剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
或许是跟你一起在里面的某个人 可能是你的小孩
Maybe it's somebody inside with you. Maybe your kids.
没有
Nope.
你眼睛上方的撕裂伤 看起来蛮严重的
Uh, the laceration above your eye looks pretty bad,
我想你应该去检查一下
so I think you should get that checked out.
如果你想的话 我可以进去帮你仔细看看
I could come in and take a closer look if you want.
撕裂伤?
Laceration?
谁会这样讲话?说“伤口”就好
Who talks like that? Just say "cut."
不好意思?
I'm sorry?
你不记得我了,对吧?
You don't remember me, do you?
我想你认错人了
I think you're thinking of a different person.
米奇菲兹柏德烈,对吗? 肯辛顿高中
Mickey Fitzpatrick, right? Kensington High School.
鲍威尔老师的历史课?第一排?
Mrs. Powell's history class? First row?
对 - 对吧…
Yeah. -Yeah, well...
去你的,米奇菲兹柏德烈 我不需要你的任何帮助
Fuck you, Mickey Fitzpatrick. I don't need none of your help.
你总是觉得你比其他人都优秀
You always did think you were better than everybody else.
好,现在我马上就教你
Now, in a second, I'm gonna teach you
怎么启动和解除这个东西,好吗?
how to arm and disarm this thing. All right?
好 - 好
Okay. -Okay.
杜鲁门,我们为什么需要警报器?
Truman, why do we even need an alarm?
我觉得,每个人都该有一个,真的
I mean, everybody should have one, really.
这是个可以让适合的人进来
But it's just something that will let the right people in.
把坏人挡在外面的东西,好吗? 你懂吗?
And keep the wrong people out, okay? You understand?
那你有吗?
Do you have one?
没有
No.
但我会去买♥♥一个的
I'll get one, though.
不好意思
Excuse me.
哈啰,女士
Hello, ma'am.
我可以问问你是谁…
May I ask who you are...
还有你在我刚重新粉刷好的墙上 装了什么东西吗?
and what exactly you are mounting to the wall I just had repainted?
他是我妈的朋友
He's my mom's friend.
他在装安全系统
He's installing a security system.
这会让适合的人进来 把坏人挡在外面
It lets the right people in, and keeps the wrong people out.
嗯,谢谢你,汤马士
Well, thank you, Thomas.
“坏人”指的到底是谁?
And who exactly are the "wrong people"?
我是杜鲁门
Name's Truman.
塞西莉亚马翁
Cecilia Mahon.
真是美丽的名字
What a lovely name.
嗯,谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我告诉过米凯拉我不希望 这里出现什么麻烦
I told Michaela I didn't want any trouble around here.
没有什么麻烦,女士
There's no trouble, ma'am.
嘿,汤马士 你可以去帮我收尾吗?
Hey, Thomas. You want to go finish up for me?
好吗?
Okay?
我在外面装了个监视器
I installed a camera outside.
它照得到整栋房♥子
It covers the whole property.
这年头怎么安全都不够
Can't be safe enough these days.
我想你是对的,杜鲁门
I suppose you're right, Truman.
但我告诉你一件事
But I'll tell you something.
我才不相信米凯拉没有遇上麻烦
I'm not convinced that Michaela's not in some kind of trouble.
我老实告诉你
And if I'm being honest,
我很担心那个小男孩
I worry about that little boy.
那是米奇吗?
Is that Mickey?
不,那不是她 - 朋友,那个是米奇吗?
No, that's not her. - Fran, is that Mickey?
看起来不像,吐赫,她长得大多了
It don't look like her, Twohey. She's bigger than that.
你应该不想要喝烈酒
Assuming you don't want anything stronger.
嗯
Mm.
好吧,她渴了,不管她是谁 - 嗯
Well, she's thirsty, whoever she is. - Mm.
哈啰,麦基尼先生
Hello, Mr. McGivney,
吐赫先生,你们好吗? - 真的是米奇
Mr. Twohey. How are you doing? -It is Mickey.
就跟你说吧,麦基尼
I told you that, McGivney.
米奇,你为什么都不来这里了?
Mickey, how come you don't come around here no more?
我有时候会来 - 噢,很少吧
I do sometimes. - Oh, hardly.
米奇,你还在吹号♥吗?她真的很棒
Mick, are you still playin' the horn? She was incredible.
她还是个小女孩 还没有这个吧台高的时候
When she was a little girl, no bigger than this bar,
她来这里开了场音乐会 还穿著小礼服
she came in here, gave us a concert. Wore a ball gown.
对,我当时也在,麦基尼 那才不是小礼服
Yeah. I was there, McGivney. It was not a ball gown.
那是件…你知道,要怎么说 一件…工作服
That was a, you know, a whatchmacallit, a... a jumper.
笨蛋
Idiots.
你来做什么?汤马士在哪?
You need something? Where's Thomas?
你最近有听到表亲 鲍比或海莉的消息吗?
Have you heard from Cousin Bobby, or Cousin Hailey recently?
没有,为什么问?
No. Why are you asking?
因为凯西失踪了
Because Kacey's missing.
我有传讯息给他们
And I've texted them,
但他们都没回复 - 啊
and I haven't gotten a response. - Ah.
凯西一直都在失踪,她就是这样
Kacey is always missing. That's what she does.
我很担心
I'm worried.
你有听到过大街上那些
Have you heard anything about the girls
被杀害的女生的消息吗?
from the Ave that were killed?
没有
No.
算了
Never mind.
我只是觉得这次
I just think that something might have
她可能出了什么事
happened to her this time.
这次也不会有什么不同
Ain't nothing different about this time,
就跟之前的600次一样
or the 600 times before this.
我不懂你为什么要一直让她进来
I don't know why you keep letting that girl in.
对,我得走了,但谢谢你的水
Yeah, I gotta go. But thanks for the water.
如果你有听到他们的消息 可以叫他们打给我吗?
If you hear from them, can you just tell them to call me?
还有林恩阿姨也是?
And Aunt Lynn, too?
谢谢
Thank you.
米奇
Mick.
有空的时候带那孩子过来 或许他会想看看这里
Bring the kid by when you can. Maybe he'd like to see the place.
不带也可以
Or don't.
噢,米凯拉
Oh, Michaela.
有空过来跟我们一起坐坐,好吗?
Come sit in with us sometime, will you?
好 - 我们可以听你吹号♥
Yeah. -We could use a horn.
周日和周三晚上8点
Sundays and Wednesday nights, 8:00,
就在这个俱乐部
right here in the clubhouse.
她演奏《黄金拖鞋》 真是太浪费了,麦基尼
She's too good for Golden Slippers, McGivney. -Oh.
她受过正规训练
She's classically trained.
噢,科班出身的!
Oh. Classically trained!
我很乐意这么做
I would absolutely love to do that,
但我这些时段都在上班
but I work those times.
不过谢谢你们问我
But thank you for asking.
你要注意安全,米奇
You stay safe, Mickey.
Ow.
Whoa!
老天,这是什么?
Jesus. What is this?
呃,是我们的新警报器 杜鲁门装的
Uh, that's our new alarm. Truman put it in.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
Huh.
嗨,米凯拉
Hi, Michaela.
我们在喝下午茶
We're having a little tea.
我看得出来
I can see that.
杜鲁门呢?
Where's Truman?
他在厕所
He's in the restroom.
我希望我没打扰到你
I hope I'm not intruding.
汤马士对我的茶具收藏很好奇
Thomas was so curious about my tea service collection.
他想要给我看他正在做的
And then he wanted to show me this wonderful project
这个很棒的作业 还跟我介绍你的家人
that he's working on, and introduce me to your family.
嗯,我可以看看吗?
Mm. Can I see?
这…这越来越完整了,很棒,儿子
It's... It's really coming together. It's good, bud.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
嘿
Hey.
好了…
Well...
我现在要告辞了
I'm going to excuse myself now.
我想该吃晚餐了
I imagine that it's time for dinner.
能多了解你一点 真是太好了,汤马士
But it was so nice to get to know you a little bit better, Thomas.
还有,呃…
And uh...
很高兴见到你,米凯拉
Nice to see you, Michaela.
噢,还有谢谢你的茶 - 噢,你太客气了
Oh, and thank you for the tea. -Oh. You're so welcome.
你去洗洗手准备吃晚餐吧? - 好
Will you go wash up for dinner? - Yeah.
怎样?
What?
她人很好 - 她很多管闲事
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表