剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
But I remember you.
嘿
Hey.
辛凯利要收押? - 对,就是他
Sean Kelly going down to holding. - Yes, that's him.
谢谢 - 嗯
Thanks. - Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
嗨 - 嘿,是我
Hi. - Hey, it's me.
我刚接到特拉华州警局朋友的电♥话♥ 你有空吗?
I just got a call from my buddy at Delaware PD. You got a sec?
米奇,你还好吗?
Mick, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我刚刚遇到奇怪的犯人
I just had a weird encounter with a perp.
你还好吗? - 嗯…
You all right? - Um...
特拉华州警局,他们怎么说?
So, DPD, what'd they say?
找到占美史简伦了吗?
And did they find Jimmy Scanlon?
没,还没
No, not yet.
但他确实有个 他妻子不知道的银行帐户
But he did have a bank account that his wife didn't know anything about.
还收到几笔可观的款项
Was getting some pretty hefty payments
来自SOK控股公♥司♥
from a company called S.O.K. Holding.
那是什么公♥司♥?
What kind of company is that?
不知道 但以板金工人来说很可疑吧?
I don't know, but pretty suspicious for a sheet metal worker, right?
尤其因为他对妻子隐瞒
Particularly since he was hiding it from his wife.
也许这是他在七兄弟店里 和泰勒尹争论的事情
Maybe that's what he was arguing about with Taylor Yoon at 7 Brothers.
嗯,或许他还藏了其他秘密
Yeah, or maybe he was hiding something else.
特拉华州警局破解了史简伦的短讯
DPD got ahold of Scanlon's text messages.
他最后一封讯息 传给了叫梅丽莎的女人
The last one he sent was to a woman named Melissa.
他们原本打算 下班后在“老地方”见面
They were supposed to meet after work at the "usual spot,"
但他妻子根本不知道她
but his wife didn't know anything about her.
也许她是他女朋友
Maybe she was his girlfriend.
也许他们一起消失了
Maybe they disappeared together.
也许她杀了他
Maybe she killed him.
或者梅丽莎也是性工作者
Or maybe Melissa is also a sex worker.
也许她知道那些女生的遭遇…
Maybe she knows what happened to those women...
还有凯西
and Kacey.
查查看史简伦 是否曾因拉皮条而被捕
See if Scanlon was ever busted for solicitation.
也许会有线索
Maybe that'll lead us somewhere.
我看看能不能查到 SOK控股公♥司♥的资讯
And I'll see if I can find out anything on S.O.K. Holding
还有史简伦的银行帐户 - 天啊
and Scanlon's bank account. - God.
米奇? - 嗯
Mick? - Yeah.
在办公室小心点,好吗?
Watch your back around the office, okay?
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
好,我得挂了
All right. I gotta go.
(占美史简伦,搜寻无结果)
(特拉华州警局)
搜寻无结果
你想离开费城吗?
Are you looking to get out of Philly?
也许我可以跟你一起走
Maybe I'll join you.
特拉华州税率很低吧?
Delaware taxes, right?
嗯,你工作怎么样?
Hm. How's the job coming along?
认真吗?
Truly?
不知道,埃亨整天烦我
I don't know. Ahearn's on my ass all day long.
感觉我做什么都不对
It's like I can't do anything right.
我是说,我没指望 因为旧交情而有特殊待遇
I mean, I didn't expect special treatment because we go back,
但我没想到他把一堆烂事丢给我
but I didn't expect him to put a shit pile on me
每次都是,你懂吗?
at every opportunity, either, you know?
我开始…
I'm starting to...
怀疑自己
to I doubt myself.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
你只要坚持下去,循规蹈矩
You just keep at it, follow protocol.
两对,J和Q - 啊!
Two pair, jacks and queens. - Ah!
我告诉你,他作弊
I'm telling ya, he cheats.
没有人作弊 只是你这个人刚好…
Nobody's cheating. You're just a man who happens to be
特别容易输
exceptional at losing.
都是那只该死的鸟
It's that fricking bird.
他已经把牠训练到 能在你牌不好时偷偷暗示
He's got it trained to signal him if you're holding a losing hand.
如果我能把卡米高训练成那样
If I could train Carmichael to do that,
就不会跟你们两个笨蛋坐在这里
I wouldn't be sitting here with you two chuckleheads.
我会在大西洋城赚真正的钱
I'd be in Atlantic City making some real dough.
进来吧,门没锁
Come in. It's open.
嘿 - 嘿,米奇
Hey. - Hey, Mickey.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
嘿,你知道你外公作弊吗?
Hey, you know your grandpa cheats, right?
我可以和你谈谈吗? - 好
Can I talk to you... - Yeah.
一下就好?
...for a second?
卡米高,帮我玩
Carmichael, play my hand.
看吧?那只鸟都懂
See? That bird knows things.
没想到那天之后,会这么快见到你
Didn't think I'd see you so soon after the other night.
你想大骂某个人或某件事吗?
You need to yell at someone or something?
汤马士的生日要办派对
I'm throwing a birthday party for Thomas,
希望你能来
and I would like you to come.
嗯,西蒙不带他去看76人比赛?
Hm. Simon's not taking him to the Sixers?
他不接我电♥话♥,所以不会
He won't answer my calls. So, no.
好
Good.
孩子这一生不需要那混帐
Kid doesn't need that deadbeat in his life.
那你会来吗?
So will you come?
这很重要,汤马士需要家人的陪伴
It's important. Thomas needs his family around.
对,当然,我会去参加孩子的派对
Yeah, of course. I'll come to the kid's party.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用,不必谢我 家人就该这样,不是吗?
No, don't need to thank me. That's what family does, right?
就像我之前说的 汤马士只需要我们两个就好
Like I told you before, the two of us is all Thomas needs.
你还没找到妹妹
You still ain't found your sister.
还没 - 放下吧
No. - Leave it be.
你会好过一点
You're better off.
米奇,他们很厉害
Mickey, they're really good.
你还好吗?
You okay?
凯西原本应该来的
Kacey was supposed to be here.
音乐会是自♥由♥参加
The concert was optional.
她可能回俱乐部了
She's probably back at the PYC.
我有一天想听完整乐团的演奏
I want to hear the whole orchestra one day.
你会的
I'm sure you will.
哦,我爱德伏扎克,那段号♥独奏…
Oh, I love Dvorak. That horn solo...
听起来多么…
it just sounded so...
满足
content.
很平静
Just calm,
满意
satisfied,
无忧无虑
unperturbed.
“无忧无虑”,嗯?
"Unperturbed," huh?
对 - 我很高兴你喜欢
Yeah. - I'm glad you enjoyed it.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
我还在安置中心时
When I was still at settlement,
我想著以后要读柯蒂斯音乐学院
I thought I'd study at the Curtis Institute one day.
可以啊,你应该去甄选
You still could. You should audition.
不行,想要读那种学校 你必须有爸妈
No. You don't get into a school like that unless you have parents
从你三岁就带你去上课
who put you in lessons when you're three years old.
在高中乐团表现最佳并不代表…
Being the best in your high school orchestra doesn't exactly...
你有资格
qualify you.
嘿,是这样的
Hey, here's the thing.
你很特别
You are different.
我的意思是,这很难解释 但你就是有点什么…
I mean, it's hard to explain, but you just got something...
潜力,你想怎么说都可以
potential, whatever you want to call it.
我第一次见你那天就注意到了
I noticed that the first day I met you.
别人可能也会注意到
They might notice, too.
周一见
I'll see you Monday.
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell were you?
我去听音乐会 - 什么音乐会?
I was at the concert. - What concert?
我说过,青年俱乐部的活动
I told you it was a Youth Club trip.
记得,你说过…
Remember, you said... - Whatever. Whatever.
随便,我才不在乎
I don't give two shits.
你跟你的小男友出去时 你妹妹醉醺醺地回家了
While you were out with your little friend, your sister came home drunk,
还该死的弄破了窗户
and broke the fucking window.
她才12岁,天啊
She's 12, for Chrissake.
我…好的
I... Okay.
嘿 - 哦
Hey. - Oh.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表