剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
我也想对你解释清楚 但不是在这里
And I want to explain it to you, but not here.
好吗
Okay?
我们能先回家吗
So can, can we please go home?
拜托了
Please.
-好的 我们先回家吧 -好
- Yeah. Yeah, we can go home. - Okay.
你不会有事吧
You gonna be okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是觉得 自己真的很蠢
I just feel really, really stupid.
别这样 别苛责自己了
Oh, come on. Don't beat yourself up.
性感女孩有个深柜男友
Hot girl with secretly gay boyfriend
自古以来就是很常见的事
is a tale as old as time.
谢谢你今晚在我身边守护我
Thank you for being there for me tonight.
你最好当心点
You better watch out.
你可能会慢慢习惯当一个好男人了
This whole nice guy thing is becoming a bit of a habit for you.
别担心这个了
Don't worry about that.
我明天就把某个人塞进储物柜里
I'll stuff someone in their locker tomorrow
继续当坏男孩
and make up for it.
你想进屋坐坐吗
Do you wanna come in?
继续和我相处
Keep hanging out?
我看还是算了吧
I don't think so.
我不想成为你暂时疗情伤的工具
You know, I don't really want to be your rebound.
我想成为你的...
I want to be your...
你懂的
You know.
晚安 米娅
Goodnight, Mia.
米娅
Mia.
怎么了
What's wrong?
维克托 我完全理解你想在坦白一切前
Victor, I totally understand wanting to give Mia
给米娅一个完美夜晚的做法
the perfect night before you come clean.
但是真♥相♥这东西
But here's the thing about the truth:
你无法控制人们对真♥相♥的反应
You can't control how people will react to it.
你唯一能做的 对你爱的人坦诚相待
All you can do is be honest with the people you love.
剩下的就交给他们来决定吧
The rest is up to them.
不管发生什么事 我都永远是你的朋友
Whatever happens, you'll always have me.
爱你的 西蒙
Love, Simon.
你们两个都在宵禁前回到家了
You both are home before curfew.
这还是头一次
That's a first.
是啊 那个...
Yeah. Um...
我有事要告诉你们
I have something I need to tell you guys.
我们也有事要说
Uh, so do we.
来 坐下
Come. Sit.
好吧
Okay, uh...
我和你们的妈妈 深入地聊了一番
Your mother and I, we've been talking a lot,
主要是关于我们这个家最近的情况
uh, about the way things have been between us lately.
以及我们家以前的样子
And, uh, and about the way things used to be.
你们的妈妈在得州时和...
What happened back in Texas between your mother, and...
和罗杰的事
Roger...
那件事的发生是有原因的
It happened for a reason.
我们夫妻离心已经很久了
We've been off for a long time.
在你指出我们的问题后 孩子
And after you called us out, mijo,
我们终于能够承认问题的存在
we were able to admit it,
不再假装我们之间没事
and stop pretending that we're okay.
那让我们两个 都如释重负
And it took so much weight off, for, for the both of us.
我们相识的时候太年轻了
We were so young when we met.
我们当年差不多就跟你们这么大
We were basically your age.
这么多年来 我们各自都变了
Um, and over the years, we've changed.
所以
So...
我们需要退后一步 然后...
We just need to take a step back, and...
搞清楚经过这么多年之后
figure out if after all this time,
我们继续在一起是否是明智的
we still make sense together.
是啊 我们觉得最好的做法...
Yeah. And we think that the best way to do that is...
就是暂时分开一段时间
...for us to spend some time apart.
什么叫"分开"
W-what do you mean, apart?
我们打算分居 就暂时的而已
We're separating. Just for now.
经过我们今年所经历的一切
After what we've been through this year,
我们需要暂时分开 喘口气
we just needed to take a breather.
很抱歉 宝贝们
I'm so sorry, mis amores.
我知道这让人很难接受
I know this is hard.
我去换身衣服
I'm gonna change.
等等 维克托 你本来想告诉我们什么来着
Wait, Victor. What were you gonna tell us?
没事
Nothing.
不
No.
不是没事
Not nothing.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom... Dad...
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表