剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
I'm sorry things didn't go well today.
和你妈妈
With your mom.
没关系
It's okay.
我相信最后一定会好起来的
I'm sure things will get better eventually.
其实我们说起你妈态度多恶劣时
You know, you don't have to pretend everything's okay
你不用装没事的
when we talk about how shitty your mom was being.
她几乎连看到我们坐在一起都受不了
I mean, she can barely look at us together.
她不肯让你告诉艾德里安 你是同性恋
She won't let you tell Adrian that you're gay.
你可以感到生气的
You're allowed to be pissed off.
我妈让我们一家人受了很多苦
My mom has put my family through so much‐‐
搬家的事
You know, with the move,
出轨的事 还有分居
and the affair, and the separation, and...
我都原谅她了 因为她是我妈妈
I forgave her because she's my mom.
但我说我是同性恋后 她现在几乎无法直视我
But I tell her I'm gay, and now she can barely even look at me.
维克托
Victor...
星期一就开学了
And on Monday we start school.
我其实很想
And part of me is so excited
到天台上大声喊出你是我的男朋友
to yell from the rooftops that you're my boyfriend.
但我内心深处
But there's another part of me that is...
又感到非常害怕
completely terrified.
我明白
I understand.
我只是希望一切都能简简单单的
I just wish things could be as simple as...
就像你和我 蕾可和菲利克斯
you and me, Lake and Felix,
躲在我们完美的夏日泡泡里
in our perfect little summer bubble.
不 维克托 一切就是那么简单
No, Victor. It is that simple.
你和我的关系才是最重要的
You and me. That's what matters.
学校 爸妈 那些都只是杂音
School... Parents... It's all just noise.
只要我们记住这一点 就不会有问题
As long as we remember that, we'll be okay.
好的
Okay.
别腻歪了 罗密欧与罗密欧
Hey, break it up, Romeo and Romeo.
-我们拿了烟花 -是啊 你们看
- Hey. Got some fireworks. - Yeah, look at these.
来了
Okay...
准备好嗨翻这个地方了吗
Ready to blow the roof off this place?
当然
Sure.
寄件人 安德鲁·斯宾塞
收件人 米娅·布鲁克斯
我好想你 我想和你在一起
安德鲁
明天是你最后一天去黄铜城上班 激动吗
So, are you excited for your last day at Brasstown tomorrow?
激动 对了
Yeah. Yeah, uh, hey,
我知道夏季营业高峰期就快结束了
I, I know the summer rush will be over,
但我有没有可能继续在那里工作
but is there any chance I can, I don't know, keep working there?
多值几轮班
I mean, pick up a few extra shifts.
我需要额外收入 和蕾可约会可不便宜
I need the extra cash. Dating Lake is not cheap.
我不知道他们有没有空缺 但我会问问
I don't know if they have any openings, but I'll ask.
谢了
Thanks.
妈妈 你感觉怎么样
Hey, Mom. How you feeling?
你吃饭了吗
Did you eat?
没有 我不饿
No. I'm not hungry.
你得吃东西 妈妈
You gotta eat, Mom.
我去给你热点汤
I'll heat you up some soup.
通知 房♥租逾期未缴
儿子 你和朋友玩得开心吗
Hi, mijo. Did you have fun with your friends?
嗯 我们今晚很高兴
Yeah. Yeah, we had a good time.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yeah?
本吉是我的男朋友
Benji is my boyfriend,
我希望你能这样称呼他
and I'd like you to call him that.
晚安
You have a good night.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表