剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
Why don't we step into my office?
不 我不想跟你去任何地方 好吗
No, I don't want to go anywhere with you, okay?
菲利克斯也是
And neither does Felix.
不好意思 你这是在说什么...
I'm sorry. What are you talk‐
你想从我手中抢走他
You're trying to take him away from me.
他说你叫了个医生 你还叫了谁
He said that you called a doctor. Who else did you call?
乔吉娜 你还报了警吗
Georgina, did you call the cops?
你通知了儿童保护机构吗
Did you call CPS?
我当然没有 我们先深呼吸一下吧
No, of course not! Let's just take a breath.
我不想深呼吸
I don't want to take a breath!
你以为我疯了
You think that I'm crazy
就想从我手中抢走我的儿子
and you're trying to take my son away from me!
路易斯 叫安保人员来
Lois, call security please.
这不关你的事 他有母亲
This is not your business. He has a mother.
你为什么要拆散我的家庭
Why would you try and break up my family?
我只有他了
He is all that I have.
这不是你的问题
This is not your problem!
在这呢 我歌♥才唱到一半你怎么就走了
There you are. Why did you leave in the middle of my song?
妈 我以为我们终于有进展了
Mom, I thought we were finally making some progress,
然后我就发现
and then I find out that
你居然祈祷让我变回直的
you're trying to pray me into being straight?
什么 谁告诉你的
What? Who told you that?
劳伦斯神父
Father Lawrence.
是真的吗
Is it true?
我在很努力地想要为自己感到骄傲
You know, I am trying so hard to be proud of who I am.
但我怎么可能做到
And it's almost impossible
连我的亲妈都认为我需要被矫正
when my own mom thinks I need to be fixed.
我在尽我最大的努力了 维克托
I am doing the best that I can, Victor.
尽最大的努力做成这样吗
This is the best you can do?
因为本吉觉得我们家不欢迎认可他
Because Benji doesn't feel welcome in our home.
你还是不愿告诉艾德里安我是同性恋
And you still won't tell Adrian that I'm gay.
-艾德里安只是个孩子 -别找这个借口
‐ Adrian's just a child. ‐ Don't say that.
大人说这句话
That's what people say when
往往是为了保护自己的小孩不被坏事影响
they're shielding their children from bad things,
比如杀人
like murder.
或者毒品
Or drugs.
而不是因为他们的儿子找了个男朋友
Not that their son has a boyfriend.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没听我说过 我成长过程中有个叫尤莉的阿姨
You don't know this, but growing up, I had an aunt named Yoli,
她从未结婚
who never got married.
她从不♥穿♥裙子 但一直有个"室友"
She never wore dresses. She always had a "Roommate."
我问我妈她为什么没有生孩子
And when I asked my mom why she didn't have kids,
我妈只说 "我们不聊这事"
she just said, "De eso no se habla."
我们不聊这事
"We don't talk about that."
维克托 你得理解我 在我还很小的时候
You have to understand, Victor, from a very young age,
我就被告知同性恋是可耻的
I was taught that being gay was shameful.
我现在不这么觉得了
I don't, I don't think that way anymore.
至少不会在脑子里这么想
At least not up here.
但我在小时候被灌输的这些思想
But these things that I was taught when I was young,
它们都
they are so...
在我的心里根深蒂固了
engrained in me.
我也想打个响指
I wish I could just snap my fingers
成为你完美无缺的妈妈
and be a perfect mother for you.
但目前 我只能保证
But for now, I will say this...
下次本吉想来我家做客
The next time Benji wants to come over to the house,
我一定会让他有受到欢迎的感觉
I promise I will make him feel welcome.
我也会告诉艾德里安 我们...
And I will tell Adrian. We...
我们会很快告诉艾德里安
We will tell Adrian soon.
尤莉阿姨是照片里那个
Was Aunt Yoli the one in the pictures with,
养了很多条腊肠犬的人吗
like, a whole bunch of dachshunds?
她养了七条
She had seven.
-同性恋都这样吗 -我不知道
- Is that a gay thing? ‐ I don't know.
安德鲁
Andrew.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我知道你没喊我来
I know you didn't ask me to come,
但我就是想来确保你没事
but I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
就是顺便随意来看看
You know, in like a cool, casual sort of way.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
虽然我不值得 我都那样对待你了
Even if I don't deserve it after how I treated you.
其实我觉得
You know, I, I think I've
我已经习惯我在乎的人离我远去了
gotten used to people I care about leaving me.
我妈抛下了我
You know, my mom took off.
我爸经常出差
My dad travels all the time...
还有维克托
And Victor...
他当然情况不同
Which, you know, obviously wasn't the same,
但我还是很伤心
but it still hurt.
我从记事起就认识你了
And I've known you ever since I can remember.
但随着我们感情越深
But the deeper things get,
我也开始越在乎
the more I start to care.
这对我来说很可怕
And, uh, that's just kind of terrifying for me.
米娅 我差不多等了一辈子的时间
Mia, I've waited pretty much my entire life
才走到现在这个状态
to be exactly where I am right now.
我哪都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
他们收治了你妈进行72小时的拘留
They've admitted your mom on a 72‐hour psychiatric hold.
三天过后
Once the three days are up,
她可以选择自愿留院 或者...
she can choose to remain voluntarily, or‐‐
我能去看看她吗
C‐c‐can I go and see her?
目前不允许探视
No visitors right now,
但他们会照顾好你妈妈的
but they're gonna take good care of your mom.
你能住在你的哪个亲戚家吗
Do you have a family member you can stay with?
他有我 他可以住在我们家
He has me. Um, he can stay at our house.
我问过我妈了
I already asked my mom.
她这就像是去华丽大变身了
Hey, it's like she's getting a‐‐ a tiny little glow up,
完了就会回来 比以往更好
then she'll be back, better than ever.
你以为三天一过就什么事没有了吗
You think this is just gonna be three days and that's it?
-这个... -蕾可 我是未成年
‐ Well‐‐ ‐ Lake, I'm a minor.
这代表那个社工
Which means that social worker,
才刚刚接触我妈半个小时
who's known my mom for thirty minutes,
就能完全掌控我们命运
is in control of our whole lives.
她可以向法官申请 把我妈一直留在这里
She can petition a judge to keep her here as long as she wants.
她可以剥夺我妈对我的监护权
She can remove me from her custody.
-菲利克斯 我们能渡过难关的 -不
‐ Felix, we'll get through this. ‐ No.
不 没有"我们"了
No. Not "We."
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about last night.
你对你♥妈♥的♥改变兴奋不已 我却向你泼冷水
You were excited about your mom, and I shit all over it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们今天有了重大突破
I think we had a major breakthrough today.
她跟我说起了她的女同阿姨
She told me about her lesbian aunt
她特别喜欢腊肠犬
who had a thing for dachshunds.
腊肠犬
Dachshunds?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我真心觉得她在改变了
I really do feel like she's changing.
这话又不是没听过
Yeah, well, heard that before.
你的道歉也就持续了10秒吧
Well, that apology lasted all of ten seconds.
你说得对 我很抱歉 好吗 认真的
You're right. And I'm sorry. Okay? For real.
好
Okay.
请问一下
Excuse me?
菲利克斯 怎么了
Felix, what's going on?
你妈妈在吗
Is your mom here?
妈
Mom?
萨拉扎太太 我是艾莉森 菲利克斯的社工
Mrs. Salazar, I'm Alison, Felix's case worker.
我能...
Can, um...
我能在这里住几天吗
Can I stay here for a couple days?
当然
Of course.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
你想在这里住多久都行
You can stay here as long as you need.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表