剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
溪木高中
安德鲁
速来更衣室 有急事
有人吗
Uh, hello?
什么情况
What's going on?
我和大家伙儿长谈了
Well, I had a long talk with the guys
你重新归队的事
about you rejoining the team.
这就是我们的表态
And, and this is our way of saying that
只要是你想要的 不管什么样 你多基都行
you can be as gay as you want, in whatever way that you want,
我们永远支持你
and we will forever stan you.
如果你很基 那我也是
And if you're gay, then... so am I.
我们所有人都是
So are all of us.
我们基到爆♥炸♥
We're gay AF.
不对 我们可没这么说 泰迪
No. Not what we talked about, Teddy.
怀亚特呢
So, where's where's Wyatt?
这支球队不再适合他了
The team wasn't a good fit for him anymore.
我很抱歉 兄弟
And I'm sorry, man.
你随时都可以看我洗澡
You can watch me shower any day.
我不介意
I don't mind.
不不不 我真没有看你洗澡的想法
No, no, I-I really don't want to watch you shower.
那好吧 你不用现在就下定论
Okay. Well, you don't have to decide right now. So...
-那好吧 -维克托 来抱个
- All right. Well... - Victor, come on.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
好了
All right.
希望你染粉发比我更好看
Let's hope this looks better on you than it does on me.
那绝对的
It definitely will.
各位 这玩意儿最好能冲洗掉
You guys, this stuff better wash out.
我星期一还要出庭呢
I got a court date on Monday!
我不该说出来的
Oh, I wasn't supposed to say that.
主队 客队
第二节
灰熊队第一
双方战罢
That's a tie.
灰熊队领先九分
Grizzlies up by nine.
那头粉发似乎发挥了作用
That pink hair seems to be doing the trick.
我喜欢你的发色
I like your hair.
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you were gonna come.
-我知道你不爱看球 但 -维克托
- I-I know this isn't really your scene, but... - Victor, um,
很抱歉对你开的那些破玩笑
I'm really sorry about all those stupid jokes.
如果打篮球能给你带来快乐
If basketball makes you happy, well...
那我就是篮球生的男朋友
That makes me a basketball boyfriend.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Girls?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
给灰熊队加油的啦啦操
The "Go Grizzlies" dance.
你以为呢
Duh!
这舞蹈
That's actually...
比看起来更难学
way harder than it looks.
这算是我嘲笑运动员的惩罚吧
I guess that's, uh, my punishment for making fun of athletes.
躁郁症
蕾可 你看了吗
Lakey. Hi! Did you watch?
我在《早安亚特兰大》的发挥特别完美
I crushed it on Good Morning Atlanta.
我在线上采访了影星莎拉·杰西卡·帕克
I interviewed Sarah Jessica Parker over Skype,
她说我的眼睛很美
and she said I had pretty eyes.
-怎么了吗 -没什么
- Hey, what's wrong? - Nothing.
恭喜你节目录制很成功
Congratulations on the show.
蕾可 你知道你什么事都可以跟我说的 对吗
Lake, you know that you can talk to me about anything, right?
你归队可太好了 萨拉扎
It's good to have you back, Salazar.
你确实是我们队第二牛的球员
You really are the second best player on the team.
得了 安德鲁
Okay, Andrew.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
非常抱歉我迟到了
I am so sorry I'm late.
我来之前换了四套衣服
I changed four times before coming here.
跟你丈夫的约会到底穿什么好呢
What do you wear to a sort of date with your husband
虽然你跟他暂时分居
who you're sort of separated from,
但却还是颠鸾倒凤了
but definitely had full-on sex with?
这个嘛
Well, uh...
-我一直都喜欢你穿绿色的 -好吧 谢谢
- I always liked you in green. - Oh. Well, thank you.
我很高兴我们这么做
I'm happy we're doing this.
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
好了 曼多 我也不拐弯抹角了
Okay, Mando, I'm just gonna jump right in.
好
Okay.
我跟罗杰的外遇
The affair with Roger...
破坏了我们的感情 那是我的错
It broke something, and that is my fault.
我很对不起
And I am so sorry that I,
我使劲对你施压 让你过掉这关
I pressured you so hard to get over it.
不 我们的问题在那之前就存在了
No. But our problems started before that.
我觉得我们分居的真正原因
Yeah, I-I think the real reason we separated
是我们陷在了一成不变里
was because we were stuck in a pattern,
要想摆脱一成不变 我们就得都做出改变
and the only way to get unstuck is if we both change.
所以我一直在邀请你跟我一起去同性恋亲友会
That's why I keep asking you to come to PFLAG with me.
每次你一拒绝
And every time you say no,
-我都觉得你不想改变 -我当然想改
- it just feels like you don't want to change. - I do want to.
我昨天去找了劳伦斯神父聊发生的一切
I went to see Father Lawrence yesterday, to talk about everything.
怎么样
How'd it go?
他说如果...维克托选择这条道路
He said if... Victor chooses this path,
那他永远都无法认识上帝的爱
that he will never know God's love.
我就在想 怎么会
And I'm thinking, how can that be?
他是个这么懂事的儿子 这么优秀的人
He is such a good son. He is such a good person...
为什么这种事会发生在他身上
Why is this happening to him?
伊莎 不是发生在他身上
Is-Isa, it's not happening to him, okay?
这就是他
It's just who he is.
维克托的这整件事
You know, this whole thing with Victor, it's...
让我重新审视了我自己
It's made me really look at myself,
并且勇敢尝试去改变
and really try and change.
但如果你不跟着我一起改变的话
But if you're not going to change with me,
我不知道未来会是怎样
I don't know what the future holds.
安德鲁 你来这干什么
Andrew. What are you doing here?
我和露西分手了
Lucy broke up with me.
她跟你只聊了一晚
She spent one night talking to you,
-结果就跟我分手了 -我的天 我很抱歉
- and she broke up with me. - Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
露西当时问我 我们是不是有过什么
Lucy, she asked me if anything had ever happened between us,
我觉得我应该说实话
and I felt like I had to be honest.
-但我真不是有意... -米娅
- But I really never meant to... - Mia...
怎么了
Yes?
没关系的
It's okay.
-真的吗 -嗯
- It is? - Yeah.
你头发怎么变粉色了
Why is your hair pink?
我想补偿维克托 挽留他
I was trying to make things right with Victor.
这其实也是你的错
Which is actually your fault, too.
怎么成我的错了
Why is that my fault?
因为在我的记忆里
For as long as I can remember,
每次我想图省事应付的时候
anytime I wanted to take the easy way out,
我的脑海里总会响起烦人的声音
there was always this annoying voice in the back of my head,
敦促我做得更好 变得更好
pushing me to do better. To be better.
你知道那是什么声音吗
You know whose voice that is?
即便你不在我身边 我总能听到你的声音
Even when you're not around me, I always hear you.
所以露西提分手的时候
So, when Lucy ended it,
我就想着
I figured, hey.
我都追求过你无数次了
I've taken a million shots with you,
再多来一次又何妨呢
but I am about to take a million and one.
米娅 米娅 你愿意...
Mia. Mia, will, will you...
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表