剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
她最后还是被毒品害死了
It was that damn drug that got her in the end.
可怜的孩子们
You poor souls.
你们两个是她的最爱
She loved you two more than anything.
千万别忘了这点
You never forget that.
♪ For all the harm That ever I cause ♪
For all the harm That ever I cause
Alas it was to none but me
♪ Alas it was to none but me ♪
For all I've done for want of wit
♪ For all I've done for want of wit ♪
你看,米奇,是爸爸
Look, Mick, it's Daddy.
凯西,离窗户远一点
Kacey, get away from the window.
吉会看到的
Gee will see.
I can't recall
♪ I can't recall ♪
But since it so ought to be
♪ But since it so ought to be ♪
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
And a time to fall
♪ And a time to fall ♪
你怎么敢来,你这个害人的毒虫!
How dare you come here, you fucking no-good junkie!
奥布莱恩先生,拜托 - 你害了她
Mr. O 'Brien, please. - You did this to her.
你杀了我的宝贝女儿!
You killed her. You killed my baby girl!
米奇,妈妈不在了吗?
Mickey, is Mama gone?
对
Yeah.
她不在了 - 去天堂了?
She's gone. - To heaven?
对
Yeah.
她不会回来了吗?
And she's not coming back?
不会
No.
那谁来当我的妈妈?
Who's gonna be my mama now?
我来当你的妈妈
I'll be yours.
然后你来当我的
And you'll be mine.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
他认识杜克?
And he knows Dock?
他叫温顿
Name is Winton.
他的轮胎店在K街和威斯摩兰街口 靠近毒品交易点
Owns a tire store near a dope set at K and Westmorland.
轮胎店都不开门
Keeps it looking closed up from the outside.
为什么?
Why?
因为他在里面经营一个安全注射屋
Because he runs a supervised injection site on the inside.
是非法的
Unofficially.
昨晚我离开后,你做了什么?
What'd you do last night after I left?
哈啰,米奇
Hello, Mickey.
我在教汤马士写作业
I had to help Thomas out with his homework.
他想在感恩节的时候拜访亲戚
He wants to see his cousins for Thanksgiving.
这是件坏事吗?
And that's a bad idea why?
因为他们很讨厌
'Cause they kinda suck.
他不会去住爸爸家? - 嗯
He's not gonna see his dad? - Mm-mm.
你想要的话,我可以陪你去
I'll come with you if you want.
去你亲戚家,人多壮胆
To your cousin's. You know, strength in numbers.
我不想连累你
I wouldn't do that to you.
你这样是在帮我
You might be doing it for me.
希拉会带女儿们回娘家
Sheila's taking the girls to visit her parents.
嗯
Mm.
我还是很不习惯过节见不到女儿
And I still can't get used to not seeing them during the holidays.
分居到现在都是
Since we separated.
你们没办法协调一下吗?
You don't think that you guys can work it out?
希拉觉得我还在赌博
Sheila's thinks I'm still betting.
是这样吗?
Are you?
希拉不相信我,所以
Sheila didn't believe me. So,
我也没有理由戒掉
I guess there's no reason to stop.
那你和汤马士的父亲呢?
What about you and Thomas' father?
你们要协调吗?
You think you'll work that out?
我们在汤马士出生前就分手了
That was over before Thomas was even born.
所以我才调到第30分局
That's why I transferred to the 30th.
我们搭档这么久,你之前都没说过
You know, all the time we were partners, you never told me that.
因为没什么好说的
Yeah, there's nothing to tell
你好
Hello.
我了解,是的
I understand, yeah.
当然,我下班后过去
Sure, yeah. I'll come after work.
嘿!那边的!我在这里! - 太好了,谢谢
Hey! Hey, you! Hey, I'm over here! Great, thanks.
他是常客,我来接待
Yeah, he's a regular. I got it.
出什么事了吗?
Everything okay?
西蒙没有缴这期的学费
Simon stopped paying tuition.
所以出大事了
Oh, so everything's not okay.
什么警告都没有
No warning. No nothing.
那你为什么把房♥子卖♥♥了?
That why you sold the house?
对啊 - 我也想知道
Yeah. - I wondered about that.
怎么会有父亲不想见他的孩子?
How can a father not want to see his kid?
那孩子值得更好的对待
He deserves better than that.
米奇,你也是
So do you, Mick.
我认识杜克
Sure. I know, Dock.
他有时候会来这里,用后面的房♥间
He comes in here every now and again, use the back.
他在做交易?
He a dealer?
是的 - 卖♥♥什么?
Yeah. - Of what?
贩毒、拉皮条
Drugs, girls.
他有一票狐群狗党
Got a rough crowd he runs with.
我们该去哪里找他?
You know where we can find him?
嗯
我上次听说
Mm-mm.
No, last time I knew, he was, uh,
他霸占了布拉多克街的一间空屋
squatting at an abando off Braddock.
我不知道他还在不在那里
I don't know if he's still there.
你认得这个女子吗?
You know this girl?
她叫凯西菲兹柏德烈
Her name is Kacey Fitzpatrick.
我认得凯西,她很亲切
Yeah, I know Kacey. Sweet kid.
她跟杜克以前常一起来
She used to come in here with Dock.
以前?你最近有见过她吗?
Used to? Have you seen her recently?
好几个月没见到了
Not for a couple months.
她最后一次来的时候
And the last time she was here,
身上都是被打的伤 眼睛肿得睁不开
she was all beat up. Her eye was swollen shut.
我给了她冰块跟止痛药
I gave her some ice and some Advil.
你觉得打她的人是杜克?
You think that Dock might have been the one to beat her up?
我不知道,可能是嫖♥客♥
I don't know. Could have been a john.
为什么要问这些,杜鲁门?
What's this about, Truman?
凯西失踪了,我们在找她
Kacey's missing. We're tryna find her.
你觉得杜克可能对凯西 做了什么吗?
Do you think Dock could have done something to Kacey?
比如说? - 比如杀了她
Like what? - Like kill her.
杜克…
Dock...
很爱说大话,但他杀不了人
talks a big game, but he's no killer.
他只会虚张声势
He-He's more bark than bite,
我是这么想的
if you ask me.
你当初应该问凯西的
Maybe you should have asked Kacey.
米奇
Mickey.
你怎么这么确定是杜克?
How are you so sure Dock's the guy?
你有秘密情报吗?
You know something I don't?
没有,我只是… 对那家伙有不好的预感
No, I just... I have... just a feeling about that guy.
我知道你想找到她,我也想
Look, I know you want to find her. I do too.
但我们得探究 所有的可能性,好吗?
We gotta explore every avenue, all right?
不只是杜克的线索 - 说得对
Not just the Dock leads. - All right. Yeah.
我们去找占美史简伦的家人谈谈
Let's talk to this Jimmy Scanlon's family.
有人看到他跟一名受害者争吵
If he was seen arguing with one of the victims,
也许他的妻子会知道什么
maybe his wife knows something about it.
我有朋友在特拉华州警局工作
I got a friend at Delaware PD.
他可以安排面谈
He'll set up a meeting.
好的,我要去上班了
All right. I gotta go to work.
因为昨天的事,埃亨已经不高兴了
Ahearn's already pissed off because of yesterday.
好,我载你去 - 谢谢
All right, I'll give you a ride. - Thanks.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
丹贾拉找到了 谋杀那些女生的犯人影像
Danjarat found a video of the perp in those girls' murders.
什么都看不到
You can't see shit.
他故意把自己的脸遮起来
He's purposely keeping his face hidden.
也戴著手套
Wearing gloves too.
我们知道他六呎或更高
So we know he's six feet or taller.
大概两百磅重
Couple hundred pounds.
种族难以辨认
Race, indiscernible.
以身份而言 野木林运动衫是最大的线索
A Wildwood sweatshirt's our biggest get, in terms of ID.
这家伙一定是白人 - 什么?
Dude's got to be white. - Excuse me?
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表