剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
Dock McClatchie.
如果你一直低头 他们会觉得你在睡觉
If you keep putting your head down, they'll think you're sleeping.
就算你没睡也是
Even if you're not.
如果无聊的话,就看窗外吧
Just look out the window. if you get bored.
好啦,可是呆坐一个小时真的很难
Okay, okay. It's just not easy sitting still for a whole hour.
他们应该让课堂短一点
They should make classes shorter.
嘿
Hey.
米奇,那里面装著什么?
Mickey, what's in there?
没什么
Nothing.
没有,我真的想知道
No, seriously, I want to know.
双簧管
An oboe.
好酷喔,你可以演奏给我听吗?
That's cool. Can I hear you play?
我一直想学乐器,但我爸不肯
I always wanted to play an instrument. My dad won't let me.
我可以听你演奏吗?
Can I hear?
别这样
Don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
你人真好
It's really nice of you.
还来!
Give that back!
你惹错人了,小女孩
That was a mistake, little girl.
我绝对不会还你的
Now I'm definitely not giving it back.
凯西!住手!
Kacey! Stop!
我们回家吧
Come on. Let's go home.
你等很久了吗? - 没有
Were you waiting long? Okay. - No, no.
米奇,问题…喔… - 我想说…对不起
Mickey, the problem... Oh... - I wanted to... Sorry.
我想跟你道歉
I wanted to apologize,
我失控了,那是…
uh, for my outburst. It... it...
我是对当时的情况不满 不是针对你
I was upset with the situation, not with you.
我明白,谢谢你
I understand. Thank you.
我也很抱歉
I apologize, too.
汤马士是一个很特别的孩子
Thomas is a really special child,
我会尽一切努力留住他
and I'd do anything to keep him here.
除了真的把他留住之外?
Except actually keep him here?
我代表他去找了学校董事会
I went to the school board on his behalf.
他们的说法是 他已经在领部分奖学金了
Their argument is that he's already a recipient of a partial scholarship
而且你的财务状况 也没有明显的改变
and that your financial situation hasn't demonstrably changed.
但是他们已经同意让汤马士
But they have agreed to keep Thomas through to
待到这个学期结束
the end of this term, and...
然后他就得…
Then he'll have to...
离开,你可以说出来
Have to leave. You can say it.
是的,恐怕就是这样
Yeah, I'm afraid that's the case.
除非你请汤马士的父亲…
Unless you can get Thomas's father--
不行,那不是个选项
No. Not an option.
是这样的
Look.
我查了你们学区的公立学校
I looked up the public school in your catchment.
它其实很不错
It's actually quite good.
但我们不会选我们学区的公立学校
But it wouldn't be the public school in our catchment.
呃,那间不能提早上学
Uh, it doesn't allow for early drop-off,
所以他得去灰桥
so he'll have to go to Ashbridge.
了解
那是我小时候的学校
- I see. - Which is where I went when I was a kid.
那间很不好,学生太多了
And it wasn't good. It was overcrowded.
一个班33个学生,汤马士就是…
Thirty-three kids to a classroom, and Thomas is just...
他不适合…
He's not the kind of kid who...
把钱留著
Keep the money.
什么?
What?
没人知道你缴了这笔钱
No one knows you gave it to me.
真希望我能帮汤马士更多忙
I wish there was something more I could do for Thomas.
我也是,谢谢
So do I. Thank you.
它叫做灰桥小学
It's called Ashbridge Elementary.
它也有课后班
It has an aftercare program as well.
就跟绿谷一样
Just like Valley Green.
我就可以晚上去接你
So then I'll just pick you up at night.
呃,这是你以前的学校对吧?
It's, uh, it's where you went, right?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你的新学校?对,我以前也去这间
Your new school? Yeah, that's where I went.
你喜欢它吗?
Did you like it?
我喜欢它啊
I loved it.
这是阿殊坚纳西的版本 但我更喜欢索科洛夫的版本
This is Ashkenazy's version, but I think I like Sokolov's better.
你说谎
You're lying.
什么?
What?
你说你喜欢以前的学校
When you said you loved your old school.
我听你跟吉讨论过
I heard you talking about it before with Gee.
你跟他说学校很糟,你很讨厌它
You told him it was terrible and that you hated it.
你说就是因为这样
You told him that's the reason
你才把我送去绿谷小学
you were sending me to Valley Green Friends.
我不记得这么说过
I don't remember saying that.
就算我说过 - 我不是小宝宝了
But if I did-- - I'm not a baby.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
你只跟我说不重要的事情
You tell me the least important stuff.
乐器、环保、树木和政♥府♥
Instruments and the planet and trees and the government.
汤马士,可是这些事情很重要
But Thomas, those things are important.
我听太多费城的历史了
I know too much about the history of Philadelphia.
还有浮士德和魔鬼还有…
And about Faust and the devil and about...
鸟叫声之类的
I don't know, about bird calls.
你不喜欢了解这些事吗?
Do you not like learning about those things?
我喜欢,但是…
I do, but...
我长大了,你也可以告诉我其他事
I'm big now, and you can tell me the other stuff, too.
比方说,我必须去一所不好的学校
Like, that I have to go to a crappy school
因为好学校太贵了
because we can't afford a good one anymore.
你得告诉我,我爸爸在哪里
You need to tell me where my dad's been
还有他为什么不理我
and why he isn't talking to me,
还有他为什么不付学费了!
and why he isn't paying for school anymore!
冷静一点
Calm down.
他只是…
He's just...
你可以跟我说的,妈妈
You can tell me, Mom.
我知道我可以跟你说
I know I can tell you.
只是没什么好说的
There's just nothing to tell.
但我可以跟你说一件事,可能会
But I can tell you something that I think
让你比较开心
might make you feel better.
我今年感恩节休假
I have Thanksgiving off this year.
真的吗?
You do?
好,就是这里了
All right, here we go.
你们好啊 - 你好
Hey, guys. - Hi.
哇,你真的来了
Wow. You really came.
我们真的来了
We really came.
嘿,亲爱的,你好吗?
Hey, sweetie. How you been?
很好
Good.
你是?
And you are?
杜鲁门,杜鲁门道斯
Truman. Truman Dawes.
我是海莉,海莉奥布莱恩
I'm Hailey. Hailey O'Brien.
进来吧,外面太冷了
Well, come on inside. It's fuckin' frigid out there.
瑞,你记得汤马士吧?
Ry, you remember Thomas, don't you?
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
你搞什么? 起来
Like, seriously? Get up.
起来!
Get up!
给我起来!
Get the fuck up!
走啊,快点
Let's go. Come on.
你带表弟去地下室吧?去玩
Why don't you take your cousin down the basement? Go play.
来,走吧
Come on, let's go.
杜鲁门,要吃点什么吗?
Truman, can I get you a plate?
当然好
Uh, sure.
嘿,米奇,你想吃点东西吗?
Hey, Mick, you, uh, you want one?
嗯…
Um...
好,我马上回来
Yeah. I'm gonna be right back.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
对不起
Sorry.
我想…
I'm gonna...
他非常脆弱,但是是一个了不起的对手。
He's very vulnerable, but a heck of a player.
嘿
Hey.
看看是谁来了
Look who it is.
你还好吗? - 你好吗?
What's goin' on? - You all right?
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表