剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
and I can pay you back this week.
-行 不着急 -行
- Cool. No rush. - Cool.
你要是想
If you ever wanna, like,
出去转转发泄一下什么的
hang out to vent or whatever...
尽管找我
I'm around.
好啊 那太好了
Yeah. Yeah, that would actually be great.
谢了
Thanks.
宝贝 好消息
Hey, bae. Exciting news.
我们今晚要和米娅一起去参加大学生派对
So, we are going with Mia to a college party tonight.
今晚吗 我有很多作业要赶
Uh, tonight? Uh, I kind of have a lot of homework.
又来 你不是聪明得要命吗
Again? I mean, you're like, crazy smart,
而且我们学校也没那么牛啊 怎么回事
and this school isn't even that good. What's going on?
我可能做了个小生意
I may have started a little business
帮学生写论文
writing essays for kids.
什么 菲利克斯 作弊的后果很严重
What? Felix, cheating is serious.
你看看奥莉薇娅·杰德的妈妈是什么下场
I mean, look what happened to Olivia Jade's mom.
更重要的是 她本人的形象也跟着大跌
And more importantly, Olivia Jade's brand.
你赚那笔钱是为了什么
I mean, what do you even need the money for?
打碟设备
DJ equipment.
我在存钱买♥♥新款的先锋DDJ-100SRT...
Yeah, I'm saving up for the new Pioneer DDJ‐1000SRT‐‐
好了 别叽里咕噜型号♥名了
Okay, I need you to stop saying letters at me.
菲利克斯 打碟设备可不值得你作弊啊
Felix, I mean, DJ equipment is not a good reason to cheat.
也不值得你放你女朋友一整周的鸽子
Or to totally blow off your girlfriend all week.
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
那好吧 我会去派对的
Okay. All right, I'll, I'll go to the party.
太好了 谢谢你
Yay! Thank you.
放学之后你要来我家吗
So, uh, do you wanna come over after school
我们可以先玩会儿
so we can hang out before?
听起来不错
Sounds great.
-我很抱歉 维克 -抱歉什么
- I'm really sorry, Vic. - Sorry about what?
球队里有人不想让我和他们一起换衣服
Some guys on my team don't want me changing with them.
-搞什么 -认真的吗
- What the hell? - Seriously?
是啊 这混♥蛋♥是有多没安全感
Yeah, I know. What kind of insecure asshole
连在一个同志旁边洗澡都做不到
can't handle showering around a gay guy?
太扯了
This is bullshit.
真的很蠢
It's just so stupid.
我跟这群人一起换衣服
You know, like, I, I've been changing with these guys
得有一年多了吧
for over a year now.
他们难道以为我出柜以后
Do they think that now that I'm out,
会变成什么性掠食者吗
I'm gonna turn into some kind of sexual predator?
就是 再说
Seriously. But also, like,
他们哪来的脸担心你会盯着他们看
why are they worried about you looking at them?
你可是在跟溪木高中的校草约会好吗
You are literally dating the most gorgeous guy at Creekwood.
有句话是这么说的
Well, I mean, you know...
对美的判别因人而异
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so...
对 本吉统一了审美 小婊砸
Yeah. Behold Benji, bitch.
我马上回来
Yeah, I'll be right back.
安德鲁 我们能聊会儿吗
Hey, Andrew. Um, can we talk for a second?
怎么了 萨拉扎
What's up, Salazar?
你明知故问
You know what's up.
好吧 听我说
All right, listen.
我不知道是谁向福特教练投诉了 但不是我
I don't know who complained to Coach Ford, but it wasn't me.
我不在意谁把我看光了 不管是男生 女生
I don't care who checks me out naked: guys, girls,
还是我没拉窗帘时隔壁的老寡妇
the old widow next door when I leave the blinds open.
我都挺受宠若惊的
It's all very flattering, you know?
你是队长
You're the team captain.
你肯定知道是谁投诉的
You know who complained.
我告诉你是谁了又能怎样
What if I tell you who it is? Then what?
你跟他们叫板
You call them out,
他们就会突然意识到自己有多无知
and suddenly they realize how ignorant they're being
然后向你道歉吗
and they apologize to you?
维克托 听着 你是我们队里最厉害的球员
Victor, look, you are the best player on the team.
那又怎样
So what?
那就在晚上训练的时候表现出来 打出统治力
So show up tonight at practice and, and dominate.
但愿那时他们能发现
Then hopefully they'll realize
自己有多无知愚笨
how ignorant and stupid they're being,
这样一切都能恢复正常了
and everything will just go back to normal.
做得无懈可击 好吗
Just be undeniable, yeah?
相信我
Trust me.
下次见 阿曼多
I'll see ya. Armando.
我是杰克
Jack.
杰克 抱歉 我没说太多
Jack, hey, uh, listen, I'm, I'm sorry I didn't say much.
我对这一切实在是太陌生了
Uh, this is just all pretty new to me.
你还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
-怎么了 -你浑身都汗湿了
- What? - You're really, really sweaty.
是的 我一紧张就留汗
Oh, yeah. I sweat when I'm nervous.
总之 如我所说 我儿子维克托
Uh, anyway, l‐l‐like I said, my, my son, um, Victor,
他最近刚刚出柜 其实...
he, he just came out recently, which, I mean, you know,
他是打篮球的
he's a basketball player,
所以我从没预料到他会是...
so I guess I never really saw that com‐‐ I‐
当然这跟出柜也没什么必然联♥系♥
Not that that has anything to do with who a person wants to
听我说 我得回办公室一趟
Listen, I have to get back to the office.
我们今晚晚点一起去喝杯啤酒如何
Maybe we could grab a beer later tonight.
我知道参加这些互助会一时让你难以招架
I know that these meetings can be overwhelming, so...
杰克 那可真是太棒了
Jack, that, that would be great, actually.
我保证会换掉衬衫
And I, I, I promise to change my shirt
-换成一件... -好
- into something... yeah. - Okay.
-不容易湿润的 -湿润
- Less moist. - Moist.
我讨厌这个词 不必了...
I hate that word. Yeah. Don't...
我也不知道怎么的就说出口了
I don't know why I said that.
-好了 到时见 -好的
- All right. I'll see ya. - Okay.
好了 灰熊队 集♥合♥ 都过来
All right, Grizzlies. Bring it in. Gather up!
欢迎来到本赛季的首练
Welcome to the first practice of the season.
希望你们都过了个愉快的暑假
I hope you all had a good summer.
我租了间超有爱的湖边小屋
I rented the cutest little lake house.
但我在第一天就感染了葡萄球菌
And then I got a staph infection on day one. I...
我全身很快就遭殃了
Went through me like a wildfire.
我差点失去一根手指 还好没有
I almost lost a finger. But I didn't.
我没有失去我的小拇指
I didn't lose my pinky,
我们也不会输掉任何一场比赛 是不是
and we're not gonna lose any games. Right, guys?
必须的
Sure.
很好 两人组队 来练传球
All right, great. Pair up. Let's run some passing drills.
传给我
Pass it up.
维克 我们一起 开始吧
Yo, Vic. You and me. Let's go.
好了 都动起来
All right, come on, now.
投篮吧 维克
Yeah, put that up, Vic!
这才像话 太棒了
That's what I'm talkin' about! Let's go!
漂亮
Whoa! Nicely done!
真不错
Here we go!
可以啊 萨拉扎
That a way, Salazar!
接球
Take it!
真棒 好样的 维克托
Yes! Attaboy, Victor!
打得漂亮
Good job!
我刚到派对 泰勒不在 你什么时候到
我的天 米娅已经到了
Oh, my God. Mia's already there.
等等 我这是违反了姐妹条款第348节
Wait. This is such girl code violation. Section 348,
姐妹比男人重要
chicks before dicks.
你还记得《哈姆雷特》的结局吗
Do you happen to remember how Hamlet ends?
嗯 有人被杀了
Yeah. With a murder.
你要是还不关掉电脑准备出发
Which is exactly what's going to happen here
你也会是这个下场
if you don't shut that laptop and get ready.
菲利克斯
Felix, um,
现在不是"你和我" 而是"我们"了
I'm not a "Me" anymore. I'm a "We."
我真的很期待我们能一起去参加这个派对
And I'm really excited for us to go to this party together.
我们也是 蕾可 我们也是
"We," too, Lake. "We," too.
我就是需要半小时帮查德·杰克布森学普通话
I just need 30 minutes to learn Mandarin for Chad Jacobson.
搞毛啊
What the hell?
我还以为教练安排他去别的地方换衣服了
I thought Coach was gonna have him change somewhere else.
我们走吧
Yeah, let's go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表