剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
我以为他们能意识到你还是你 没有改变
I thought they'd realize that you're still just... you.
你懂吗
You know?
真棒
Yeah.
我是不是认识你
Don't I know you?
你是米娅吧
You're Mia, right?
我是德里克
I'm Derek.
你的前男友抢走了我的前男友
Your ex‐boyfriend stole my ex‐boyfriend?
没错 世界真小啊
Right. Small world.
你不是在读高中吗
I thought that you were in high school.
我是啊
I am.
我为了讨好一个男生说的谎
I just lied to impress a guy
他却连个人影都没有
who hasn't even shown up.
要一起玩吗
Do you wanna play?
不了 我不玩
Uh, no. No, I'm good.
你小心一点
But, uh, careful.
这酒后劲很大
That drink is lethal.
会让你忘记自己叫什么
It'll make you forget your own name.
你们这群混兄弟会的
Hey, which one of you frat boys
不会有人喝不过一个妹子吧
wants to get out‐drunk by a chick?
来 给我一个球
All right, give me a ball.
我是说
I mean...
我跟不上这代人了
This generation‐I can't keep up.
我真的跟不上 比方说
I can't keep up, man. Like...
昨晚我读到了泛[烤盘]性恋
Last night I'm reading about pansexuals,
我一脸问号♥
and I'm like, what?
我的天啊 难道有人会跟面包相爱吗
Dios mio. What, people can fall in love with bread?
真的 但我后来明白了
No... Yeah, but then I see,
泛性恋是指对任何性别都能产生爱欲的人
no, a pansexual is somebody who is into all genders.
是的 我懂 信息量是很大
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I‐I know. It can be a lot.
确实 我也非常害怕
It is. And I'm scared.
我每次一张嘴
Every time I open up my mouth,
我都害怕会说错话 使我儿子记恨我
I'm scared that I might say something to make my son hate me.
他妈妈不太能接受整件事
His mother's having a hard time with the whole thing.
这让他们母子两的关系很紧张
It's made things between them really strained, and...
我不想我和维克托也变成那样
I don't want that for me and Victor.
我们总是那么亲近
We've always been so close.
在西蒙向我出柜之前
Before Simon told me he was gay,
我都计划好了他的人生
I had a whole idea for his life.
他要跟什么样的女孩约会
The kind of girls he would date,
我要给他什么样的建议
the kind of advice that I would give, and...
他出柜时 我发现
When he came out, I realized
那都是我的期望 不是他的
that those were just my hopes, not his,
我必须得放下那些期望
and I had to let 'em go.
我放下之后
And once I did...
我发现成为一个男人的方式
Yeah, I realized that there are a lot of ways
远远不止一种
that you could be a man.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
-有道理 -没错
- That makes sense. - Yeah.
但我都不知道要和他从何说起
But, I mean, I don't even know where to begin with him.
我有想过跟他促膝长谈
I think about sitting down to talk to him, and...
-但是又做不到 -我懂
- I just get stuck. - Yeah.
其实你和维克托交流的内容
Well, you know, not every conversation with Victor
不用非得和他的性取向有关
has to be about his sexuality.
你们俩在他出柜前都聊些什么
So what did you guys talk about before he came out?
体育运动 这一直都是我们的共同话题
Sports. Yeah. Sports has always been our thing.
那就对了 从聊体育开始
Well, there you go. Start there.
等你们说上话了
And once you start talking,
等他发现你还是他能够依靠的温柔港湾
once he realizes that you're still a soft place for him to land,
你们肯定就会无话不谈的
you'll be surprised where the conversation might go.
好吧 我要走了
Okay. I'm going to go.
好 这是个好主意
Yeah. Yeah, no, that's a good idea.
我快做完了 我跟着就来
Uh, you know, I'm almost done, so I'm right behind you.
不 我是说
No, I'm...
我自己一个人去
I'm going to go alone.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我告诉过你 今晚对我很重要
Because I told you tonight is important to me.
比你赚钱买♥♥什么BB8打碟设备
More important than you making money
更加重要
to buy some DJ BB‐8 thing.
我们明天再谈 回家吧 菲利克斯
We'll talk tomorrow. Just go home, Felix.
-我不能回去 -为什么
- I can't. - Why?
因为我家断网了
Because our internet is turned off.
没网我就办法赶完明天截止的作业
And I can't finish what's due tomorrow without it.
等下 你家怎么断网了
Wait, why was your internet shut off?
我说谎了
I was lying...
打碟设备的事
about the DJ equipment.
我妈没有去上班了
My mom stopped going to work.
她去不了
She can't.
好吧
Okay. Um...
-因为她的躁郁症吗 -是的
- Because of her manic depression? - Yeah.
她抑郁发作有一段时间了
Yeah. She's, um, she's been depressed for a while now.
大多数日子都下不来床
She barely gets out of bed most days.
我们需要更多现金 来付账单
We need the extra cash. Help us pay our bills.
这种情况持续多久了
Uh, how long has this been going on?
这次是差不多整个夏天
This time, most of the summer.
会好起来的 好吗 我会想办法
It's gonna be okay, all right? I'll figure it out.
我会想办法解决
I'll figure it out.
好吧
Okay.
把练习题给我
Hit me with a worksheet.
我跟你说了
I told you.
现在不是"你和我"
I'm not a "Me" anymore.
而是"我们"了
I'm a "We."
但我们不会说普通话 还是给我点别的吧
But "We" don't know Mandarin, so hit me with something else.
训练怎么样
How was practice?
一开始很好
Um, it was great at first.
在球场上大家表现就跟平常一样
The, the guys were being totally normal on the court.
但等我们回到更衣室...
Uh, but then we got into the locker room, and...
我真的搞不懂
I'm just so confused.
他们本该是我的朋友的
Like, these guys are supposed to be my friends.
你怎么不是很生气的样子
Why aren't you more upset about this?
你今天一天都格外安静
Like, you've been oddly quiet all day.
我当然很生气啊
I, I mean, of course I'm upset.
只是我不觉得奇怪
I'm just... I'm not surprised.
所有人都认为如今出柜很容易
Everyone thinks that coming out is easy these days,
但并非如此
but it's not.
我出柜两天后
I mean, two days after I did,
我的实验室搭档要求换座
my lab partner asked to switch desks.
他说是因为坐在教室后面
Said it's 'cause he couldn't see
看不清黑板
the board from the back of the room,
但大家都知道那是胡说
but everyone knew that was bullshit.
而且最关键的是 你是搞体育的
And on top of everything, you play sports,
体育圈算不上是
which is not exactly the most evolved group
最开放进步的群体
you could be a part of.
我也不知道了
I don't know.
要不我还是去那个额外的破办公室换衣服吧
Maybe I should just change in the stupid extra office‐‐
不行 你绝对不能答应
No. No, you're not doing that.
你应该待在希望你做自己的人身边
You should be around people who want you to be you.
就这么简单
End of story.
怎么了
What?
我前任
It's my ex.
发短♥信♥说你前任的事
Texting about your ex.
米娅
Mia!
米娅
Mia!
打扰下 我能和我朋友说两句吗
Excuse me, do you mind if I talk to my friend for a second?
你好
Um, hello.
我是个独♥立♥自主的女性
I'm a woman with agency.
你可以先问我再跟我谈话
You can ask me to talk to me.
-我要走了 -多谢
- I'm gonna go. - Thanks.
你开心吗
You happy?
走吧 我送你回家
Come on. Let's, let's take you back home.
你真觉得你来这里
Do you seriously think you can come here
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表