剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
《爱你 维克托》前季提要…
Last season on Love, Victor...
妈妈 爸爸…
Mom, Dad.
我是同志
I'm gay,
我现在跟本吉谈恋爱
and I'm with Benji now.
我不想要再保密了
I don't want it to be a secret anymore.
你什么时候决定的?
When did you decide this?
这不是我能决定的 我天生就是同性恋
I didn't decide it. I just am it.
本吉是我男朋友
Benji's my boyfriend,
我希望你也能这么叫他
and I'd like you to call him that.
我团队的一些人 不想要跟我一起换衣服
Some guys on my team don't want me changing.
你应该要跟让你做自己的人一起
You should be around people who want you to be you.
你开口 我就会立刻离开他们 就像骄傲月结束后的公♥司♥一样
Say the word, and I will ditch these gays like a corporation after Pride Month.
等等 你和费利克斯 这星期就要做了吗?
Wait, are you and Felix gonna do it this weekend?
数到三 我们就要脱下毛巾
So on three, we're gonna drop our towels.
本吉之前就有过性行为了
Benji's had sex before,
而我不知道该怎么做
and I have no idea what I'm doing.
米娅 我几乎等了一辈子
Mia, I've waited pretty much my entire life
才换来现在的一切
to be exactly where I am right now.
-昨天晚上… -没错
- Last night was... - Yeah, it was.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
你们在我家做这种事
What excuse could you possibly have
有什么理由吗?
for doing that in my house?
做♥爱♥?还是同志做♥爱♥?
Sex or gay sex?
她已经抑郁一段时间了
She's been depressed for a while now.
她大部分时间都不下床
She barely gets out of bed.
-你应该要寻求帮助 -不
- I think we need to get you some help. - No.
他叫你不要把他妈的事讲出来
He asked you not to say anything about his mom and now
可他妈现在被关了起来
she's being detained.
等等 你戒酒了?
Wait, wait, you're sober?
我们之间不该有所保留的
We tell each other everything.
我容忍♥了你很多破事
I've put up with a ton of your shit.
亲爱的维克托 我叫拉希姆 我是同性恋
Dear Victor. My name is Rahim. I'm gay.
你是理想的另一半 拉希姆
You're a catch, Rahim.
-有人动心了 -对菲利克斯吗?是的
- Someone has a little crush. - On Felix? Yeah, right.
昨晚 是我有史以来
Last night was, like, more fun
最开心的一晚
than I had in, like, forever.
在亲了你之后 我没法假装 我们之间一切都还正常
I can't just pretend that everything between us is normal after I kissed you.
我跟拉克分手了
Lake and I broke up.
我不是要放弃上帝 我是要放弃你
I'm not giving up on God. I'm giving up on you.
感谢您的耐心
Thank you for being so patient with me.
斯坦福的校长要退休了
The president of Stanford is retiring,
他提供了这份工作给我
and he offered me the job.
把她从家里带走…
Ripping her away from her home.
我不认为她会恢复
I don't think she'll ever come back from that.
我们去见见我妈吧
Let's go see my mom.
我反正没见过你跟他一起
I never really saw you with him anyway.
-你觉得我该跟谁在一起? -一个完全不同的人
Who'd you see me with?
Someone totally different.
我发誓 我没想着要插足你跟本吉
I swear I never meant to get in between you and Benji.
我就像个傻瓜
I feel like such an idiot.
我还不能有朋友了吗?
I'm not allowed to have a friend?
我觉得不是那么回事
I don't think that's all this is.
想象一下你将来想跟男友一起做的事
Now, imagine all the future things you wanna do with your boyfriend.
你看到的是谁?
Who do you see?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我不能让今晚就这么过去 让你觉得我已经翻篇了
I... I couldn't let the night end with you thinking that I moved on.
维克托 我…
Victor, I, uh...
我有没有告诉你 我第一次看到你的情形
Did I ever tell you about the first time that I saw you?
那是我到克里克伍德的第一天 你当时站在教师休息室旁边的
It was my first day at Creekwood, and you were at the water fountain,
饮水器边上
uh, by the teacher's lounge,
看上去超级酷
looking insanely cool.
就在那个时刻 我意识到 那个在我一生
And at that moment, I realized
都在不停告诉自己的谎言消失了
this lie that I've been telling myself for my whole life just... went up in smoke.
你改变了我的人生
You changed my life.
我爱你 班吉
I love you, Benji.
我爱的一直都是你
It's always been you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
天啊
Good God, man.
班吉的妈妈总是叫我要更浪漫些
Benji's mom is always on me about being more romantic.
我应该向你取经 维克托
I should take lessons from you, Victor.
爸爸 你能离开吗
Dad, can you get out of here?
其实 也许我们可以离开
Actually, maybe we can get out of here.
我有个地方想带你去
There's, uh, somewhere I wanna take you.
但得你来开车 我是跑过来的
But, you would have to drive. I-I kind of ran here.
他是跑过来的 去吧 好好玩 开我的车
And he ran here? Go. Have fun. Take my car.
但别玩过头了
But not too much fun.
别在我车里乱来 我的车刚精洗过
Don't have sex in my car. I just got it detailed.
要知道你跟我说 要带我去个浪漫的地方时
You know, when you said you were taking me somewhere romantic,
我其实没想到会是学校
I wasn't really picturing school.
是啊 但这里到底是学校哪里啊
Yeah, but where exactly at school are we?
我们第一次接吻的长椅
The bench where we had our first real kiss.
春季嘉年华
Spring Fling.
我们能回到那个完美时刻吗
Can we just... go back to that perfect moment?
重头开始
You know, start over?
你确定跟拉希姆之间没什么吗
Are you sure nothing's going on with you and Rahim?
拉希姆在婚礼上吻了我
Rahim... kissed me at the wedding.
我却没阻止他
And I didn't stop him.
我觉得我们是朋友 而且
I thought we were friends, and...
事情当时有些乱 但我现在清醒了
things got confused, but I-I'm not confused now.
我发誓
I swear.
他是个接吻高手吗
Is he a good kisser?
我觉得我应该说不是 所以我的回答是 不是
I feel like I should say no, so I'm just going to go with no.
班吉 对不起
Benji, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry...
我对你妈那么凶
for being such a jerk about your mom.
我只是…不想看到你一次次受伤
I... I just... I hated seeing you get hurt over and over again,
而且我想保护你 我只是…不知道怎么去做
a... and I wanted to protect you. I just... didn't know how.
所以我才暴走了
So, I lashed out.
抱歉 我没更早地为了我们俩而抗争
I'm sorry I didn't fight for us sooner.
真希望我们以前也能像这样谈话
I wish we could've just... talked like this before.
我们浪费了这么多时间
We wasted so much time.
爱你,维克托
有人来告诉我不会有事的
有人来告诉我不会有事的
如果有人曾经历过
现在就告诉我 因为我只是需要听到这句话
那是你今晚第三次往那个窗外看了
That's the third time you've looked out that window tonight.
只是喜欢这个窗户的装饰
Just admiring the window dressings.
这是拉菲草的吗
Is this raffia?
你知道是 当时可是你选的
You know they are. You picked them out.
你在等谁
Who are you waiting for?
我以为有人会来
I thought someone might show up.
现在我不太确定了
Now, I'm not so sure.
那人是个男孩吗
Is this someone a boy?
你何不祈祷一下
Why don't you pray?
你对所有事情的解决方法都是祈祷
That's your answer for everything.
或者你可以再往窗外看看 那样看来有用
Or you could look out the window again. That seems to be working.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Maman.
这是第四次了
That's four times.
一个有趣的事实
Mm! Fun fact.
你知道舌纹和指纹一样 是独一无二的吗
Did you know your tongue print is as unique as your fingerprint?
所以 别用舌头犯罪
So, you know, you shouldn't go committing crimes with your tongue.
少说点有趣的事实 多接吻吧
How about less fun facts, more kissing?
-嗨 皮拉尔 -菲利克斯在等维克托
- Hi, Pilar. - Felix is waiting for Victor
从婚礼上回来 所以他才会来这儿
to get back from the wedding. That's why he's here.
好的 嘿 菲利克斯
Okay. Uh, hey, Felix.
-我们带来一个消息 -你们复合了
- So, we have a little news... - You're back together!
-什么 你们怎么… -要么是那样要么是离婚
- What? How did you... - It was either that or divorce,
要是牵着手宣布离婚可是够怪的
and it'd be really weird to announce a divorce while holding hands.
看看那个 没错 我和你妈 我们真的希望能成功
Look at that. Yes. Uh, your mother and I, we really want to make it work.
我肯定你有很多问题
I'm sure you have a lot of questions.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表