剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
吉他手
Guitar.
维克托
Victor!
给你介绍下乐队 这是麦洛 史蒂维
Uh, meet the band. This is Mylo, Stevie,
那是科琳 那位是托什
that's Coryn, and that is Tosh.
真高兴终于见到你们了
It's so nice to finally meet you guys.
我们也是 本吉说起你就没停过
Yeah, us, too. Benji will never shut up about you.
真是既有爱又让人恼火
It's cute and annoying at the same time.
那是露西的男朋友吗
Is that Lucy's boyfriend?
是啊 真是个烂俗的高中体育生
Yeah, such a basic high school sports person.
科琳 维克托也打篮球
Coryn! Victor plays basketball.
其实我刚退队了
I actually just quit,
所以我不再是个"烂俗的高中体育生"了
so I'm not a "basic high school sports person" anymore.
对 维克托正处在体育生早期康复阶段
Yeah, Victor's in the early stages of jock recovery.
他刚逃离那个廉价香体喷雾和间歇厌女的邪教
He just escaped the cult of cheap body spray and casual misogyny.
这可能就是你喜欢他的原因
That's probably why you like him.
搞运动 教堂男孩发型
The sports. The church boy haircut.
他是你完美的直男幻想对象
He's your perfect straight boy fantasy.
相信我 维克托可不只是个帅气的体育生
Oh, trust me. Victor is much more than just a handsome jock.
他是个帅气的前体育生
He's a handsome exjock.
是啊 谢天谢地
Yeah. Thank God.
我现在不用和篮球生的女友们坐在一起
Now I don't have to sit with the basketball girlfriends
跳一整套"灰熊队加油"的啦啦操了
and do the whole "Go Grizzlies" dance.
真是要命
Kill me dead.
菲利克斯 这里看起来好多了
Felix, it looks so much better in here.
这么多年来我妈妈居然第一次扔东西了
First time in years my mom's actually thrown stuff away.
不过我还真有点想念那个披萨盒斜塔
I do kind of miss the leaning tower of pizza boxes, though.
菲利克斯 是你吗
Felix? Is that you?
我刚刚做了炸肉排
I just made schnitzel!
我...
I... oh!
我不知道还有人在
Oh, I didn't know we had company.
抱歉堆了这么多东西
I... I'm so sorry about the clutter.
你正赶上我们家的春季大扫除
You caught us in the middle of our spring cleaning.
就按她说的来吧
That's our story and we're sticking to it.
妈妈 这是蕾可
Mom, this is Lake.
天啊 你是蕾可
Oh, gosh. You're Lake!
你就是那个蕾可
You're the Lake!
-真高兴见到你 -天啊
- It's so nice to meet you. - Oh, God!
而且你真的美极了
Oh, and you're so gorgeous!
好了妈妈 别伤着我女朋友了
Okay, Mom, uh, don't break my girlfriend.
好的 我知道 对不起
Okay. Okay. I know. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我知道你对我儿子有多重要
I'm sorry. I just, I know how much you mean to my son.
你想留下来吗
Would you like to stay?
因为我正好做了些炸肉排
Because I just made some schnitzel.
自♥制♥德国菜吗 我绝对要留下
Homemade German? I am so in.
好 那太好了
Oh, great. That's great.
亲爱的 你能来厨房♥帮我忙吗
Honey, will you come to the kitchen and help me,
这样我就能在私下狂夸你的女朋友了
so I can gush about your girlfriend in private?
还挺顺利的 是不是
That went great. Right?
我...我知道会很好
Yeah, I mean, I, I, I, I thought it would,
但又没那么确定 但刚才真的很顺利
but I wasn't really sure, but that actually went really good. I...
是的 很好 很好
Yes, it, it did. It did.
进展很顺利 你妈妈很赞
It went great. Your mom is awesome.
好的
Okay.
*但我仍想要你*
*But I still want your*
*青涩稚嫩的爱*
*Young, young love*
*青涩稚嫩的爱*
*Young, young love*
*现在重新回到*
*Now right back into*
*年轻的爱*
*Young love*
*是最糟糕的 最糟糕的*
*Is the worst to come (worst to come)*
*担心如果弃之不用*
*Worry if I don't use it*
*我将会失去所有*
*Then I'm gonna lose it all*
*但我仍想要你*
*But I still want your*
*青涩稚嫩的爱*
*Young, young love*
*青涩稚嫩的爱*
*Young, young love*
感谢各位 我们休息五分钟
Thank you, guys. We're gonna take five,
稍后马上回来
and we'll be right back.
你们觉得怎么样
So, what did you guys think?
我超爱最后一首
Oh, I loved that last one.
真的真的很棒
It was really, really good.
维克托
Victor?
挺好的
It-it was cool.
我能和你单独聊两句吗
Uh, can I talk to you for a second?
好 好啊
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 你怎么了
Okay. What's up with you?
没什么 只是...
Nothing. It's just...
听到你和你朋友谈论我的感觉很怪
a little weird to hear you and your friends talk about me
你们把我当成傻叉体育生
like I'm some sort of dumb jock.
他们只是在开玩笑
They were just joking around.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I'm just...
现在一团糟 这不是你的错
messed up right now. And it's not your fault.
只是
It's just...
我还是回家好了
I'm, I'm gonna head home.
好吧
Okay.
不过你们唱得真的很不赖
You guys really do sound great, though.
我有很多作业
I have a lot of homework,
所以得走了 明天见
so I'm gonna get going. But, uh, I'll see you tomorrow?
-好的 没问题 -好的 拜拜
- Yeah. Sure. Okay. - All right. Bye, guys.
-拜拜 -好
- Bye. - Yep.
那个 我也准备走了
Actually, I think I'm gonna head out, too.
我明天得一大早起床去训练
I gotta get up at the ass crack of dawn for practice tomorrow.
你能陪陪米娅吗
You mind hanging with Mia?
当然
Yeah, of course.
好的 谢谢
Cool. Well, thank you.
谢尔比
Hey, Shelby.
你今天心情很好啊
You have a little extra pep in your step today.
我对自己目前的生活状态很满意
Just feeling good about where I'm at in my life. You know?
我和阿曼多上♥床♥了
Armando and I were intimate.
我们只是分居了 没有离婚 所以不算罪
We're just separated. We're still married, so it's not a sin.
不过还得由他来做评判
Although I guess he would be the judge of that.
我们打算一起吃晚餐 商量复合
We're having dinner to talk about getting back together.
我们有自己的问题 但我
We have our problems, but, I, I,
我真的希望我们能继续走下去
I really want things to work out.
什么样的问题
What kind of problems?
他 他不太知道该怎么表达他的情绪
He... He doesn't really know how to talk about his emotions.
是啊 自从我开始到这边来
Yeah, it's like since I started coming here,
我觉得我更能体会我的感受
I feel way more in touch with my feelings.
你懂吗 谢谢
You know? And thanks.
不把心事压抑着的感觉太棒了
And it just feels so good to not have everything bottled up inside.
我感觉我成长了
I feel like I'm growing as a person,
这话可能很傻 毕竟我都40多了
which feels dumb to say, since I'm in my forties.
不 一点也不傻
Oh, no. It's not dumb.
孩子出柜 会改变一个人
Having a kid come out, it changes you.
上个月 我去看了变装皇后宾果秀
I mean, last month, I went to drag queen bingo.
-怎么样 -很有意思
- How was that? - It's... fun.
我几乎认不出以前的我了
I barely recognize the woman I used to be.
一切都是因为我孩子勇敢说出了"我是同性恋"
All because my kid was brave enough to say "I'm gay."
是吗 他什么时候跟你说的
He is? When did he share this with you?
几个月前
A couple months back.
意外的是 阿曼多对此很接受
Armando has been surprisingly accepting of all of this,
毕竟他挺大男子主义的
considering his machismo.
但我难以接受
But I am struggling.
我 我知道
And I, I know...
我知道维克托不是选择变成这样的
I know that Victor didn't choose to be this way...
你是个好母亲 这一点很清楚
You're a good mother. That's very clear.
但我觉得你
But I think you're, you're right
表达反对意见没有问题
to express your disapproval,
如果你想让维克托认识上帝的爱的话
if you want Victor to know God's love.
你听上去很失望
You sound disappointed.
我一直就是被这么教导的
That's what I was always taught.
我以为如今的教堂
I just thought maybe the church
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表