剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
but a good weird.
我妈唱了音乐剧小曲
My mom sang showtunes,
还对拉希姆大肆演说了一番
and gave Rahim this big speech about
就算他爸妈对他出柜的反应不好
how even if his parents don't react well when he comes out,
但他们仍然是爱他的
they still love him.
我很高兴她对拉希姆这么好
Well, I'm glad she was nice...to Rahim.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
她就从来没这样对待过我 和你
I mean, she's never been that way with me. Or you.
我懂 但她真的有在努力尝试了
I know, but she's‐‐ she's really trying.
我只是不想让你抱太大希望
I just don't want you to get your hopes up
仅仅就因为这一个美好的晚上
because of one good night.
我得挂了 晚安
I have to go. Goodnight.
亲爱的 我就是来跟你说声晚安
Hi, mi amor. Just wanted to say goodnight.
维克托 我们要不要约个时间吃午餐
Victor do you wanna go get lunch sometime soon
好终于正式地谈一谈
so we can finally really talk?
好啊 你明天在教堂唱完歌♥之后如何
Yeah. Yeah, how about after you sing tomorrow at church?
-你会来吗 -嗯 如果可以的话
‐ You'll come? ‐ Yeah. If that's cool.
当然可以
Yeah, it's cool.
非常可以
It's really, really cool.
趁你没改主意 我先走了
Just gonna leave before you change your mind.
你想喝杯茶吗
Do you wanna have some tea?
我的肚子不太舒服
My stomach is being so weird.
我昨晚吃完第三个小汉堡就该停手的
I probably should have quit after the third slider last night.
维罗妮卡 我们得谈谈
Veronica, uh, we need to talk.
我很高兴我们关系更亲近了
I'm glad we've gotten closer now,
但我们还是得设定一些界限
but we need to set some boundaries.
首先 拜托别说我约会的男生很性感了
First, please stop saying that the guy I'm dating is hot.
他才十几岁 说出来很奇怪
He's a teenager, and it's, um, weird.
明白 也赞成
Noted, and, uh, agreed.
其次 请不要在我们刚开始约会的时候
Second, please don't invite him to your wedding
就邀请他参加你的婚礼
when we just started dating.
抱歉 我不是有意
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to‐‐
我以为你们两个的感情很好了呢
I thought that things were going so well between the two of you.
是很好 但现在他觉得我没那么上心了
They were. Uh, but now he thinks that I'm not into it.
这错在我不该邀请他
And that's my fault for inviting him,
而不是错在你反应太别扭了吗
and not your fault for being weird about it?
什么 是没错
What? Y‐yes.
为什么大家都觉得是我...
Why do people think that I'm‐‐
不能因为我想和他慢慢来
Look, just because I want to take things slow
-就说我... -我
- with him doesn't‐‐ ‐ I‐‐
你还好吗
Are you okay?
应该还好
I think so.
就是抽筋了
It's just... little cramps.
那...天啊
So... oh, my‐‐
我的天 感觉像是宫缩了
Oh, my God. Okay, that, that feels like a contraction,
不应该啊 因为这也太早了吧
and, and it can't be, because it's way too early.
你能把手♥机♥给我 我好打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥吗
Will you hand me my phone so that I can call your dad?
好
Y‐yeah.
我们可以在车上给他打电♥话♥
Okay, we can call him from the car.
-我带你去医院 -好的
- I'm taking you to the hospital. ‐ Yeah, okay.
-好吧 -好的
‐ Okay. ‐ Okay.
嗯...
Yeah...
你猜怎么着 我找到一辆1956款的福特雷鸟
Guess what? I found a 1956 Thunderbird.
跟你外公开过的那辆车一模一样
The exact same car that your grandpa had.
有很多地方需要改装 但等我改好了
I mean, it needs ton of work, but once I'm done with it,
随随便便就能卖♥♥十万美元
it'll be worth a hundred grand. Easy.
你现在还会整修旧车了
You're restoring old cars now.
在油管上什么都能学到
You can learn how to do anything on YouTube.
妈
Hey, Mom,
你愿意去看个新医生吗
would you be open to trying a new doctor?
有个精神科医生
There's this psychiatrist,
她上过所有亚特兰大的名医名单
and she's on all of the "Best of Atlanta" Lists.
而且她的职位学历
Plus, she has like six more letters
比费舍尔医生高多了
after her name than Dr. Fischer, so‐‐
亲爱的 这么有名的医生
Honey, that doesn't sound like someone
我们应该用不了保险吧
who would take our insurance.
通常来说是不会
Normally she wouldn't, but,
但我们特别走运
in this case, we're really lucky,
因为她是蕾可家人的朋友
because she is a friend of Lake's family.
她妈妈来这里后有跟你说什么吗
Did her mom say something to you after she came by here?
没有 她们只知道你现在过得很难受
No, okay? They just know you're having a hard time,
她们想帮忙
and they want to help.
-我们不是什么关怀对象 -没人这么想
‐ We're not a charity case! ‐ And nobody thinks that.
-但我觉得尝试下说不定会很好 -不
- But I think it might be good if we actually‐‐ ‐ No, I‐‐
我是家长
I'm the parent.
好吗 我想让你说的是
Okay? And what I want you to say is...
谢谢 但是不用了
thank you, but no, thank you.
那好吧 我不说了
Okay. Yeah, I'll drop it.
-爱你 -我也爱你
‐ Love you. ‐ Love you, too.
-我给你带了点东西 -谢谢
‐ I got you some... ‐ Oh, thanks.
没事
Yeah.
医生怎么说的
So what did the doctor say?
她说我有个很暴躁的子♥宫♥
She said that I have "An irritable uterus,"
就算她是女性 但听上去还是有点厌女
which feels vaguely misogynistic, even though she's a woman.
他们要把我留院观察一段时间
They're gonna keep me for a while longer for observation,
但说了一切都没有问题
but they said that everything looks fine.
-谢天谢地 -是啊
‐ Thank God. ‐ Yeah.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I don't‐‐
我不知道我为什么要哭
I don't know why I'm crying.
好奇怪啊
This is weird.
没事的
Hey. It's okay.
有那么一会儿 是真的很吓人
For a minute there, this was really scary.
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么这么冷静
How are you so calm?
我没有
I'm not.
我当时也很混乱
I was a mess. I'm‐‐
可能是我藏得深吧
I think I just hide it well.
米娅 这不是我第一次怀孕
Mia, this isn't my first pregnancy.
我读研的时候流过一次产
I had a miscarriage when I was in grad school.
不得不动了两次手术
I had to have two surgeries.
然后医生
And the doctor,
她说她不确定在那之后
she said she didn't know
如果我怀孕 胎儿是否还能存活
if I'd ever have a viable pregnancy after that.
所以这个娃真的是个惊喜
So, this was one really was a surprise.
我都觉得美好到不真实了
It's kind of felt too good to be true.
所以我才叫他小土豆 而不是宝宝
That's why I call him the potato, and not the baby.
我想着这么叫可能会有帮助
I thought maybe that would help...
发生意外的话 就不会那么心痛
Make it hurt less if something bad happened, but...
但躺在急诊室里
sitting here in the E. R. And...
我发现如果我没保住这个孩子
I realize that if I lost this baby,
不管有没有名字 我都会同样痛心
it would hurt just as badly with or without a name.
我可能是太急于保护自己了
I guess I was trying so hard to protect myself that...
没意识到我早就对孩子产生了感情
I didn't realize how attached I'd already gotten.
是的 我明白你的意思
Yeah. Hmm. I know what you mean.
维克托 很高兴见到你 有段时间了
Victor. It's good to see you. It's been a while.
是啊 不能错过我妈的大日子
Yeah, yeah. Couldn't miss my mom's big day.
你母亲说你现在有很多事情需要面对
Your mother tells me you've got a lot on your plate right now.
其实还好
No, not really.
听着 我知道你正处在交叉路口 孩子
Listen, I know you're at a crossroads, son.
你妈妈在为你祈祷 希望你能回到主的身边
Your mother is praying for you to find your way back to the Lord.
但你自己也得行动起来
But you gotta put the work in, too.
不不不 我们不能用枪♥支♥管制法案开场
No, no, no, we're not gonna open with gun control legislation.
先做♥鸡♥块里有老鼠药的报道
I want to lead with rat poison in chicken nuggets.
这是新闻节目 不应该让人听着昏昏欲睡
This is the news, not the snooze, right?
-不 我跟你说... -不会吧
- No, I, I am telling you... ‐ Oh, no.
她认识我
She knows me.
-不行 -怎么 她认识我 乔吉娜
- No, no. - What? She knows me. Georgina, hi.
没关系 路易斯 她是我朋友
It's okay, Lois. It's okay. She's a friend.
我说了吧
I told you.
道恩 真没想到你居然会来
Hey, Dawn. What a totally unexpected surprise.
我们去办公室聊吧
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表