剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
听著,如果是关于汤马士… - 跟汤马士无关
Look, if this is about Thomas... - It's not about Thomas.
是关于…
It's about...
你晚上跑去哪里?
where you go at night.
什么?你想谈谈 我晚上去哪里吗?好…
What? You want to talk about where I go at night? Okay. Uh...
告诉我关你什么事
Tell me why that's your business.
当你开始杀大街的女人
Well, you made it my business
就关我的事了
when you started killing women on the Avenue.
你到底在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
我看到你,我看到你在肯辛顿
I saw you. I saw you in Kensington.
我看到你对那个女孩做了什么
I saw what you were doing with that girl.
所以你现在是在跟踪我?
So you're stalking me now? Is that it?
你知道他们在传什么吧?
You know what they've been saying, right?
他们说凶手是警♥察♥ 而且行事风格跟你一样
They're saying the killer is a cop who's doing the same thing.
你…你疯了
Y... you're nuts.
你简直就是个神经病
You're absolutely fucking psychotic.
这也是我最初喜欢你的部分原因
Part of why I liked you at first.
我记得,我记得他说我疯了
I remember that. I remember that, calling me crazy.
这就是你搞砸时会说的话 - 滚
That's what you say when you're... - Get the fuck out of here.
你知道吗… - 我知道你的真面目,西蒙
You know what... - I know who you are, Simon.
我知道你做得出什么事
I know what you're capable of.
你还记得你认识我时我几岁吗?
You remember how old I was when you met me?
你什么时候挑中我的?
When you singled me out?
我当时14岁
I was 14.
14岁,你现在那个女孩多大了?
Fourteen. How old is that girl you got right now?
挑中你? - 是啊
Singled you out? - Yeah.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
一直跟著我的是你
It was you who was following me around.
你不肯放过我 是你找上我的,米奇
You wouldn't leave me alone. You came after me, Mick.
对,你想得到一切
Yeah. You wanted everything you got.
去你的…
Fuck you! Fuck you!
这才对嘛,我记忆中的女孩
There she is. I remember her.
想知道我跟那个
Want to know what makes me different
杀大街女孩的 变♥态♥混♥蛋♥有哪里不同吗?
from whatever sick fuck is out there killing girls on the Avenue?
我会为我得到的陪伴付钱
I pay for what I get.
我为你在肯辛顿看到的那个 和我在一起的女孩付钱
I paid for that girl you saw me with in Kensington.
我上你妹妹的时候也付她钱了
I paid for your sister when I fucked her.
我也为你付了钱 给你一个遮风避雨的家
I paid for you, too. I gave you a home to live in.
给你一份事业 现在我也支付吉儿的开销
I gave you a career. And now I pay for Jill.
我帮她买♥♥衣服,我买♥♥车给她
I pay for the clothes she wants. I pay for her car.
我甚至还出了去塞勒姆的旅费
I even paid for a trip to Salem.
万圣节那天你带她去塞勒姆?
You took her to Salem on Halloween?
整个周末? - 没错,玩得可开心了
Whole weekend? - I did it. It was great.
她很喜欢那里
She loved it.
你以前也很喜欢那里 - 是啊
You used to love it, too. - Huh.
我18岁的时候喜欢很多东西
I loved a lot of things when I was 18 years old.
她20岁
She's 20.
我花了这么多时间
I spent so much time...
以为我恨你
thinking I hated you.
几乎占据了我十年的青春
Almost a decade of my life.
你知道我想通了什么吗?
And you know what I realized?
这不是恨
It's not hate.
而是…
It's...
丢脸
embarrassment.
你还好吗? - 西蒙不是凶手
You okay? - Simon's not the killer.
你确定吗?
You sure?
前三名受害者遇害时他人在塞勒姆
He was in Salem when the first three victims were killed.
不是他
It's not him.
凯西,不,暂停,停
Kacey! No, pause, stop!
不
No.
宝拉
Paula!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
我很好,当然
Yeah, of course.
你不想回去工作吗?
Do you not want to go back to work?
老实说…
You know...
我不想 - 你可以待在家吗?
I don't. - Could you stay home?
因为很多妈妈,像卡洛塔的妈妈
Because a lot of the moms, like Carlotta's mom,
自从疫情爆发以来就一直在家工作
she's worked from home ever since COVID.
大多数这样的工作 都需要有大学学位
For most of those jobs, you need a college degree.
你能拿到大学学位吗?
Can you get a college degree?
来吧,收拾你的盘子 你今天要过去马翁太太家
Come on. Clear your dishes. You're with Mrs. Mahon today.
你的脸看起来很好 看起来恢复正常了
Your face looks good. It's almost normal again.
谢啦,小子
Thanks, buddy.
那真是…
That's a real...
大大增强我的信心
confidence booster.
不客气
Anytime.
米奇,嘿,我听说你的遭遇 你感觉怎么样?
Mickey. Hey. I heard about what happened to you. How are you feeling?
很好,我好多了 - 那就好
Fine. I'm better. - Good.
埃亨说你没看清楚动手的人是谁
Well, Ahearn said you didn't get a good look at the guy who did this.
但很高兴你回来了
Well, it's good to have you back.
是的 - 嘿,戴维斯
Yeah. - Hey, Davis.
你听过宝拉莫罗尼这个人吗?
Did you hear about Paula Mulroney?
没听过,那是谁?
No. Who's that?
走吧,去我的办公室谈吧?
Come on. Why don't we step into my office?
是这样…
Um...
宝拉莫罗尼过世了
Paula Mulroney died...
在…圣诞节那天
on... Christmas Day.
她是我妹妹最好的朋友
She was my sister's best friend.
她是我们的家人
She was family.
她在肯辛顿长大
She grew up in Kensington.
她在大街工作,看起来很强悍
She worked the Ave., and she looked tough.
但…
But...
她的内心并不强悍
she wasn't, not on the inside.
她被送进来时的死因是吸毒过量
And she came in as an overdose.
跟其他女人一样 - 对
Like the other women. - Yeah.
是胰岛素吗?
Was it insulin?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有申请进行尸检
There was no autopsy ordered.
如果我们能为她的家人厘清死因
If we could find out for her family,
如果你能帮我找到答案的话
if you could find out for me.
当然,我马上打电♥话♥给验尸官
Of course, I'll call the ME right away.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Yeah.
米奇,我…宝拉的事我很遗憾
Mickey, I'm... I'm sorry about Paula.
我也是
Me, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿,她死的时候辛凯利正被拘留
Hey, Sean Kelly was in custody when she died.
我知道
I know.
埃亨不会杀人
Ahearn's not a killer.
他是有自卑情结的蠢人 但杀人凶手?
He's a dipshit with a complex, but a murderer?
我不这么认为
I can't get there.
如果他在掩护别人呢?
What if he's covering for one?
米奇提到宝拉莫罗尼认出一名黑警
Mickey names Paula Mulroney as someone to identify a dirty cop.
然后宝拉就死了
Paula then dies.
对,她吸毒过量
Yeah, she ODs.
是啊,所有遇害女子都吸毒过量?
Yeah, all the murdered women ODed?
听著,他可能还逍遥法外
Look, he may still be out there.
除非你的人从监狱里杀了她
Unless your guy killed her from behind bars.
好吧,我会四处打听 - 谢谢
I mean, I'll poke around. - Thank you.
但我还是得问 这是为了你还是为了她?
But I gotta ask. This for you or for her?
我想都有吧,这有关系吗?
Both, I guess. Does it matter?
听著,我们认识很久了
Look, we've been friends a long time.
对
Yeah.
所以我要说一些话
So I'm gonna say something.
我不知道你是 睡了这个女孩还是怎样
I don't know if you're sleeping with this girl or what.
米克,我们不要这样 - 我们要这样
Mike, we're not doing this. - We are doing this.
首先,你来告诉我 西蒙克利尔是罪犯
First, you come to me about Simon Cleare being the perp,
现在你又来问凯文埃亨的问题
and now you're asking questions about Kevin Ahearn.
在我看来,我们已经抓到凶手了
To my mind, we already got the guy.
你是相当可靠的警♥察♥ 但你的行为完全不像
Now you're a pretty solid cop. But you're not behaving that way.
感觉问题就出在这女孩身上
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表