剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
你学校里有一位非常担心的女士给我打了电♥话♥
A very worried woman called me from your school,
她问你没有感觉好一点
asking if you were feeling any better
因为我给你吃了有毒的墨西哥炸卷饼
from the poisoned chimichangas that I served you!
我们根本就不是墨西哥人好吗
We're not even Mexican!
然后我凭借母亲的直觉找到了你
And then I used my motherly instincts to track you down.
你弟弟教了我怎么用"查找我的iPhone"
Your brother showed me how to do "Find my iPhone."
拉希姆 你能让我们单独聊聊吗
Rahim, can you give us a minute, please?
你现在还学会逃课混酒吧了
You're playing hooky now? Hanging out at bars?
-等我跟你♥爸♥告状吧 -他已经知道了
- When I tell Papi about this? - He knows already.
知道逃学的那部分 不过不重要
About the skipping school part, anyways.
我们吃午饭的时候碰见了他
We bumped into him at lunch,
他跟一个女的在一起约会
and he was with some woman that he's seeing.
你跟爸爸要就此
Yeah, so much for you and Dad
劳燕分飞了吧
being the loves of each other's lives.
所以你才要这样发泄吗
So, is this why you're acting out?
-你在为我和爸爸的事难过 -不
- Are you upset about me and Papi? - No! I mean...
可能也有一部分原因吧 但是...
I mean, maybe that's part of it, but...
本吉要跟我分手了
I think Benji's breaking up with me.
什么 什么时候的事
What? When did that happen?
昨晚 我们大吵了一架
Last night. We got into a huge fight,
他现在不理我了
and now he's not talking to me.
儿子 你怎么不跟我说本吉的事
Mijo. Why didn't you tell me about Benji?
因为我以为你反倒会很高兴
Because I thought you might be... happy.
高兴
Happy?
维克托
Victor...
你听好了
I need you to hear this.
你快乐我才会快乐
Your happiness is my happiness.
如果你心碎了 那我也会心碎
If your heart is broken, so is mine.
我知道你说过爸爸是我一生的挚爱
And I know you said that Papi is the love of my life.
但这只说对了一半
That's only sort of true.
你们几个小孩才是我的一生挚爱
You kids are the love of my life.
全世界没有什么比你们更珍贵
There is nothing in this world that is more precious to me.
我知道
And I know...
我这一年来没有给你太多的爱
that I didn't make you feel that way this year.
我永远都不会原谅我自己 但是
I'll never forgive myself for that, but...
我接受你 维克托
I accept you, Victor.
我爱你的一丝一毫
I, I... love every single part of you.
我也会用尽我的余生
And I will spend the rest of my life
确保让你明白这一点 好吗
to make sure that you know that. Okay?
如果你和本吉之间真的没戏了
And if things with Benji are really over,
我知道你一定能找到另一个很好的人
I know you'll find another wonderful person.
还说什么人
Not "Person."
是另一个年轻小伙子 正好适合你的小伙子
Another young man, who is just right for you.
我怎么总在同志酒吧外面经历这些
Why do I keep having these life changing moments
改变人生的时刻
outside of gay bars?
什么
What?
你到底去过几家同志酒吧
How many gay bars have you been to?
我说的是"同志酒吧外面"
I said "Outside of gay bars."
维克托
Victor!
对了 你妈人真好 送我回家
Super cool of your mom to give me a ride, by the way.
我身上没酒味吧
I don't smell like alcohol, do I?
我妈都不会在家里常备漱口水
My mom doesn't even keep mouthwash in the house,
因为会越解释越说不清
'cause it's a slippery slope.
你闻着很正常啦
You smell normal.
我只是想说
Um, I just wanted to, uh...
谢谢你今天陪我逃课
thank you for cutting with me today.
-我玩得很开心 -我也是
- I had a lot of fun. - Me, too.
过得最爽的假穆♥斯♥林♥节日
Best fake Muslim holiday ever.
我得进屋把《蝇王》看完了
I should probably go inside and finish Lord of the Flies.
希望他们能得到救援 或者至少找到块香皂吧
Here's hoping they get rescued. Or at least find some soap.
晚安 拉希姆
Goodnight, Rahim.
晚安
Goodnight.
是本吉
It's Benji.
接吧 亲爱的 当我不存在
Take the call, honey. I'm not here. Just...
嗯 一整天没说话的感觉是很怪
Yeah, it, it was weird not talking all day.
我也想你了
I missed you, too.
我也不想太操之过急了 但...
Uh, I, I, I don't want to rush back into things either but
没事 我理解
No, yeah. I understand.
好 再见
All right. Bye.
他不想和我一起参加哈罗德和维罗妮卡的婚礼
He doesn't want to go with me to Harold and Veronica's wedding.
是的 他说
Yeah. He says, that, uh,
我们需要更多时间把事情想清楚
we need some more time to figure stuff out.
我很抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, mijo.
但多点思考的时间说不定也是好事
But maybe a little more time will be a good thing?
可能吧
Maybe.
我们能回家吗
Can we go home?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表