剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
Keeping people alive so they can recover...
是另一回事
that's different.
至少我这么认为
To me, at least.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
有时好
Good days.
有时坏
Bad days.
你还赌博吗?
Are you still gambling?
没有
No.
那不错
That's good.
对了,杜克的事我可能说太早了
By the way, I may have spoke too soon about Dock.
那家伙似乎到处树敌
It seems like that guy is making enemies everywhere he goes.
嗯?什么意思?
Yeah? How do you mean?
你知道,他的空屋昨天被烧了
You know his abando got burned down yesterday.
街上在传是他的旧供应商干的
Word on the street, it was his old supplier.
旧供应商,意思是有新的
Old supplier, means there's a new one.
一直都有
Always is.
你最近有听说社区里
Have you heard anything in the neighborhood lately
有一个警♥察♥滥用职权勒索女性吗?
about a cop using his badge to extort women?
当然有
Of course there is.
你知道这件事? - 不是
You know about this? - Mm-mm.
我知道警♥察♥的德性,我只知道这点
I know about the police. That's what I know about.
你不能信任他们
You know you can't trust them.
你不一样
You're different.
你知道那警♥察♥可能是谁吗?
You know who this cop might be?
你最好问哪个警♥察♥不可能是
You're better off asking which cop it couldn't be.
我失去我儿子时 两个警♥察♥就那样走过去
When I lost my sons, you know two cops walked right on by
而我在外面呼喊求助
while I was out there yelling for help,
没用的救护车也不过来
when that good-for-nothing ambulance never came.
你是唯一停下来的警♥察♥
You were the only cop who stopped,
唯一会随身携带纳洛酮的警♥察♥
only cop I knew back then to carry Narcan on him,
唯一会在乎的警♥察♥
only cop who gave a shit.
你不知道我每天看到多少警♥察♥
You don't know how many cops I see each day
直接无视人♥民♥的苦难
walk straight past human suffering.
所以,我不意外
Therefore, it don't surprise me
有些警♥察♥就是元凶
that some among you cause it.
贾西亚
Garcia.
布鲁克斯
Brooks.
如果他们只是忘记了我们
It'd be one thing if they just forgot about us,
或者只是睁一只眼闭一只眼就算了
if they could only just turn a blind eye,
因为他们在外面做的事情…
because what they're doing out there...
是在火上浇油 让这个社区情况更糟
fanning the flames, making bad things worse in this community.
我们不需要提防彼此
We don't need protection from each other.
我们需要提防警♥察♥
We need protection from the police.
不好意思 这段录影是从你店外拍摄的吗?
Excuse me, is this footage taken from outside your store?
看起来是
Looks that way.
我负责回来跟你们确认
I was assigned to check back in with you guys.
了解你或你的同事 有没有看过这家伙
See if you or any of your coworkers have spotted this guy.
我们认为他可能涉及肯辛顿谋杀案
We think he may have something to do with the Kensington murders.
没有,我不认识他
Nah. I don't know him.
也许我能看看你的监视器 - 上周被人砸坏了
Maybe I can check your camera. - Someone broke it last week.
你申报了吗?
Did you file a report?
你想申报吗?
Do you want to?
当然,听起来不错 为什么不申报呢?
Sure, sounds great. Why don't you file a report?
其实更好的是 我直接给你看为什么我们不申报
Actually, better yet, I could just show you why we didn't.
好的
Okay.
马路对面有个警♥察♥在看著我们
So there's a cop across the street just watching us.
我们有他真幸运,对不对?
How lucky we are to have him, right?
然后这家伙出现了,砸碎了监视器
Then this dude rolls up, busts the camera.
警♥察♥做了什么?没做什么
And what do the cops do? Nothing.
就坐在那,抽烟
Sitting there, smoking a cigarette.
人♥民♥唯一能指望的事情
The only thing folks can count on anymore is that
就是不能指望他们
you can't count on them.
他就坐在那里?
So he just sat there?
他甚至没下车,真令人羞愧
He didn't even get out of his car. It was embarrassing.
我为自己是警♥察♥而羞愧
I was embarrassed to be a cop.
你认出他了吗? - 没有
Did you recognize him? - No.
好像这些女生 泰勒尹、伊莉莎伯欧康诺
It's like these women, Taylor Yoon, Elizabeth O'Connor,
还有在铁轨附近发现的无名女子…
that Jane Doe they found by the tracks...
似乎都被遗忘了
looks like they've all been forgotten.
温顿先生说得对
Mr. Winton's right.
社区变了
Something's changed in the neighborhood.
我是说信任
I'm talking about trust,
和尊重
and respect,
以前有一点,双方都有
and how there used to be some, both ways.
现在没有了
Now there's none.
在我小时候
When I was growing up,
很多警♥察♥都来自这个社区
a lot of the cops came from the neighborhood,
现在我觉得只剩我一个
and now I feel like I'm the only one left.
我在想,如果我流落街头
I was thinking if I was living on the streets,
遇到了不好的事情…
and something bad happened to me...
现在,今天… - 你会打电♥话♥给谁?
right now, today... - Who would you call?
凯西会打电♥话♥给谁?
Who does Kacey call?
她只剩下我这一个警♥察♥
I'm the only cop that she has left.
不只这一个
Not the only one.
呼叫所有单位
Calling all units.
疑似发生家暴,G街31号♥
Possible domestic assault in progress. 31 G Street.
56201前往处理,我得走了
56201 responding. Okay, I gotta go.
好的
All right.
56201抵达现场
56201 on site.
收到,26284
Roger that. 26284.
哦嘿,嗨
Oh, hey. Hi.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你♥爸♥妈在家吗?
Are your parents home?
他们在里面吗?
They're back there?
好,你受伤了吗?
Okay. Are you hurt?
我姊姊
My sister.
我去看看你姊姊
I'm gonna go check on your sister.
你可以坐在这里吗?
Can you sit right there?
不要走开,好吗?做得到吗?好
And don't go anywhere, okay? Can you do that for me? Okay.
你以为你可以那样对我说话吗?
Do you think you can talk to me like that, huh?
看看你做的好事
Look what you did.
不要!不要!
No! No!
先生,请你冷静,请你退后,退后
Sir, you need to calm down. You need to step back. Step back.
没事了
We're okay.
你们还好吗?
You guys okay?
往前走
Keep going.
谢谢
Thank you.
这该死的是什么?
What the fuck is that?
我要帮你打点滴缓解疼痛
I'm gonna give you an IV to help with the pain.
我不需要那鬼东西
I can't have none of that shit.
哦不可以,她不准带走我女儿
Oh, no, she's not taking my girls.
家暴事件发生后 通常需要一小段时间
When there's a domestic assault, there's usually a brief period
来隔离和评估,好吗?
of separation and evaluation, okay?
凯利太太 - 你不准带走我女儿
Mrs. Kelly. - You're not taking my girls.
我是社会局的克蕾拉,不用担心
I'm Clara, with social services, there's nothing to worry about.
这是标准程序
But it is standard procedure.
我该死的才不在乎什么程序
I don't give no fucks about your procedures.
柯琳
Colleen.
柯琳,如果这顺利的话 对她们会更容易,好吗?
Colleen, it's going to be easier for them if this goes smooth, okay?
我有看到你怎么保护你女儿
I saw how you protected your girls.
好
Okay.
好,乖女儿,好吧,嗯…
Okay, girls. All right. Um...
你们跟著这个阿姨,好吗?
You go with the nice lady, all right?
好吗?你们要勇敢,妈妈爱你们
All right? You be brave. Mommy loves you.
不要 - 嘿
No. - Hey.
来吧,小可爱
Come on, sweetie.
我们得走了,好吗?
So we have to go, okay?
你要听话
You've got to listen.
嘿…
Hey. Hey.
你不记得我了,是不是?
You don't remember me, do you?
但我记得你
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表