剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
And he kissed me.
我不能假装我没动心
And I can't pretend I didn't feel something.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
-什么 -这是我妈在精神病院时会做的
‐ What? ‐ It's something my mom did in the psych ward.
现在想象你未来
Now imagine all the future
想和你男朋友一起做的那些事
things you wanna do with your boyfriend.
一起参加毕业舞会
Go to prom together.
上大学后谈远距离恋爱
Do the long distance thing in college and...
笨拙地进行视频性♥爱♥
fumble around awkwardly with FaceTime sex.
但之后你们克服了困难
But then you beat the odds.
最终真的走到了一起
You actually wind up together.
你看到的是谁
Who do you see?
有没有一个人
Is there one person...
如果你没跟他共同经历那一切
where it would kill you
你会后悔得要死
if you didn't do those things with?
事实上 有
Actually... yeah.
有这个人
Yeah, there is.
我也有
Me, too.
好样的 妈妈
Way to go, Mom.
专车等待时间 15分钟
你记得
You remembered...
我妈妈住院时不能吃那些糖
That my mom couldn't have those at the hospital.
这没什么
It's not that big of a deal.
我前阵子买♥♥给她的
I got them for her a while back.
我想着虽然我们不再是朋友了
I just figured even though we're not friends anymore,
不代表那女人不该吃上小鱼橡皮糖
it doesn't mean the woman shouldn't get her chewy fish.
皮拉 我也不想跟你当朋友
Pilar... I don't want to be friends, either.
好吧
Um, okay.
这么说很没礼貌 也没必要 不过...
It's kind of rude and unnecessary to say, but‐‐
和菲利克斯谈得怎么样
How'd it go with Felix?
不太顺利 他...
Not amazing. Yeah, he sort of just...
消失了
disappeared.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
不管怎么样
For what it's worth,
我一直都觉得他配不上你
I never really saw you with him, anyway.
真的吗 那你觉得谁配得上我
Really? Who do you see me with?
跟他截然相反的人
Someone totally different.
我快忙完了
You know, I'm just about done here.
你想一起去玩玩吗
Would you wanna go hang out?
米娅 亲爱的
Mia. Sweetheart.
我想和你谈谈斯坦福的事
I want to talk to you about Stanford. I, uh...
我觉得我犯了个大错误
I think I made a big mistake.
你确定你想这样做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
嗯
Yep.
我们去见我妈妈
Let's go see my mom.
曼多 你怎么来了
Mando, what are you doing here?
我...我带了巧克力糖浆
I, uh... I brought hot fudge.
你还有雪糕吗
You still have some of that ice cream?
西蒙 你好
Simon. Hey.
维克托
Victor. Hey.
真抱歉 我忙期末考忙晕了
Hey, I'm so sorry. Things have been crazy with finals,
没看到你的私信 不过现在给我补下前情吧
and, um, I totally missed your DM, but catch me up.
事实上 我觉得不用了
Actually, I‐‐ I think I'm good.
不用了
You're good?
对 我和菲利克斯聊过了
Yeah. Uh, I spoke to Felix about it,
-他帮我想明白了 -那太好了
- and he helped me figure it out. ‐ Well, that's great.
是啊 真不可思议
Yeah, it is. It's crazy.
我第一次联♥系♥你时
When I first reached out to you, I‐‐
我没有任何可以倾诉的对象
I didn't have anyone to talk to.
现在却有很多人可以听我说
And now I have all of these people,
因为我生命中所有重要的人都知道我是同性恋了
because everyone important in my life knows that I'm gay.
你一直对我很好
You have been so amazing to me.
但我想...
But I think that...
我已经准备好自己领悟
I'm ready to figure out
人生下一个篇章了
this next chapter of my life without you.
我也觉得你准备好了
I think you're ready, too.
但保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Don't be a stranger though, okay?
我会的 西蒙
I won't. And Simon...
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
祝你好运 维克托
Good luck out there, Victor.
你好
Hi.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表