剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
你还好吗?
How you doing?
她拿了什么?
What did she take?
只是张生日卡片
Just a birthday card.
(你要一岁了)
是给一岁孩子的卡片,某人的生日
It's for a one-year-old. Somebody's birthday.
好,来吧,凯西
Okay. Come on, Kacey.
站起来
Let's get up.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let's go.
来吧,凯西
Come on, Kacey.
我还在想你什么时候会出现
I was wondering when you'd show up.
我有那么好猜吗?
Am I that predictable?
如果每次有无名女尸的时候 你就出现,我会被解雇的
You're gonna get me canned if you keep showing up for every Jane Doe.
我想可能会是凯西
I thought it might be Kacey.
我知道
I get that.
新家怎么样?汤马士还适应吗?
How's the new place? Thomas adjusting?
可以…汤马士就算住在纸箱里 也会很开心
Yeah. Yeah. Thomas could be happy living in a box.
噢,他遗传了他妈妈开朗的个性
Oh, he's got his mom's sunny disposition.
她们都刚进来,你认识她们吗?
They both just came in. Do you recognize them?
不,但最近这附近来了很多新人
No, but there's been a lot of new people in the neighborhood lately.
噢,可怜的孩子
Oh, poor kid.
看看这些脓疮
Look at the abscesses.
她一定很痛苦
She must have been in a lot of pain.
埃亨认为外面有一批不好的货
Ahearn believes that there is a bad batch of something out there,
但第一个死者的嘴巴里有血
but the first victim had blood in her mouth.
对,我有发现
Yeah. Caught that.
那些血是她舌头上的伤口 她癫痫发作了
The blood was from lacerations on her tongue. She had a seizure.
是什么引起的?
A seizure from what?
这就是奇怪的地方了 我做了毒理检查
That's the strange thing. I ran a tox screen.
她体内的所有物质 都不足以造成吸毒过量
There wasn't enough of anything in her system for it to be an OD.
所以是什么? - 胰岛素
So what was it? -Insulin.
你知道奇怪的是什么吗?
You want to know what's weird?
我没有证据证明她有糖尿病
I have no evidence that she was diabetic.
你觉得有人杀了她?
You think somebody killed her?
不确定,所有脑子正常的人
Not sure. No one in their right mind
都不会给自己注射那么多的胰岛素
would inject themselves with that much insulin.
但脑子正常是前提
But right mind is the operative term here.
除非其他尸体也有被注射
Unless the other bodies were injected, too.
你要做尸检吗?
Are you going to do an autopsy?
我不打算这么做,她们两个都是 吸毒过量意外致死被送进来的
I wasn't planning on it. Both of them came in as accidental ODs.
你知道什么我不知道的吗?
You know something I don't?
四天内发现三具尸体
Three bodies discovered in four days.
受害者的族群也很相似
Similar demographics on the victims.
其中一个还可能是被谋杀的
And one of them might have been murdered.
如果外面有批不好的货
If there's a bad batch of something out there,
那这些女生得知道那是什么
then these girls need to know what it is.
如果没有,那她们就得知道要注意
If there isn't, then they need to know to watch their backs.
如果我不告诉她们…
And if I don't tell them...
我们又来这里做什么?
What are we doing here again?
要帮他们搬家吗? - 我们得让他们知道
Helping 'em move or something? -We just got to let them know
他们得在周末前搬走
that they have to be on their way by the end of the week,
不然市政♥府♥会把他们赶出去
or the city's gonna make them.
好,等不及了
Great. Can't wait.
你,呃… 你去帐篷那边
You uh... You can take those tents,
我去街上 - 嗯
I'll take the street. -Hmm.
不好意思,你认识大卫米勒吗?
Excuse me. Do you know a David Miller?
大卫米勒?伊莉莎伯欧康诺?
David Miller. Elizabeth O'Connor?
拜托,你认识大卫米勒 伊莉莎伯欧康诺吗?
Please, do you know a David Miller, Elizabeth O'Connor?
他们没惹上麻烦,我只是想帮他们
They're not in trouble. I'm just trying to help them out.
那边那个星星帐篷 - 好,谢谢
The starry tent down there. -Okay, thank you.
大卫?
David?
那是在毕业时拍的
It was taken at graduation,
三年前
three years ago.
她看起来很开心
She looks very happy.
你是大卫米勒吗?
Are you David Miller?
是你通报她失踪的? - 大概一周前
You reported her missing? -About a week ago.
她从不会离开帐篷超过几小时
She never left the tent for more than a few hours.
我是说,她会去大街上 但她一定会回来
I mean, she'd hit the Ave, but she'd always come back.
对你的损失我深表遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
她离开前有说过或做过 什么不寻常的事吗?
Did she say or do anything unusual before she left?
没有
No.
或许她在大街上认识新的人了?
Maybe she met somebody new on the Avenue?
没有,她…
No. She...
你能想到有谁可能会伤害她吗?
Can you think of anybody who'd wanna harm her?
伤害她?
Harm her?
警♥察♥告诉我她是吸毒过量致死
Cops told me she OD'd.
“七兄弟?”
"7 Brothers?"
伊莉莎伯有什么理由 去蒂尼库姆吗?
Would Elizabeth have any reason to be down in Tinicum?
机场? - 是啊
The airport? - Yeah.
我们的私人飞机在那里待命
We keep our private jet on standby there.
你知道,或许她认识 在那里工作的人
You know, maybe she knows somebody who works there.
没有,她没有任何 去那里的理由,好吗?
No, she would have no reason to be down there, okay?
我们已经露宿街头几个月了
Been living on the streets a couple months now,
一直都没有离开
haven't left the whole time.
这里都没事吧?
Everything okay here?
好
Okay.
谢谢,大卫,抱歉
Thanks, David. Sorry again.
你搞什么,米奇?
What the fuck, Mickey?
好
Okay.
我们来这里不只是来清空营地的
We didn't just come down here to clean out some encampment.
嘿
Hey.
那个人是谁?
Who was that guy?
好吧,你在A街铁轨区的 那个女生身上发现的收据
All right. The receipt you found on the girl down the A Street tracks
是机场外面的一间 加油站的,对吧?
is from a gas station outside the airport, right?
这周吸毒过量致死的那个女生 有一张七兄弟的纸巾
The girl that OD'd this week had a napkin from 7 Brothers.
所以她们都去过那里
So they were both down there.
对,没有明显的理由
Yeah, for no apparent reason.
我知道这些女生 她们从不离开社区的
I know these women. They don't leave the neighborhood.
好,那你为什么要调查这个?
Okay. why are you looking into this, all right?
我是说,这不是警探该做的吗?
I mean, isn't that what the detectives are supposed to do?
对,但他们不在乎
Yes, but they don't care.
这才是问题 你看到埃亨今天早上的样子了
This is the problem. You saw Ahearn this morning.
他连告诉我死者的身分都懒
He could barely be bothered to give me an ID on the victim.
听著,我跟埃亨一起长大
Look, just because I grew up with Ahearn
并不代表我会站在他那边,好吗?
doesn't mean I'm going to be all on his side, all right?
我只是希望你知道 你什么都可以告诉我
Just want you to know you can tell me stuff.
我不会告诉他的
I'm not gonna tell him.
你是在跟我开玩笑吗? 你为什么要走开?
Are you fucking kidding me? - Why do you keep walking away?
米奇
Mickey.
宝拉
Paula.
嘿,宝拉
Hey, Paula.
走开,米奇
Fuck off, Mickey.
米奇! - 等等
Mickey! - Wait.
你在找谁?
Who are you looking for?
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
好吧,哇…那是谁?
Okay. Whoa, whoa, who is that?
你认识她吗? - 我要去买♥♥杯咖啡
Do you know her? -I'm going to get a coffee.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我什么都没看到,米奇
I haven't seen anything, Mick.
如果宝拉回来了,你能打给我吗?
If Paula comes back, will you call me?
或许她有看过她 - 好,当然
Maybe she's seen her. -Yeah, of course.
好
All right.
米奇,怎样?到底怎么了?
Mickey. What? What is it?
没事
Nothing.
你到底是怎么了?
What the hell's going on with you?
呃,你在说什么?
Uh, what are you talking about?
你现在是在跟我开什么玩笑?
What are you, fucking jokin' with me right now?
我…听著
I... Look.
我觉得我是个善于交际的人 你知道吗?我擅长跟人们打交道
I feel like I'm a people person. You know, I'm good with people.
但跟你在一起,就像…
But with you, it's like...
听著,我做错什么了吗?
Look, did I do something wrong?
我是说,你好像不喜欢我?
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表