剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
亲爱的西蒙
Dear Simon,
当我在全校面前出柜时
when I came out in front of the whole school,
我说我不在乎别人怎么想
I said I didn't care what people think...
好样的 女王
Yes, queen!
但人家可是丝毫不介意告诉我他们的想法
But people sure don't mind telling me what they think.
我想让你知道 我懂你
I want you to know that I see you.
谢谢
Thanks.
爱就是爱
Love is love.
就好像出柜给了大家一个借口
It's like coming out gave everyone an excuse
来分享他们看法
to share their opinion.
或者了解我对一些事物的看法
Or to get my opinion about things
哪怕我对此一无所知
I know nothing about.
姐妹
Hey, girl!
我吗
Me?
你用什么保湿
What do you moisturize with?
-水 -水吗
- Water. - Water?
行 你就藏着保持无暇美肌的秘诀吧 贱♥人♥
Fine, don't share with us your flawless skin secrets, bitch!
好吧
Okay.
我从没想到出柜
I never thought coming out would be
会让陌生人与我主动交谈
an invitation for strangers to talk to me.
也没想到我曾常常聊天的人
Or that the people I used to talk to
会突然间变得像陌生人
would suddenly feel like strangers.
萨拉扎
Hey, Salazar!
我们能聊聊吗
Do you mind if we chat?
行 当然可以
Um, yeah, sure.
第一天训练
First day of practice.
我的明星球员感觉如何
How's my star player?
挺兴奋的
Uh, excited.
我练习了一整个夏天的跳投
I've been practicing my jump shot all summer.
很好
Great.
我听说了你最近的公告
So, um, I heard about your recent announcement.
是的 没关系 我们不必谈这个
Yeah. It's okay. We, we really don't have to talk about it.
听着 我觉得这非常棒 真的
Listen, I think it's awesome. I really do.
我自己也算是同性恋
I mean, I'm basically gay, myself.
我和我最好的朋友麦克同居了二十年
I've been living with my best friend Mike for twenty years,
我们共用一台苏打水机
and we share a SodaStream, so...
好吧
Okay, um...
我的意思是 我想让你
The point I'm trying to make is that I want you
觉得舒适且安全
to feel comfortable and safe
无论是在球场上 还是在更衣室里
both on the court, and in the locker room.
而且 事实上
And also, uh, in fact,
如果你现在想
if‐if you would now like
避开其他人换衣服
to maybe change away from the other guys,
我们可以帮你解决
I mean, we could figure that out.
我其实有间闲置的教练办公室
I actually have an empty coach's office that nobody's using.
里面有独♥立♥的淋浴间
It's got its own shower.
你会有属于你的更衣空间
I mean, you'd have your own changing area!
连NBA球星斯蒂芬·库里都没这个待遇
I mean, Steph Curry doesn't even have that.
谢了 但我还是继续
Uh, thanks, but I'll just keep
和其他队友一起洗澡更衣吧
showering and changing with the rest of the team.
维克托
Victor, um...
这不是什么大事 但...
It's, it's not a big deal, but, uh,
有人投诉了
there have been some complaints.
投诉我和队员一起换衣服吗
Complaints about me changing with the team?
我只是想让大家都满意 好吗
I'm just trying to keep everybody happy, okay?
你能考虑一下吗
So would you think about it?
你是个好孩子 维克托
You're a good kid, Victor.
我非常为你骄傲
And I'm very proud of you.
我们训练再见 灰熊队加油
I'll see you at practice. Go, Grizzlies.
爱你,维克托
第二季 第三集
我还是不明白你的创作意图
I still don't get what you're going for.
如果我说 这是一种对于形而上学的
Um, if I say it's a, a, a physical manifestation
人类经验的实体呈现
of the metaphysical human experience,
会让我看起来很卖♥♥弄做作吗
does that make me pretentious?
非常卖♥♥弄做作 但同时也让你看起来超酷
Very. But it also makes you pretty cool.
你到底在哪啊
Where are you, anyway?
你为什么在那边作画 而不是在学校画室
Why are you working there instead of the campus studio?
我在一个校外的仓库里
Um, so I'm in a, a warehouse off‐campus.
这张素描真不错
That's a really nice sketch.
谢了 这是一幅我爸妈后院的超现实主义素描
Thanks. It's a surrealist take on my parents' backyard.
你午餐时间还要在这里躲多久
How much longer are you gonna hide out in here during lunch
就为了避开维克托
because you're avoiding Victor‐‐
这么说完全不会惹人讨厌
And that's the totally non‐obnoxious way
大学帅哥
我没法成为下一个凯欣德·威利
I'll fail to be the next Kehinde Wiley.
美国著名非裔画家
这也太发人深省了
That is so, uh, thought‐provoking.
你今晚打算干什么
Uh, what are you up to tonight?
我得完成这幅画
I need to finish this piece,
但在巴克街有个派对
but, uh, there's a party on Buck Row
淡定点
我可能会去那里 怎么了
I was maybe gonna hit up. Why?
没什么 我
Um, no reason. I, um,
我晚上可能也要干活
I'm mean, I'm probably gonna just be working, too,
但是把详细地址发给我吧
but, uh, maybe send me the deets,
如果我结束得早 就顺便去一趟
and if I finish early, I'll stop by.
听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
再见 米娅
Bye, Mia.
再见
Bye.
还算淡定吗
Was that cool?
一边创作艺术一边勾引年纪比你大的男人吗
Um, making art while seducing older men?
你简直就是碧昂丝
You are literally Beyoncé.
我刚受邀参加一个大学派对了
I just got invited to a college party.
等等 好吧 如果我是个很酷的大学生
Wait. Okay, if I'm a cool college kid,
我就需要几个很酷的大学朋友
I need some cool college friends,
所以你和菲利克斯能来吗
so are you and Felix down to come?
当然 我们需要出门过个有趣的夜晚
Yes. We need a fun night out.
快来和我们一起吃午餐
Now come have lunch with us
我们好商量大学派对的造型
so we can plan our college party looks.
不会吧
Oh, no...
这是我画给我奶奶的
This was for my grandma.
亚特兰大社区活动中心
同性恋亲友会
互助小组会
平等从我做起
彩虹色糖霜
Rainbow sprinkles.
还挺直白的嘛
A little on the nose, right?
我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
欢迎来到同性恋亲友会
Welcome to PFLAG.
跟初次参加的解释一下 这一个互助小组
For our first timers, this is a support group
面向LGBTQ群体的父母 家人和同盟
for parents, families, and allies of LGBTQ people.
我叫杰克 我儿子西蒙几年前出柜了
My name is Jack. My son Simon came out a few years back,
我们在此是要讨论出柜很美好
and we're here to talk about how great, and weird,
但同时又很怪异而复杂
and complicated coming out can be.
不仅仅是对出柜者
Not just for the people doing it...
对我们所有人都是如此
but for all of us.
先生
Uh, sir.
要不你先来 分享你的故事吧
Why don't you start us off? What's your story?
行 好吧
Sure. Uh, okay, uh,
我叫阿曼多 我儿子刚刚出柜
I'm Armando, and my son just came out.
没错
Yeah.
我差不多说完了
That's pretty much my story.
你家里谁是同性恋啊
Who in your family's gay?
写完咯
Here she is.
500字 随时可以上交
Five‐hundred words, ready to go.
这里面没有什么特别显智商的内容吧
There's nothing too smart in here, right?
比如用了我读都不会读的词
Like any words I wouldn't know or anything?
这绝对只能得C+
It's a solid C plus. Yeah.
能展现出你的神速进步 但又能让人信服
We want your improvement to be miraculous, but believable.
多谢
Thanks.
你和你妈妈还好吗
How it's going with your mom?
老样子 不太好
Still not great,
但我搞了个副业 能挣到租金
but I have a new side hustle to make rent,
我这周就能还钱给你
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表