剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
不了
No.
谢谢你邀请我来 我玩得很开心
Thank you for inviting me. I'm having a great time.
我也是
Me, too.
你总还可以和我一起住
You know, you could always live with me.
我家很大 你又那么娇小
House is pretty big, you're pretty small...
孩子们 可以换我跳一会吗
Hey, kids. Do you mind if I cut in?
当然
No.
谢了
Thanks.
-我做不到 -米娅 拜托 等等
‐ I can't do this. ‐ Hey, Mia, please. Just wait‐‐
她会想通的
She'll come around.
布鲁克斯先生 听着 你并不知道
Mr. Brooks. Listen, you don't know this,
但我一直很敬重你
but I have always respected the hell out of you.
你的干劲 你的成功
Your drive, your success,
你的西装永远那么合身
the way your suits always fit just right.
我小的时候经常想 我也想拥有
When I was younger, I'd always think, "Man,
像哈罗德·布鲁克斯一样成功 有意义的人生
I want a big, impressive life, like Harold Brooks."
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
但当米娅今天告诉我你所做的事
But when Mia told me today what you did,
我人生头一次不再那么尊敬你了
for the first time ever, I lost some respect for you.
那我很遗憾
Well, I'm very sorry to hear that.
哈罗德 你我都清楚
Harold, you and I both know that
米娅一直没能从她母亲离开这事走出来
Mia never fully recovered from her mother leaving.
她今天能如此坚强 快乐
It is a miracle that she is the strong,
简直是奇迹
happy person that she is today.
但你这么做
But you doing this,
逼她离乡背井
ripping her away from her home,
离开朋友 离开我
from her friends, from me...
我想她永远都无法挺过来
I don't think she'll ever come back from that.
到时那就是你的错
All right? And that'll be on you.
我就想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you that
我之前去了一趟黄铜城咖啡馆
I stopped by Brasstown earlier.
-是吗 -嗯
‐ Oh, yeah? ‐ Yeah.
我面对本吉时尽力保持友好态度了
And I did my best to be un‐horrible to Benji.
那并不容易 我也不知道
It wasn't easy and I don't know
会不会有什么结果
if anything will come of it,
但至少我知道我努力过了
but at least I know I tried.
伊莎 那太好了
Wow, Isa. That's... that's great.
如果几个月前你告诉我
Well, if you'd have told me a few months ago
我妻子会帮维克托和一个男孩复合
that my wife would be trying to get Victor back with a boy,
-我绝对不会相信的 -我也是
- I, I wouldn't have believed it. ‐ Yeah. Me, neither.
我要庆祝我的熊妈妈护崽时刻
Well, I am going to celebrate my big mama bear moment
-喝一杯红酒 吃一球... -香草雪糕吗
- with a glass of wine and a scoop of‐‐ ‐ Chubby Hubby?
我们都知道你是指两球
We both know you mean two scoops.
但是第二球...
Yeah, but the second one is‐‐
很小 所以不算数
So small it doesn't count.
总之我该挂电♥话♥了
Uh, anyway, I better get going.
嗯 我不打扰你了
Yeah, I should let you go.
晚安
Goodnight.
再见
Bye.
猜猜谁卖♥♥的凶宅有两个买♥♥家出价啦
Guess who got two offers on the murder house?
就是你
Yeah, you did!
快进来 我准备了上面写有你名字的鸡腿
Well, come on. I got a drumstick with your name on it.
我知道你喜欢美♥腿♥
I know you like legs.
你们还有香槟吗
Hi. Have any more champagne?
我需要借酒壮胆
Could use a little liquid courage.
你穿连体裤就够美够有自信了 不需要再喝酒了
That jumpsuit is all the courage you need.
想跳舞吗
Hey. Wanna dance?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
我很喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
我出生前的节奏蓝调流行歌♥就是我的心头好
R&B from before I was born is my jam.
你想跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
-你搂腰 -好的
‐ You go waist. ‐ Okay.
我好像从没
I don't think I've ever actually
和一个男的跳过慢舞
slow danced with a guy before.
我绝对没有
Oh, I definitely haven't.
蕾可
Lake, there's, um...
有件事我早该告诉你了
There's something I should've told you by now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
帮我妈妈恢复正常
For giving me back my mom.
我永远不会忘记你为我所做的
And I will never forget what you did for me.
就算我活到一百岁
Even if I'm around at 100,
我仍会蹒跚着去告诉人们
I'd still hobble about and tell people,
"蕾可·梅利韦瑟帮我妈得到了她所需的帮助"
"Lake Meriwether got my mom the help she needed."
我喜欢你模仿老头的声音
Well, I like your old man voice.
你口袋里有什么
What's in your pocket?
你妈妈今晚可能很想吃这个 皮拉
好吧
Okay.
我能失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me a minute?
当然
Sure.
我...我需要
I need, I need to‐‐
稍等
One second.
本吉
Benji‐‐
本吉 本吉 等等
Benji. Benji, wait.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
-我们只是朋友 -行了 维克托
‐ We're just friends. ‐ Okay, Victor.
-我觉得自己好傻 -本吉
- I feel like such an idiot. ‐ Benji‐‐
他太夸张了 我不能有朋友吗
That was crazy. I'm not allowed to have a friend?
我想我们不只是朋友
I don't think that's all this is.
你应该也同意吧
And I think you agree with me.
维克托 我喜欢你
Victor, I like you.
过去这几小时很快乐
The past few hours have been incredible.
我们一起逃课那天很快乐 你...
The day we skipped school together was incredible. You...
你让我很快乐
You're incredible.
我发誓 我从没想过要介入你和本吉之间
I swear, I never meant to get in between you and Benji.
但我们在一起时 那感觉美好得不可思议
But when we're together, it feels like magic.
当你在我身边 我就会忍♥不住笑
I can't stop smiling when you're around me.
即使我们只是
Even when we're just walking
并肩走路 没有交谈
next to each other not saying anything.
我这辈子从没感觉和一个人
I've never felt more connected to someone
如此有共鸣
in my entire life.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
让你自己想清楚
Let you figure out your shit.
但如果你跟我有同样的感觉
But if you feel the same way I do,
你知道我住在哪儿
you know where I live.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
我在低调地恐慌发作
I am having a low‐key panic attack.
蕾可在楼下 她想和我复合
Lake is down there and she wants to get back together,
但我可能喜欢上另一个人了
and I might like someone else.
什么
What?
谁
Who?
你妹妹 她前几天吻了我
Your sister. She kinda kissed me the other day.
-什么 -我先问清楚 你会不会打我
‐ What? ‐ Okay, first of all, are you gonna hit me?
拜托别打我肚子 好吗
Please not the stomach, all right?
-我吃了很多生蚝 -菲利克斯
- I ate a lot of oysters‐‐ ‐ Felix.
我不会打你
I'm not gonna hit you.
我也不知道她会吻我
I, I didn't know it was gonna happen, either.
但我们在一起很开心
But we have the best time together,
而且她真的很辣
and she is really hot.
好了 我已经很努力保持冷静了 别逼我
Okay, I'm being really cool right now. Don't push me.
我不会再乱说话了
Won't happen again.
话虽如此
That being said,
那可是蕾可啊
Lake is Lake.
她是我爱过的第一个女孩
She's the first girl I ever loved.
等等 你是什么情况
Wait, what's your deal?
事实上 跟你的情况很类似
Actually, it's weirdly similar.
-你吻了你妹妹 -不是
‐ You kissed your sister? ‐ No!
本吉刚才来了 他想和我复合
Benji just showed up, and he wanted to get back together.
我们吵架之后 我一直想跟他和好
Which is all I've wanted since we started fighting.
但是
But then...
拉希姆也告诉我他喜欢我
Rahim told me that he likes me.
他吻了我
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表