剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
and she left her camera on,
他看完了全程
so he saw the whole thing.
我听说她用两片饼干夹住他的鸡儿撸
I heard she put his junk between two graham crackers,
射出来之后就成"玉露"夹心饼了
and the next thing you know, s'mores.
你听说米娅和维克托的事了
Did you hear about Mia and this Victor?
-米娅在想什么呢 -他们分手了
- Yo, what was Mia thinking? - They broke up.
她真行
She's so fine.
-那个荡♥妇♥ -天呐 维克托和米娅分手了
- That slut. - Oh, my God. Victor and Mia broke up?
-我的天 -能别搞荡♥妇♥羞辱这套吗
- Oh, my God. - Can we not slut-shame, please?
玉女堕落
米娅背着维克托偷吃 大玩夹心饼play
-米娅玩夹心饼 -好恶心
- Mia and the s'mores! - That's gross.
夹心饼
S'mores?
搞毛啊
Oh, hell, no!
大家好啊
Well, hello, everyone.
他的舌头都要长在她喉咙里了
I think his tongue is so far down her throat
以致于阻断了她的听力
it's cutting off her hearing.
抱歉
Sorry.
这招只能勉强让她别乱摸我
This one can barely keep her hands off me.
这能怪她吗 我的身材
Can you blame her? My body's been next level
自从我早餐开始喝生鸡蛋液起就更健壮了
ever since I started drinking raw eggs for breakfast.
他食物中毒了两次
He's had food poisoning twice.
你们有告诉大家你们在约会了吗
So, have you guys started telling people you're dating yet?
没有
Nope.
我能私下跟你说两句吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
听着 我想告诉大家
Look, I want to tell people.
但可能不是在今天
Just maybe not today.
维克托 我只是想越过这张桌子
Victor, all I wanna do is reach across that table,
握住我男友的手
and hold my boyfriend's hand.
我知道这个举动听起来很可怕
And, and I know why that sounds scary, but...
但有时从长远来看 做一些可怕的事是值得的
sometimes in the long run, doing something scary is worth it.
米娅 米娅 米娅
Mia, Mia, Mia, Mia, Mia!
宝宝 你今年想坐在哪里
Hey, boo. Where do you want to sit this year?
没空聊 姐妹出事了
Can't talk. Girl drama.
你看了溪木镇树洞吗
Have you seen Creeksecrets?
我从不看溪木镇树洞
I never read Creeksecrets.
你怎么在大口喘气
Why are you gasping for air?
上面有一条你和维克托的谣传
So, um, there's a rumor going around about you and Victor.
其实也没那么糟啦
It's not actually that bad.
我骗人的 糟糕透了
That's a lie. It's horrible.
我们要不转学算了吧
Maybe we should just transfer schools?
我的天 等等 我以为
Oh, my God. I... Wait, I thought...
我还以为维克托准备公开和本吉的恋情
I thought Victor was gonna tell the truth about him and Benji.
显然 他没有
Yeah, well, obviously he didn't,
你也知道这上面造的谣特别恶心
and you know the rumor mill here is just absolutely disgusting.
米娅 给你准备了个东西
Hey, Mia. Got you something.
毕竟你这么喜欢吃夹心饼
Since you love s'mores so much.
那是假的 蠢货
It's not true, dumbass.
维克托是我们的哥们 好吗
Victor's our boy, right?
肯定出事了 不然你们不会分手
And something happened, or you'd still be together.
没错
Yeah.
你就告诉他们吧 米娅
Just tell them, Mia.
是啊 米娅 告诉我们吧
Yeah, Mia. Tell us.
算了 我们走吧
Come on. We're leaving.
那好 如果是假的 你为什么要走
Okay, if it's not true, why are you walking away?
你有什么毛病
Yo, what's your problem?
她都偷吃了 我们这是在给你撑腰啊 哥们
She cheated on you. We were just having your back, bro.
你不需要那个吃夹心饼的荡♥妇♥
Yeah. You don't need that s'more whore.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
我去
Oh, shit!
请进
Come in.
不要啊
Oh, no.
穿运动裤 放忧郁女孩音乐
Sweatpants. Sad girl music.
怎么了 开学第一天很倒霉吗
What was it, a lousy first day of school?
说吧 出了什么事
Come on. What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
就是今天过得很累
I just had a day.
你看着很帅气
You look nice.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
今晚要办植物学系晚会
It's the botany department gala tonight.
话说起来 你跟我一起去吧
As a matter of fact, why don't you come with?
来嘛 小甜豆
Come on, Beans.
维罗妮卡工作忙得不行
Look, Veronica is stuck at work.
这是我们两个一起出去玩的绝佳机会
This is a great opportunity for you and me to hang out.
就我们俩 我们平时很少能这样的
One on one. We don't get to do it that often.
好吧 我去
All right. All right, I'm in.
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
但如果你在公众场合叫我小甜豆 我就走人
But... if you call me Beans in public, I'm out of there.
没问题 宝贝 去换衣服吧
You got it, sweetheart. Now, let's get dressed.
一刻钟后出发
Fifteen minutes, we leave.
好吧
Okay.
维克托 校长打电♥话♥给我们
Victor, when your principal called us
说你推搡了另一个学生
to tell us that you shoved another student,
我还以为她是弄错号♥码了
I thought she had the wrong number.
是啊 因为我们的儿子不会做出那种事
Yeah. Because our son doesn't do things like that.
我非常抱歉 我搞砸了
I'm, I'm so sorry, okay? I, I messed up.
那可不
Yeah, you did.
但我们跟她说了最近家里也不太平
But we told her that things have been hard at home
因为分居的事 他们就决定
because of the separation, and they're...
只罚你留堂 放你一马
they're letting you off with detention.
好吧
Okay.
就这样吗
That, that's it?
校长告诉我们说
Well, the principal told us that
怀亚特在散布米娅的恶毒谣言
Wyatt was spreading nasty rumors about Mia.
嗯 我们知道你是想为了米娅出头
Yeah. So we understand you felt you had to...stand up for her.
是的
Yeah.
不管你正在经历什么
Whatever else you're going through,
很明显你还是很在乎她
it's clear that you still care about her.
意思是我没被禁足 也不会被惩罚
So, I'm not grounded. I'm not punished.
你是想被惩罚吗
Did you want to be?
我就是想厘清楚规矩
I'm just getting the rules straight.
我可以推撞别人
So, I, I'm allowed to shove someone,
只要是为了一个女生
as long as it's over a girl?
不是
No.
我们只是理解你生气的原因
We just understand why you're upset.
你们并不理解
No, you don't.
你们想知道我为什么这么生气吗
Do you want to know why I'm so upset?
是因为一整天
It's because all day,
我都能听到你在我脑子里念叨
I could hear your voice in my head
求我不要告诉别人我是同性恋
begging me not to tell anyone that I was gay.
伊莎
Isa?
我没有 我只是要他小心点
No, I was... I just told him to be careful.
我那是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
你也知道有些小孩做事很残忍♥
You know how cruel kids can be.
唯一残忍♥的人就是你
You're the only one that's being cruel.
你不想让我告诉别人我是同性恋
The only reason why you don't want me telling anyone that I'm gay
完全就是因为你不想让我成为同性恋
is because you don't want me to be gay.
你别把这句话强加给我
You're putting words in my mouth.
那你告诉我 我说错了
Then tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我 你不介意我的性取向
Tell me that you're okay with it.
告诉我 你支持我
Tell me that you support me.
维克托 我们都是第一次面对这种事
Victor, this... this is all really new for us.
但无论如何 我们一定是支持你的
But of course we support you. No matter what.
不是问你
Not you.
是问她
Her.
蕾可要我选大学预科法语
And Lake is making me take AP French,
因为她觉得那个老师很性感
because she thinks that the teacher is hot,
但其实并不是
but he's actually not.
她就是被口音给迷惑了
She's just kind of confused by the accent.
菲利普 你好吗
Hey, Philip. How you doing, man?
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
我得去和捐助委员会碰个面
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表