剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
You can't hear him?
注意听
Listen.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好
Okay.
我们要尊重不同的意见…
I mean, we can agree to disagree...
但是我…我喜欢蓝莓的
but I... I like the blueberry ones.
他长大好多
He's getting so big.
嗯,就是说啊
Hmm. Tell me about it.
我几乎记不起来 女孩们那个年纪的样子了
I can barely remember the girls at that age.
你知道,你眨眼,然后…
You know, you blink, and...
是啊,你最近常看到她们吗?
Yeah. Do you get to see them that much these days?
对,她们放学回家的时候 到处都看得到
Yeah. When they come home from school, here and there.
可是不…
But not...
不像我想像的那么多
not as much as I'd like.
你要告诉我发生什么事了吗?
You gonna tell me what's going on?
是凯西
It's Kacey.
她这次离开多久了?
How long's she been gone this time?
大概六周了
Like, six weeks.
感觉就像昨天一样,她还在
Feels like just yesterday, she was standing
圣法兰西斯酒店排队领晚餐
in the supper line at St. Francis Inn.
那这些受害者,和凯西有关联吗?
And these victims, any connection to Kacey?
除了她们都在大街上工作…
Other than the fact that they all worked the Avenue...
所以凯西已经失踪六周了
So Kacey has been missing six weeks.
这些女生的尸体大部份
And most of these girls' bodies
都是在她们失踪的 几天后就出现了,对吧?
showed up days after they disappeared, right?
所以呢? - 所以这可能没关系
So? -So maybe it's unrelated.
凯西以前也失踪过 - 我知道
Kacey's gone missing before. -I know.
但在阿朗佐的监视画面里
But in Alonzo's video,
凯西是被一个开著 红色农夫车的嫖♥客♥带走的
Kacey was picked up by a john in a red pickup truck.
我看到我家外面有一辆红色农夫车
I saw a red pickup truck outside of my house,
而且我觉得我在肯辛顿 也有看过红色农夫车
and I think I saw a red pickup truck in Kensington, too.
你认为他在跟踪你? - 我不知道
You think he's been following you? -I don't know.
我的房♥东说有个人从卡车出来
My landlord said that a guy got out of the truck,
问我在不在 她有试著描述他的模样
was asking about me, and she tried to describe him.
我不知道他是谁
I have no idea who it is.
我本来以为是西蒙
I thought it might have been Simon,
但他没有红色农夫车
but he doesn't own a red pickup truck.
我们先假设是一个嫖♥客♥ 开著那辆卡车接走凯西
Let's assume it was a john that picked up Kacey in that truck.
那他在你家门外要做什么?
What the hell was he doing outside your house?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不喜欢这样,米奇 - 对,我也不喜欢
I don't like this, Mick. -Yeah, I don't like it either.
我得走了
I gotta get going.
我要在上班前把汤马士送到吉家
I gotta drop Thomas off at Gee's house before I go to work.
听著,我…我可以看著他
Look, I'll... I'll watch him.
真的吗? - 对
Really? -Yeah.
他和顿顿可以帮我跑跑腿
He and Dun-Dun can do my errands with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好,这…这没什么
Yeah. Yeah, it's... It's all right.
我会去机场附近问问看
I'm gonna go and ask around near the airport,
看看有没有人认识受害者
and see if anybody recognizes the victims.
或许可以解释为什么这些女生
Maybe it'll explain why those girls
在遇害之前都跑去那里
were down there before they were killed.
我也会打电♥话♥问问
I'll make some calls, too.
看看埃亨在背后说了些什么
And see what Ahearn's saying, behind the scenes.
埃亨觉得她们是吸毒过量意外死亡 这样可以减少工作量
Ahearn thinks they're all accidental ODs. It's less work that way.
如果这些死者体内
If it was just fentanyl and tranq
只有芬太尼和甲苯噻嗪 那我会同意他,但胰岛素呢?
in the victims' systems, I'd agree with him. But insulin?
那就完全是另一回事了
That's a whole other ball game.
就连埃亨也不能对此视而不见
Not even Ahearn can turn a blind eye to that.
我要去跟汤马士道别了
I'm going to say goodbye to Thomas.
米奇 - 怎么了?
Mick. -Yeah.
我不想要你一个人回到那间房♥子
I don't want you going back to that house alone.
你得告诉局里的人 那辆红色卡车的事
You need to tell someone at the station about that red truck.
埃亨不会听我的
Ahearn's not gonna listen to me.
想办法让他听
Make him.
(与表亲海莉和鲍比的对话 有人最近看到过凯西吗?)
好了,各位,这位是东部警探队的 戴维斯丹吉拉警探
Okay, folks, this is Detective Davis Danger-rat of the East Detectives.
他有件紧急消息要告诉大家
He's got a flash for youse.
现在我就请他上来,警探
I'll give him the floor. Detective.
丹贾拉
Danjarat.
你说什么? - 我的名字是丹贾拉
Excuse me? -It's pronounced Danjarat.
好吧
Okay.
在过去的几天内
Over the past several days,
三名十几、二十几岁的女性
three females in their late teens, early 20s,
被发现陈尸在这里、这里和这里
have been found dead here, here and here.
泰勒尹、伊莉莎伯欧康诺 还有一位身分不明的第三名死者
Taylor Yoon, Elizabeth O'Connor, and an un-ID'd third victim.
死亡时间是在万圣节周末的附近
Time of death, sometime during Halloween weekend.
这三个人可能都是性工作者
All three were likely sex workers,
而一开始她们三位
and all three were, at first,
都被认为是死于吸毒过量
believed to have died via opioid overdose.
然而,这三个人体内的
However, all three were determined
胰岛素含量都达到了致死的程度
to have lethal amounts of insulin in their system.
她们是糖尿病患者吗?
Were they diabetic?
不是,要不是某人最近 把胰岛素放进毒品里
No. Either someone's putting insulin in the supply these days,
不然就是你的辖区里有个犯下
or there may be a single perpetrator of multiple homicides
多起谋杀案的凶手在逃
at large in your district.
或许凶手是糖尿病患者
Maybe the killer was diabetic.
有可能,我们正在调查 最近因为拉客被捕
Could be. We're looking into anyone recently arrested for solicitation
且医疗记录显示患有糖尿病的人
whose medical records also indicate diabetes.
我知道希望渺茫 但我们也没有其他线索了
I know that's a long shot, but we don't have much else to go on.
以后要注意一点
Just be on the lookout going forward.
如果你听到任何谣言 看到任何可疑情况
Any rumors you hear, anything suspicious you see,
请直接向厄亨警长或我回报
please report it directly to Sergeant A-hearn or myself.
埃亨
Ahearn.
埃亨
Ahearn.
但现在,你们所有的巡警
But now, more than ever, all of you on patrol
都要比以往任何时候都保持警惕
need to keep your eyes open out there.
在大街上要看出一个人 是在打瞌睡还是死了可不容易
Ain't easy to tell a dead body from your everyday nodder on the Ave.
这就是为什么我们得把他们叫醒
Which is why we need to wake them up.
确定他们有在呼吸
Make sure they're breathing.
反正这好像也应该是政策
Seems like it should be policy anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了,就这样
All right, that's all.
嘿…我可以跟你谈谈吗?
Hey, hey. Can I talk to you a second?
现…现在吗?
Right... right now?
拜托,对,我只是想问个小问题
Please. Yeah. I just have a quick question.
我是说,我想跟你说个想法
Well, I mean, more like an idea.
好…等我一下
Yeah, yeah. Just give me a second.
我…我马上就回来
I'll... I'll... I'll be right back.
丹贾拉警探,嗨
Detective Danjarat, hi.
抱歉,我只是…我有事情要跟你说
Sorry. I just... There's something I have to tell you.
呃,大街上的几个女生
Uh, a couple of the women from the Avenue
在说看到一个 开著红色农夫车的男人
have been talking about seeing this guy in a red pickup truck,
一直在附近闲晃,举止怪异
coming around and acting strange.
你有听说过类似的事吗? - 没有
Have you heard anything about that? -No.
嗯,她们有记下车牌吗? 品牌,型号♥之类的?
Well, they get a plate? Make, model, any of that?
没有,只有…红色的农夫车
No, just a... It's a red pickup truck.
好吧,谢谢你,我们会留意的
Okay, well, thank you. We'll keep an eye out.
你刚刚问说凶手是不是糖尿病患者
You asked if the killer was diabetic.
我第一个想法也是这个
It was my first thought, too.
我们会留意那辆卡车的
We'll keep an eye out for that truck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
(你去过机场了吗? 今天一直都想去,现在再试一次)
(与杜鲁门的对话)
可能发生家庭暴♥力♥事件 G街31号♥
Possible domestic assault in progress. 31 G Street.
可能发生家庭暴♥力♥事件 G街31号♥
Possible domestic assault in progress. 31 G Street.
拜托
Come on.
56201前往处理
56201 responding.
嗨,女士,我收到了一个 可能发生攻击事件的通报
Hi, ma'am. I received a call about a possible assault.
是你报♥警♥的吗?
Did you make that call?
不是我,我没有报♥警♥
It wasn't me. I didn't call.
嗯,有人报♥警♥了
Well, somebody called.
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表