剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
收拾一下
Tidy up.
避孕套
我知道我们不喜欢安德鲁
I know we don't like Andrew,
但他刚给了我一些意外贴心
but he just gave me some surprisingly sweet,
又很详细的性建议
and very specific sex advice.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
抱歉 我现在真的很慌
I'm sorry. I'm just really freaked out right now.
维克托 不会有任何问题的
Victor, everything is gonna be fine.
好吗 听炮神的
All right? From the words of a sex god,
紧张不能挑起对方的性趣
stressed is not a turn on.
你需要放轻松
You just need to relax.
你具体建议我怎么做呢
And how exactly do you suggest I do that?
二位宅男准备好放松了吗
Yo! You nerds ready to get loose?
我买♥♥了伏特加
I got vodka.
好了
Okay, uh,
我把螺母卸下来了 接下来怎么做
I, I finished taking off the lug nuts. What do I do next?
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
抱歉 这坨屎上面
Sorry. There's a really pretty
有只很美丽的甲虫
beetle on top of this pile of shit.
美好与污秽并存
The juxtaposition between beauty and filth,
-实在是... -卸掉螺母做怎么做 泰勒
- it's just, it's‐ - What do I do after the lug nuts, Tyler?
你还是回家吧
You should go home.
你要错过和孩子们共度的周末了
You're missing your whole weekend with the kids.
找不到乌龟 我绝不回去
I am not going back there without a turtle.
那小子快要崩溃了
That little boy's already on the brink.
谁不是呢
Who isn't?
听着 我知道你不爽
Look, I know you're mad at me for
我让维克托和本吉去湖边玩
letting Victor go to the lake with Benji,
但我希望他知道我是支持他的
but I want him to know that I support him.
我参加的同性恋亲友会是这么说的
That's what they tell us to do at my PFLAG meetings.
其实我真的很佩服你
You know what? I'm really impressed with you.
你对这一切的处理方式
How you're handling all of this.
很多男人会无所适从 大男子主义爆发
A lot of guys would get all weird and machista,
但你真的在努力
but you're really trying.
-行了 别阴阳我了 -我是认真的
- Okay. All right. - I'm serious.
谁能想到当年那个17岁
Who would have thunk that the 17‐year‐old tough guy
留着山羊胡 在学校游逛
walking around school with his little goatee,
用随身听听着说唱组合天生顽家的硬汉
listening to Naughty By Nature on his Walkman
会变成这样一位体贴和敏感的父亲
would turn out to be such a caring and sensitive father?
我喜欢天生顽家的歌♥
I love me some Naughty By Nature.
你...
You are...
在处理这件事上比我强太多了 曼多
lapping me at dealing with this, Mando.
你也会做到的
You'll get there.
我知道你一定会的
Yeah, I, I know you will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们还是快找乌龟吧
We should look for the turtle.
嗯
Yeah.
杯子递过来
Let me see that.
好喝
Delish.
再给我倒点
Can I have some more?
谢了
Thanks.
慢点喝
Pace yourself.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
希望米娅没事 她早该到了
I hope Mia's okay. She should be here by now.
我们来玩个喝酒游戏吧
Let's play a drinking game.
我们玩个能把本吉扒光的游戏吧
Ooh, let's play something where we can get Benji naked.
或者玩"我从来没有"游戏
Or we can play Never Have I Ever.
好 我先来
Okay. I'll go first.
我从来没有做春梦梦到过
Never have I ever had a sex dream
我的邮差
about my mailman.
这可不好
Not cool.
好吧 我来
Okay, let me go.
我从来没有和超过三个人
Never have I ever had sex
打过炮
with more than three people.
-同时吗 -当然不是
- At once? - No!
你脑子别那么污
Get your mind out of the gutter.
维克托
Hey, Victor.
看来你的情人
Looks like you've got yourself
经验丰富啊
an experienced lover on your hands.
跟我去看看玉米片好了没
Wanna check on those nachos with me?
我要去找菲利克斯
I'm gonna go and find Felix.
米娅 你终于来了
Mia. Finally.
正好赶上玩"我从来没有"
You are just in time for Never Have I Ever.
我从来没有在路边甩过一个大学男生
Never have I ever dumped a college guy by the side of the road
因为我发现他是个无法忍♥受的混♥蛋♥
because he turned out to be an insufferable jackass,
然后步行最后五英里到度假小屋
and then walked the last five miles to a cabin.
只有我吗
Just me?
我帮你倒一杯吧
Can I get you a drink?
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on...
有了 有了
Yes! Yes!
西蒙·斯皮尔
未接来电
太棒了
Yes!
该死
Damn!
好了
Okay...
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
快关门
Close the door.
菲利克斯 你做了什么
Felix, what did you do?
我修毛出了点小意外
I had a little man‐scaping accident.
我找不到刮胡膏 所以用了护发素
I couldn't find the shaving cream, so I used conditioner,
毛发和皮肤加上护发素变得很滑
and all that hair and skin and conditioner got very slippery‐‐
你脑袋上怎么了
What happened to your head?
我从床上摔下来了
I fell off the bed.
看看我们
Look at us.
两个处♥男♥
Two virgins,
血洒浴室
bleeding out in the bathroom.
至少你不是伤到头
At least it's not on your head.
不
Oh, no.
我也伤到了"小头"
I got the head.
菲利克斯
Oh, Felix.
我这问题估计很蠢
You know, probably a stupid question,
但你为什么不告诉本吉你对上♥床♥感到紧张
but why don't you just tell Benji that you're nervous to have sex?
和你不想跟蕾可沟通的原因一样
For the same reason you don't want to talk to Lake.
很丢人
It's embarrassing.
比这更丢人吗
More embarrassing than this?
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
抱歉我玩消失了
Sorry for vanishing.
你没事吧
You okay?
你是不是有点跛
Are you limping?
不 没有的事 其实
No! No, no, this is, uh, actually, uh, you know.
这是我最近尝试的新走姿 知道吗
New walk I've been trying. Right?
好吧 我...
Okay, fine. Um, I, uh...
我剃毛了
I shaved, and I...
不小心割伤了蛋蛋 和一点鸡鸡
...cut my testicles, and a teensy, tiny bit of my penis.
等等 为什么
Wait. Why?
因为我想要...
Because I wanted...
为了你把自己弄好看一点
things to look good for you.
以防我们的关系会在今晚
In case, you know, tonight was the night we...
发展到新阶段
took it to a new level.
不过我能感觉到
But I've been kind of getting your vibe
你不想做 这完全没问题
that you don't want to do that, which is perfectly fine.
我希望一切都按你的想法来
I want to do everything exactly how you want.
但是
But I mean...
我需要知道 我在你眼里是否有魅力
I need to know if you find me attractive.
因为不知道答案让我心情急转直下
Because not knowing has been making me spiral.
菲利克斯
Felix.
你是我认识的最好的人
You are the best person I have ever known.
这算上我那次见到的女性教育平权斗士马拉拉
And I am counting that time I met Malala.
但这只是...
But it's just...
是我自身的原因
It's my own stuff.
我五岁那年
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表