剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
- Excuse me, Mr. Brooks? - Oh. Excuse me, ladies.
这是给你的
This is for you.
米娅
Mia!
真美啊
Oh, it's beautiful!
是啊 是我祖母的
Yeah, it was my grandmother's.
我知道她会喜欢你的
And I know she would have loved you.
不过你被搞大了肚子 还是白人
Except for you being knocked up. And white.
事实上 她可能会讨厌你的
Yeah, actually, she probably would've hated you.
但我喜欢你
But I‐I like you,
我觉得这可以当你的那件旧物
and I, I thought it could be your something old.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我很高兴我们要成为一家人了
I'm really glad we're gonna be a family.
对不起 哈罗德
I'm sorry. Harold...
-嗯 -对不起 我们不能这样
- Yeah. - I'm sorry, we can't‐‐
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
怎么回事
Guys, what's going on?
亲爱的 听着
Hey, uh, sweetheart, listen, um...
我要接受斯坦福大学的那份工作
I'm gonna go ahead and take the job at Stanford.
什么 我以为你拒绝了
What? I thought you turned it down.
是啊 但你知道吗 宝贝
I know, but you know what, sweetheart?
我意识到那个机会实在是太好了
I realized it's too big of an opportunity.
我本来想告诉你
Now, I was gonna tell you.
我只是...
I just...
想让今天大家都高高兴兴的
wanted today to be perfect for all of us.
好吧
Okay.
米娅 别这样
Hey, Mia, come on. Look,
我们来谈谈 好吗
let's just talk about this for a second. Okay?
没有什么好谈的
I mean, there's nothing to talk about.
我真蠢 还以为真有什么好商量的
And I'm so stupid for thinking that there ever was.
我去跟维克托说你来了
Uh, I'll tell Victor you're here.
维克托 菲利克斯来了
Victor, Felix is here!
我妈妈今早出院了
So, uh, my mom, she got out of the hospital this morning.
她情况很不错
Yeah, she's doing really good.
那太好了
That's awesome.
是啊 我本来真不知道会怎么样
Yeah, you know, I didn't, uh, really know what to expect.
我一方面担心她会吃一堆药
Part of me was scared she'd be on a ton of meds
变成完全不同的一个人
and a completely different person.
-但之后我看见她... -菲利克斯 我做不到
- But, uh, then I saw her‐ - Felix. I can't do this.
我很高兴你母亲恢复得很好
I'm really glad that your mom is doing better,
但我不能在亲了你之后 继续假装我们之间
but I can't just pretend that everything between us is normal
还一切正常
after I kissed you.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢你 你不喜欢我 这没关系
I like you. And you don't like me back. Which is fine.
但我觉得最好
But I think it's best
你变回那个维克托的呆子好朋友
if you go back to being Victor's nerdy best friend.
我变回他的暴躁妹妹
And I go back to being his moody sister.
我们在学校偶遇时可以打招呼
And we'll say "Hi" sometimes when we see each other at school,
或者倒垃圾碰到什么的 但也就这样了
or when we're taking out the trash or whatever. But that's it.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 对 但是
I'm, I'm good. Yeah, but...
没你这么棒 你简直...
Not as good as you. I mean the‐‐
这领带 头发 这小脸 性感到冒烟啊
the tie, the hair, the face. I mean, hot damn potato chip!
有人吗
Knock, knock.
天啊 你们两个 给我们留点机会吧
Good God, you two. Give the rest of us a chance.
你看上去确实很帅
You do look really good.
你收拾得也不赖 萨拉扎
You clean up pretty well yourself, Salazar.
好了 如果没人夸我的造型
Okay, if someone doesn't give me a compliment about how I look,
我就不去了
I'm not going.
走吧 我们有场婚礼要参加呢
Come on. We've got a wedding to get to.
你看上去很棒
You look great.
别担心 我们会办法解决的
Don't worry. We'll figure this out.
没办法的 但谢谢你这么说
No, we won't. But thank you for saying that.
要柠檬气泡水吗
Sparkling lemonade?
露西
Lucy.
我不知道你会来
Hey! I didn't know you'd be here.
我不是宾客 我是服务生
I'm not a guest. I'm a cater waiter.
所以才会戴这酷炫的领结
Hence the super cool bow tie.
你戴这领结也太有范儿了
Well, you are rocking the hell out of that bow tie.
天啊 菲利克斯来了
Oh, God. There's Felix.
他穿着那背心真可爱
He looks super cute in that little vest.
我以为你们分手了
I thought you guys broke up.
确实分了
No, we did.
我可能没看上去
I might not be as single
那么单身且渴望重返情场
and ready to mingle as I'm pretending to be.
如果我老板问起 你就说你34岁了
If my boss asks, you're thirty‐four.
这里有人了吗
Is this seat taken?
不不 你看上去美极了
No. No, you, you look, uh, beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
本吉呢
Where's Benji?
维克托和本吉暂时分开了
Victor and Benji are on a break.
维克托还真是争分夺秒啊
Wow, Victor wasted no time at all.
他们只是朋友
They're just friends.
得了吧 两个路人是朋友 一对极品帅哥可不是
Please. "Just friends" is for two fives. Not a pair of nines.
我承诺永远做你的良友
I vow to always be your best friend.
我承诺永远把你的幸福放在首位
I vow to always put your happiness first,
我的野心次之
and my ambitions second.
我知道会有艰难的日子
I know there will be tough days.
而正是在那些日子 我承诺爱你最深
It's on those days that I vow to love you the hardest.
我承诺永远铭记我们值得为彼此奋斗
I vow to always remember that we are worth fighting for.
永远铭记 无论如何
Forever. No matter what.
无论如何
No matter what.
实话实说吧 我们是在这里穿得最有型的
我们是时候聊一聊了
I think it's about time you and I had a little talk.
请问找我是有何贵干呢
So, to what do I owe the pleasure?
其实 我想带给你一样东西
Uh, actually, I wanted to bring you something.
用保鲜盒装的鸡肉
A Tupperware of some chicken?
这是我做的炖鸡
It's my pollo guisado.
在开学前一天我们本应该共进晚餐
It's what we were supposed to have for dinner that night
一起吃的菜
before the first day of school.
我记得
I remember.
抱歉我毁掉了那一晚
I am sorry that I ruined that night.
我为很多事都感到抱歉 本吉
I'm sorry for a lot of things, Benji.
但最重要的是
But most of all,
如果我是你和维克托闹矛盾的根源 我很抱歉
I am sorry if I'm the cause of problems between you and Victor.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
千万别因为我
Please don't let me be the reason
导致你们走不下去
that it doesn't work out between you two.
我很感谢你能来
Okay‐I appreciate you coming here.
我们之间的问题不仅仅是你
But our problems are bigger than just you.
那些问题对一对16岁的恋人来说毫无疑问太大了
Too big for a couple of sixteen‐year‐olds, that's for sure.
所有情侣之间都存在问题
All relationships have problems,
不管你是16岁还是40...
whether you're sixteen or forty‐‐
39岁
Thirty‐nine.
重要的是 你愿意为之付出多少努力
What matters is how hard you're willing to work at it.
你愿意投入多少身心
How much of yourself you're willing to put into it.
我从没见过维克托有比这段恋情更投入的事
And I've never seen Victor put more of himself into anything.
他甚至和我对峙
He even stood up to me.
他这辈子第一次
For the first time in his life.
我们都知道维克托是全世界最妈宝的男孩
And we all know that Victor is the world's biggest mama's boy.
但他为了维护你 不惜我把我们母子关系搞僵
But he put our whole relationship on the line to defend you.
他就是如此地爱你
That's how much he loves you.
总之 我就是想告诉你这些
Anyway, I just needed you to know all of that.
对了 放进烤箱用350℉度重新加热
Oh. Reheat that at 350 for twenty minutes.
不准用微波炉
Don't you dare put it in the microwave.
我不知道我会不会喜欢 看起来滑滑的
Oh. I don't know if this is for me. It looks so... creamy.
是啊 但是人只活一次 数到三干了
I know, but YOLO. On three.
-一 二 三 -干"壳"
- One, two, three. - Clink!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不喜欢 不知道好吃在哪儿
Yeah, I don't like that. Mmm‐mmm. I don't see the appeal.
但生蚝真的很贵
But they're really expensive,
所以我们应该多来几个
so we should probably have some more.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表