剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
嗯,我一直在想办法连络你
Yeah. I've been trying to get a hold of ya.
你没收到我的讯息吗?
You didn't get my texts?
没有,我的手♥机♥好像怪怪的
Nah, something's wrong with my phone I think.
凯西失踪了
Yeah, Kacey's missing.
天啊,这太糟糕了
Oh, man, I'm sorry to hear that.
你知道她可能在哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where she might be?
不知道,我很少看到她
Nah, I ain't seen her in a minute.
我很少去大街了
I ain't been down the Ave much.
鲍比,我不在乎你有没有买♥♥毒
Bobby, I don't care if you're dealing.
我只想问 你上次见到凯西是什么时候
I just want to know when the last time you saw Kacey was.
你觉得呢,杰尔?大概两个月前?
What you think, Jer? Like two months ago?
差不多
Something like that.
好,你们认识一个叫杜克的人吗?
Okay, do either of you know a guy named Dock?
可恶,认识,怎么了?
Oh, shit. Yeah. Why?
因为我认为凯西在失踪前
跟杜克在一起
Because I think that Kacey and Dock were together before she went missing.
那家伙很糟糕
That guy's bad news.
大约一年前,他的一个朋友死了
A buddy of his turned up dead about a year ago.
据说他偷了杜克的货
Rumor has it, he was skimming off Dock's supply.
杜克发现时…
When Dock found out about it...
怎么样?
What do you think?
嗯
Mm.
好吃
Good.
就这样?
Just good?
我煮的
I made it.
超好吃 - 嗯
It's extra good. - Mm.
你是米奇的表亲对吧?
You're Mickey's cousin, right?
对
Yeah.
你们以前很要好吗?
Were you all close growing up?
还不错
Mm, kinda.
不过,我跟她妹妹比较要好
I was always closer to her sister, though.
米奇是什么样的孩子?
What was Mickey like as a kid?
米奇…
Mickey was...
我不知道
I don't know.
和她现在一样
Same as she is now.
聪明、安静、严肃
Smart, quiet, uptight.
朋友不多
Not many friends.
她通常很安静,或是在吹奏乐器
Mostly she just kept to herself and played her music.
她有时候会帮忙看顾我们
You know, she used to watch us sometimes,
就是帮忙当保母
You know, like, um, like, babysit.
你知道她让我们做什么吗?
And guess what she made us do.
什么?
What?
她会准备一个小观众席
Okay. So she would, like, set up a little audience
让我们坐在椅子上面对她
and put us in chairs, facing her.
然后为我们表演
And, like, play a concert for us.
你懂的,我跟凯西一样
And, you know, like, I mean, me and Kacey, we were just the same.
我们永远坐不住
We couldn't sit still for nothin'.
但她会让我们坐著听她演奏
And she'd make us sit there while she played.
当然,我们都会开始笑…
'Course, we always started laughing, and...
然后米奇就会生气
and Mickey would get pissed,
跟我妈妈告状
tell my mom.
她一直都有点自大
She always was a little fuckin' narc.
从小就是当警♥察♥的料
Made to be a cop from day one.
不好意思
No offense.
没关系
None taken.
我其实记得你
You know, I do remember you.
很久以前,我跟米奇 还会联络的时候
Back when I was still talking to Mickey. Long time ago.
有一次她下班后跟我碰面
I met her after work one day.
你也在场
And you were there.
我记得我当时觉得你很帅
I remember thinking you were cute.
你现在跟米奇不联络了?
You're not talking to Mickey?
为什么?
Why not?
这点你得问米奇
You know, you'll have to ask Mickey about that.
但我要警告你
Gotta warn you though.
她会说谎
She lies.
拿去
Here you go, bub.
你还好吗? - 嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
是米奇吗? - 嗯,没事
Is that Mickey? - Yeah, it's fine.
还有汤马士 - 林恩阿姨
And Thomas. - Hi, Aunt Lynn.
你们来很久了吗?
Have youse been here the whole time?
对
Yeah.
他跟你妈妈长好像,亲爱的
He looks just like your mother, honey.
你长太大了
You got so big.
上次见面你才…
Last time I seen you, you were--
我们要走了
We're gonna head out.
其实… - 你们已经要走了?
Actually-- - Youse're leaving already?
对,谢谢招待
Yeah. Thanks for having us.
你们还不能走,我们还没祷告
Well, you can't leave yet. We haven't said grace.
大家,我们来祷告吧
We have to say grace, everyone.
老天啊,妈,大家早就吃饱了
Jesus Christ, Ma. Everyone's eaten already.
管好你的嘴,海莉奥布莱恩
You watch your fucking mouth, Hailey O'Brien.
祷告时间到
It's grace time.
牵手
Hold hands.
大家都牵手
Everyone hold hands.
你干嘛又开始上教堂
I wish you never started going back to church.
什么,海莉? - 没事,妈
What's that, Hailey? - Nothing, Ma.
我来起头
I'll start.
亲爱的上帝
Dear Lord in heaven,
我们感谢你提供的粮食
we thank you for the food you have put on our table today.
感谢你提供的居所
We thank you for the roof over our head,
我们为犯下的罪过祈求宽恕
and we pray for the forgiveness for all our sins,
已知的
known
和未知的罪过
and unknown.
我们祈祷老鹰队拿超级碗冠军
And we pray that the Birds win the Super Bowl.
阿们 - 阿们
Amen - ALL: Amen.
等一下
Wait.
换你们了
The rest of youse gotta go now.
你们想祈求什么?
What do you want to pray about?
跟上帝说话吧
Just talk to God.
祂在听著
He's listenin'.
呃,我为路吉和乔伊B祈祷
Uh, I pray for Loogie and Joey B.
我祈祷茱茱周一看医生时
I pray that everything goes good at Juju's doctor's appointment
一切顺利
on Monday.
主啊,请让牛仔队输
Lord, please let the Cowboys lose
雄狮队总分开大 我的投♥注♥才可以赢
and the Lions game go over so I can finally hit a parlay.
海莉
Hailey.
你想为什么祈祷?
What do you want to pray for?
说啊,你想祷告的对象
Come on. Just say something you're praying for
或你感激的原因
or something you're grateful for.
我为米奇祈祷
I'm praying for Mickey.
我很感激米奇
Well, I'm grateful for Mickey.
唯一的问题是瑞安说他姐姐
The only problem was that Ryan said that his sister
不准让我们玩游戏机
wouldn't let us use the PlayStation.
妈妈,我们可以买♥♥一台吗?
And, Mom, can we get one of those?
因为瑞安说只要她不在
'Cause Ryan said that I could come over and play with it
我随时可以过去玩
whenever I want when she's not home.
而且他也想来过夜
And also he wants to have a sleepover.
妈妈,我们可以常常找表亲玩吗?
And Mom, can we see my cousins all the time now?
嗯… - 我真的很想去
Um... - Because I really want to.
你知道吗?
Because guess what?
瑞安说他随时都可以吃雪柜的东西
Ryan said he can eat whatever he wants
想吃什么就吃什么
out of the fridge anytime he wants it.
所以我想要常常找他们玩
So I think we need to see them all the time.
常常去吗?
All the time, huh?
常常去,两天去一次,还有…
Yeah, all the time. Or, like, every other day and...
妈妈? - 嗯
Mom? - Yeah.
粉红色头发的女生是谁?
Who's the girl with the pink hair?
你说什么?
What'd you say?
粉红色头发的女生
The girl with the pink hair.
我带了家谱去补充一些东西
I brought my family tree there to fill in some stuff
我给瑞安看的时候
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表