剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
Tell me what you did.
好,好吧
Okay. All right.
我会告诉你怎么回事 但你要让我解释
I'll tell you what happened. But you gotta let me explain.
我不是故意的,好吗?
I didn't mean for any of this to happen, okay?
只是…
It just...
事情变得无法控制
it got out of hand.
我不是故意的,我只是…很孤单
I didn't mean to. I just... I was lonely.
我和几个女生一起混 然后我不知道…
So I was with some of the girls, and then I don't know,
她们背叛我
they turned on me.
可能是因为你用你的警徽
Maybe it was because you used your badge
强迫她们与你发生性关系
to force them to have sex with you.
退后,米奇
Step back, Mickey.
米奇,听我说…
Mickey. Listen...
我无意伤害任何人,米奇
I didn't mean to hurt nobody, Mick.
我发誓,你必须明白
I swear. You gotta understand.
她们威胁我,说要去找我的上司
They were threatening me, saying they were gonna go to my bosses.
米奇 - 我不能让任何人发现
Mickey. - I couldn't let anybody find out.
我会失去一切 - 米奇
I lose everything. - Mickey.
我有小孩
I've got kids.
你知道这会对他们 造成什么影响吗?
Do you know what it would do to them?
这会对他们造成什么影响?
What it would do to them?
那对那些女人又造成什么影响?
What about what it did to those women?
有什么…有什么意义?
What did it... what did it do, hm?
到底有什么差别?
What did it really do?
因为我们在铁轨区 发现第一具尸体时
'Cause when we discovered that first body on the tracks,
大家都无动于衷
nobody did nothing about it.
他们在点名时几乎没有提到这件事
They barely mentioned it at roll call.
你觉得我不在乎吗?
You think I didn't care?
但其他人也不在乎啊
Well, nobody else did neither.
米奇,退后
Mickey, step back.
什么样的人生,对吧?
What kind of life, right?
一枪是为了泰勒 一枪是为了伊莉莎伯
That's for Taylor. That's for Elizabeth.
一枪是为了阿美莉亚
That's for Amelia.
动手吧
Go ahead.
我这辈子大部分时间都关在牢里
I spent a lot of my life locked up.
至少这一次很值得
At least this time, it was worth it.
这枪是为了宝拉
For Paula.
你们该走了
Everybody needs to go.
我要留下来
Well, I'm gonna stay.
嘿,去吧,一直走 直到再也看不到大教堂为止,快走
Hey, go, keep walking until you can't see the cathedral anymore. Go.
我试著警告你了 - 我知道
I was trying to warn you. - I know.
快走吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
快走
Go.
凯西
Kace...
她说“这是为了阿美莉亚”
She said, "That's for Amelia."
阿美莉亚是谁?
Who's Amelia?
艾蜜莉的朋友
Emily's friend.
她有一头粉红色的头发?
She have pink hair?
你会有麻烦吗?
Are you in trouble?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想回家吗?
Do you want to go home?
我们可以先绕去别的地方吗?
Can we go somewhere else for a minute?
可以
Yeah.
我对这一切感到非常抱歉
I'm so sorry for all of this.
你不应该出现在那里,米奇
You weren't supposed to be there, Mickey.
我想帮忙
I was trying to help.
是啊,但那不是你能帮的 那跟你无关
Yeah, it wasn't your place. It wasn't about you.
这跟我们的存在有关,关于…
It was about of our existence, you know. About...
这是为了照顾我们自己和彼此
It's about taking care of ourselves and each other.
我当时…
I was...
我只是尽力想照顾你
I was trying to take care of you.
是啊,但这就是我想说的重点 米奇,你没办法
Yeah, well, that's, like, my whole point, Mick. You can't.
我们需要自己动手
We needed to do it on our own. If only to...
向自己证明我们办得到
prove to ourselves that we could.
很多人看不起我们做的这个决定
So many people write us off for...
但对我们而言,这根本不是选择 对我们所有人来说都不是
this choice that we made. But it wasn't a choice, not for all of us.
我知道
I know.
吉告诉我…
Gee told me...
妈怀你的时候就吸毒了
that Mom was using when she was pregnant with you.
你的开始和我不一样
You didn't have the same start as me.
我…我不知道
I... I didn't know that.
这解释了很多事
Now that explains a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
因为长久以来
'Cause, like, for the longest time,
我努力回想当时的情形…
I tried to think back to the time...
一切开始恶化的那一刻
the moment when it all went bad.
我知道那是什么时候
I know when that was.
当我让西蒙介入我们之间
When I let Simon come between us.
你知道,我18岁的时候 他带我来这个码头
You know, he took me here when I was 18 years old to this pier,
他第一次亲我
and he kissed me for the first time.
我从来没告诉过你
I never told you that.
也许是因为我内心深处知道
Maybe it was because I knew deep down that
我让你失望了
I was letting you down.
你那时候还是个孩子,米奇
You were a kid, Mick.
你曾经只是个跟我一样的孩子
You were a kid just like me.
你应该要可以搞砸事情
You were supposed to be able to fuck up,
并且会犯错,那也没关系,但…
and make mistakes, and have that be okay. But...
我不知道 我猜你自认你不能这样做
I don't know. I guess you thought you couldn't or something.
你从来就不该负责照顾我
You were never supposed to take care of me.
我感到很内疚
I felt guilty.
我只是感到很内疚
I just felt guilty.
关于什么?
About what?
关于我…
About the fact that I...
拥有一些你没有的东西
had something that you didn't.
我得到一些你从未得到的东西
I got something that you never got.
我得到妈妈的爱
I got Mom's love.
或者,我不知道
Or, I don't know,
对她的记忆
the memory of it.
我对她有这些记忆
I have these memories of her.
而且,好像,我只是…
And, like, I just...
我可以从中感受到她对我的爱
I could just feel her love in them.
有些时候,它是…
And some days, it's...
正是那些感觉让我可以继续前进
that feeling is all that keeps me going.
有时我…
Sometimes I...
我觉得这就是我们之间的差别
I feel like that's the thing that separates us,
你知道,比什么都重要
you know, more than anything.
其实我有那些东西 米奇,对爱的记忆
I do have that Mickey, the memory of love.
是你给我的
I just got it from you.
我在想,拉夫尔提错了…
Lafferty was wrong, you know...
当他说没人在乎
when he said that nobody cared.
你很在乎
You cared.
你不会让这个地方无视我们
You wouldn't let this place ignore us.
你说出了她们的名字 其他人都不会
You said their names when no one else did.
泰勒尹
Taylor Yoon.
伊莉莎伯欧康诺
Elizabeth O'Connor.
阿美莉亚狄维基奥
Amelia DelVecchio.
宝拉莫罗尼
Paula Mulroney.
我们今天齐聚一堂 哀悼这些朋友的逝去
We gather today, to mourn the loss of these friends.
她们每个人都是我们的一员
Each of them was a member of our community.
她们每一个皆是上帝的孩子
Each of them was one of God's own children.
充满希望的人
People with promise,
会爱人也被爱的人…
people loving and beloved...
她们一个接一个,形成一条长河…
and one after another in a line, in a river...
无源无尽
no font and no outlet.
一条灿亮长河…
A long, bright river...
皆是逝去的灵魂
of departed souls.
愿你们安息
May you all rest in peace,
并在天国中找到安慰
and find comfort in the kingdom of heaven.
阿们 - 阿们
Amen. - Amen.
你知道,我们花了一段时间
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表