算她在
Yeah, well, my, my mom's not here, and even if she was, I‐‐
我也需要见你
I needed to see you.
听着 我知道和我交往有时会很难
Listen, I‐‐ I know dating me can be a lot sometimes,
-我知道你尽量有耐心了 -没关系 维克托
- and I know you try to be patient. ‐ It's fine, Victor.
真的 我...
Really. I was just...
我就是觉得很尴尬 让你知道了互助会的事
really embarrassed that you found out about AA.
我本来不想让你接触到我生活的那一部分
I wanted to keep that part of my life separate from you,
因为我讨厌那一部分
because I hate that part of my life,
但我爱有你的这一部分
and you're the part of my life that I love.
去我房♥间
Let's go to my room.
你现在在想蕾可 对吧
You're really thinking about Lake right now. Aren't you?
没有没有 我超投入的
No, no. I'm super into this.
你手里拿着手♥机♥
You have your phone in your hand,
正在等她发短♥信♥给你
and you're waiting for her to text you.
是因为我本来想录下我们亲热的声音啦
Yes. Yes, because I was gonna record us.
我暗地里其实很变♥态♥ 没想到吧
I'm, I'm secretly super kinky. Surprise!
你别老想着蕾可
You need to get your mind off of Lake.
这披萨会帮你做到的
And this pizza is gonna help you do that.
米娅
Mia.
菲利克斯和我分手了
Felix broke up with me.
天啊 我很遗憾
Oh, God, I am so sorry.
不 你说得没错
No, you were right.
我搞砸了 我好蠢 居然以为
I messed up big, and I was just dumb to think
能靠浪漫的夜鱼来解决问题
I could fix it with some romantic night fish.
不 别责怪自己
Mmm, no. Don't blame yourself.
你知道什么会让你好受些吗
You know what'll make you feel better?
披萨 你走运了
Pizza. And you're in luck.
披萨马上就送到 所以我先闪了
It's just about to get here, so... I'll bounce.
让你们独处
Give you two some privacy.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
你的晚餐吃得怎么样
How was your dinner?
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表