剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
Whatever.
我知道的是…
What I know is...
这已经不是她们的选择了
it's not a choice for them anymore.
用这个词来形容不太适合
That's not the right word for what it is.
晚安,马翁太太
Evening, Mrs. Mahon.
晚安,汤马士 你今天在学校过得怎样?
Evening, Thomas. How was your day at school?
很棒,你今天在…
Terrific. How was your day at...
等等,你在哪里上班? - 呃,汤马士,这样没有礼貌
Wait. What do you do? - Uh, Thomas, that's not polite.
我不介意
I don't mind.
我退休了,汤马士 我已经不用工作了
I'm retired, Thomas. I don't work anymore.
回家吧,宝贝,走了
Come home, bub. Let's go.
公♥寓♥怎么样?
How's the apartment treating you?
呃,很可爱,非常…非常好
Uh, it's lovely. It's... It's very nice.
米凯拉,有个男的今天来找你
Michaela, a man stopped by for you today.
你说什么? - 我…
I'm sorry. -I...
他按了我的门铃问你在不在
He rang my bell asking if you were here.
他一定是以为你住在我家
He must have thought you lived in my house.
他没说别的吗?有他的名字吗?
He didn't say anything else? No name?
没有,他只有问我你在不在这里
No. He just asked if you were here.
我说没有,他就走了
I said no, and he went on his way.
很高,穿著整齐,很帅
Very tall, neatly dressed, very handsome,
如果你想知道我的看法的话 - 是爸爸
if you want to know what I think. -It's Dad.
对,嗯,谢谢
Yeah. Um, thanks.
抱歉,好
Sorry. Yeah.
你可以打给爸爸吗? 我们在家的时候可以叫他回来吗?
Can you call Daddy? Can you tell him to come home when we're home?
我会试试的
I will try.
你猜怎么了?我今天和吉太公谈过
Guess what? I talked to Gee-Pop today,
我们礼拜天要去他家
and we're going to go over to his house on Sunday.
真的吗? - 对
We are? -Yes.
太好了!
Yes!
妈,你觉得我们有必要担心机器人
Mom, do you think we need to worry about robots
在不久的将来接管我们的星球吗?
taking over our planet in the very, very near future?
可能不会是在不久的将来
Probably not in the very, very near future.
嗯
Hmm.
妈,我感觉得到你在看我
Mom, I can feel you looking at me.
噢,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
浮士德很害怕魔鬼
Faust was scared of the devil.
他知道他应该要远离他
He knew he should stay away from him.
但浮士德也知道 魔鬼能实现他的愿望
But Faust also knew that the devil could make all his wishes come true.
他最大的心愿就是 这个叫葛丽卿的女孩能爱他
His biggest wish was that this girl Gretchen would love him.
所以他做出了决定
So, he made a choice.
吉太公
Gee-Pop.
嘿,小朋友
Hey, buddy.
他放弃了自己的灵魂 换取他梦想的生活
He gave up his soul to get the life he dreamed of.
就因为这个糟糕的选择
And because of that one bad choice,
浮士德的生活 在他下地狱之前就被诅咒了
Faust's life was damned, way before he ever went to hell.
你懂吗,吉太公?
You understand, Gee-Pop?
他喜欢那个音乐
He likes the music.
你喜欢那个音乐,他喜欢你
You like the music. He likes you.
我有比唱片更好的东西 要给你,这个
I got something better than a record for you. Here.
汤马士,拿著这个
Thomas, take this.
这是什么? - 是个小角子机
What is it? - It's a little slot machine.
吐赫帮你从赌场拿来的
Twohey got it for you, down the casino.
去吧,好好玩! 别玩那些死气沉沉的东西
Have fun. Go play! Stop with the doom and gloom.
谢了,吉太公 - 好
Thanks, Gee-Pop. - Yeah.
嗯 - 噢
Mm. - Oh.
如果我像那样亲我的曾祖父
If I were to kiss my great grandpop like that,
他会…
he would've...
那么…
So...
你过得怎么样?
how's your life going?
很好,跟平常一样
It's fine. It's the same.
我还会收到你前度的信
Still getting mail for your ex.
他昨天到过我家
He came by the house yesterday.
我们不在家
We weren't home.
你觉得这到底是怎么一回事?
What the hell do you think that's all about?
老实说,我一点头绪都没有
Honestly, I have no clue.
他不再寄孩子的抚养费
He stopped sending child support,
不再寄钱到学校
stopped sending money to the school,
不再关心孩子的生活 他为什么又要突然出现?
stopped showing up for your kid's life. Why show up out of nowhere?
他一定想要些什么 - 去他的!
He wants something. - Motherfucker!
噢,闭上你的脏嘴 客厅还有小孩在呢
Oh, shut your dirty mouth. - There's a kid in the parlor.
牠怎么还没死? 牠不是已经103岁了吗?
How is he not dead yet? Isn't he, like, 103?
卡米高永远不会死
Carmichael will never die.
牠是个难对付的,跟牠爸一样
He's a tough customer, just like his dad.
那是朱古力吗? 那对牠来说不好吧?
Is that chocolate? That can't be good for him, right?
这也没让牠死掉
It hasn't killed him yet.
总之,这家伙一定在搞什么阴谋
Anyway, he's up to something.
卡米高?
Carmichael?
别傻了,西蒙
Don't be fresh. Simon.
你这次得永远摆脱他
You need to cut him out for good this time.
你不需要他或是他的钱
Don't need him or his money.
他是汤马士的爸爸
He's Thomas's father.
西蒙可以生小孩 不代表他就能当爸爸
Just because Simon can make a baby doesn't make him a father.
汤马士不需要你送他去的名校
Thomas doesn't need whatever fancy school you got him in.
你也没去过什么名校 结果你也活得很好
You never went to no fancy school, and you turned out just fine.
我也没有阅读障碍
I also don't have dyslexia.
噢,我的老天
Oh, for Christ's sake.
汤马士很聪明,就跟你一样
Thomas is smart, just like you.
没人能看出你们哪里不一样
Nobody can tell me different.
你不需要西蒙
You don't need Simon.
汤马士唯一需要的家人 都在这个房♥间里了
The only family Thomas needs is sitting in this room.
你明白吗?
You understand?
昨晚又发生两起持枪抢劫案
And another two armed-robberies last night.
都发生在肯辛顿和克利尔菲尔德 街口的自动提款机外面
Both outside the MAC machine at Kensington and Clearfield.
好
All right.
翡翠街的营地
The encampment on Emerald.
托尔兄弟在一周内就要开始施工了
Toll Brothers are starting construction in a week,
市长希望我们在周六前 把所有帐篷都撤出
and Mayor wants all the tents out by Saturday.
这次我们要温柔点,各位
Let's be gentle this time, folks.
我们最不需要的 就是被《费城询问报》盯上
Last thing we need is the Inquirer on our ass.
噢,最后一件事
Oh. One last thing.
外面可能有批不好的货
There might be a bad batch of something out there.
我们注意到整个城市 吸毒过量死亡的人数正在增加
We've noticed an increase in ODs all over the city.
单就昨晚就有两名女性 在我们的辖区内死亡
Two females deceased in our district alone last night.
不清楚她们在那里 待了多久才被发现
Unclear how long they were there before they were discovered.
如果可以的话,多问问周边的人
Well, just ask around about it if you can.
店主、当地人,都可以,就这样
Storeowners, locals, whatever. That's all.
我们怎么知道 她们是吸毒过量死亡的?
How do we know that they were ODs?
有鉴于几天前可能发生的谋杀案…
In light of the possible homicide a few days ago...
通报的时候说是吸毒过量 但其实不是
that was called in as an OD, and it wasn't.
天啊,米奇
Jesus, Mickey.
我还没喝到我的咖啡呢
I haven't even had my coffee yet.
要说阴谋论至少也要 等到午餐后再开始吧
Let's give the conspiracy theories a rest until lunchtime at least.
好,但是我们不应该至少 做个尸检来确定一下吗?
Yeah, but, shouldn't we at least run an autopsy to be sure?
这些人是吸毒过量致死,就像今年 我们追踪的其他一千两百个人一样
These were ODs. Just like the other 1,200 we're on track for this year.
不需要浪费纳税人的钱来证明这个
Don't need to waste taxpayers' dollars to prove it.
就这样
That's all.
埃亨警长? 你知道死者的身分了吗?
Sergeant Ahearn? Do you have an ID on the victims?
其中一个是伊莉莎伯欧康诺,20岁
One's Elizabeth O'Connor, 20 years old.
住在翡翠街附近的营地
Lived in the encampment off Emerald.
她的男友大卫米勒 一周前通报她失踪
Boyfriend, David Miller, reported her missing a week ago.
那另一个女生呢?
And the other girl?
不知道
No ID yet.
我可以走了吗?
Can I go now?
正常来说,我不会 为了这种小事打给你
Normally, I wouldn't call you for something so small.
但她一直这样
But she keeps doing this.
(2017年12月)
那是凯西
That's Kacey.
可爱的孩子
Sweet kid.
在过去五年里 她都在大街上来来往往
She's been on and off the Avenue for the last five years.
嘿,凯西
Hey, Kacey.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表